• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kzacher

kzacher | Demonized

quote from your goals.  

I have a question (or several actually)....  What do you do with these positive things you put on your marker board?  How do you approach the idea of positive?  In what way does this impact your change or transformation?  

Not a heavy metal fan but I listened to the track, its good.  The drummer is insane good. I played a couple sections over to really listen to it.  (my opinion only .. take it for what its worth)

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!!

On a more serious note, these are good questions that I probably need to answer for myself as well.  

Also, metal can be surprisingly uplifting music, despite the negative stigma it has gained over the years.  In my experience, how positive music is depends almost entirely on the band, not the genre.  

sorry for the late reply, somehow i didn't know you guys had commented on this again lol

quote from your goals.  

I have a question (or several actually)....  What do you do with these positive things you put on your marker board?  How do you approach the idea of positive?  In what way does this impact your change or transformation?  

Not a heavy metal fan but I listened to the track, its good.  The drummer is insane good. I played a couple sections over to really listen to it.  (my opinion only .. take it for what its worth)

thanks, metal is definitely an acquired taste.

the positive things are really to try to kickstart my mood and outlook to be good during the day. it helps a bit. it also helps make you find positive thoughts in negative situations.. that's been my experience anyway.

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!!

On a more serious note, these are good questions that I probably need to answer for myself as well.  

Also, metal can be surprisingly uplifting music, despite the negative stigma it has gained over the years.  In my experience, how positive music is depends almost entirely on the band, not the genre.  

not only the band, but the way the individual interprets the music. 

• Like 1

Not sure if I've told you before, but every time I see the title of this thread on the "View New Content" list, I start singing this tune

• Like 1