• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kzacher

kzacher | Demonized

2% BF drop and monster 400+ lifts. Seriously impressed, well done mate, great challenge. 

oh and that's the best 1000 yard death stare I've seen in a long time!  :blink: 

taxi-driver-robert-de-niro.jpg

• Like 1

Great job on the Challenge!  An overall B with some new PR's thrown in is pretty damn awesome.  And a 405 deadlift! Remind me not to piss you off.  lol.  

• Like 1

2% BF drop and monster 400+ lifts. Seriously impressed, well done mate, great challenge. 

oh and that's the best 1000 yard death stare I've seen in a long time!  :blink: 

taxi-driver-robert-de-niro.jpg

haha thanks, i think it comes naturally. i always look pissed off if i'm not laughing. 

Great job on the Challenge!  An overall B with some new PR's thrown in is pretty damn awesome.  And a 405 deadlift! Remind me not to piss you off.  lol.  

lol thanks, if you did piss me off i'll just deadlift you :P

• Like 1

haha thanks, i think it comes naturally. i always look pissed off if i'm not laughing.

You're lucky. I look like I'm a frigging happy anime character.

159599.jpg
  • Like 1

You're lucky. I look like I'm a frigging happy anime character.

159599.jpg

haha there are worse things. you could be a tentacle monster

• Like 1

haha thanks. just keep at it and you'll be able to pull yourself up for fun, not just in life saving scenarios

Thanks I'll do my best with body weight wo the next challenge :)

I assumed you'd be the guy on the right but wasn't sure and didn't wasnt to embarrass myself *giggles*

Thanks I'll do my best with body weight wo the next challenge :)

I assumed you'd be the guy on the right but wasn't sure and didn't wasnt to embarrass myself *giggles*

haha yeah, i'm on the right. always lookin like someone stole my food. 

Awesome, this is a good genetic advantage for someone that wants to do MMA fights ;)

• Like 2

I read "stand" instead of "walk", so I was expecting a cover of Godsmack's "I stand alone". Was pleasantly surprised.

On a side note, kinda missed you. You had disappeared from the boards and I was getting a bit worried that life got in the way. Good to have you back. Since you'll be on the sidelines this challenge, feel free to drop by my thread and get a fix of heavy metal viking stuff :D

• Like 1

I read "stand" instead of "walk", so I was expecting a cover of Godsmack's "I stand alone". Was pleasantly surprised.

On a side note, kinda missed you. You had disappeared from the boards and I was getting a bit worried that life got in the way. Good to have you back. Since you'll be on the sidelines this challenge, feel free to drop by my thread and get a fix of heavy metal viking stuff :D

yeah, life keeps pulling me away. one of the many reasons i'm sitting out this challenge. Gotta get my mind and body synced up and right.

you know i'll be stalking your thread like crazy.

stalker-cat_o_482838.gif

• Like 3

quote from your goals.  

Wake up and write something positive on my marker board - [CHA]

I have a question (or several actually)....  What do you do with these positive things you put on your marker board?  How do you approach the idea of positive?  In what way does this impact your change or transformation?  

Not a heavy metal fan but I listened to the track, its good.  The drummer is insane good. I played a couple sections over to really listen to it.  (my opinion only .. take it for what its worth)