Jess Fit comes back home

JessFit

HONEY I'M HOME!

Hi guys, I have missed you, but I think of you so often! I'm happy to be back. Since February when I last really did a challenge I have become much less responsible :/ so I am back to fix that! So, goals:

Lifty: 185 pounds for sets across on the squat, achieved by at least 2 gym visits per week

Stretchy: my yoga class is cancelled for the summer and I don't like the teacher who teaches the class that I am free for. However I am really excited to say that I have done a yoga teacher training seminar! I need 8 hours of volunteer teaching so my goal is to get that set up. Also, get in an hour of yoga a week, either teaching, prepping, or taking a class.

Eaty: 6 weeks of logging my food on mfp every day. Because since I got this new job I have been eating absolute junk and I need to recognize that.

BLOGGITY! Gosh I'm so excited about this one, I used to have a blog and it was pretty successful, I want to start blogging again. It's going to be called "barbelle" and it will have diys, some food, and some

Fitness. Plus guest posts from people who are smarter than me. Write 2 blog posts a week and launch the blog July 4th weekend!

That's it, so happy to be back, it's like eating mom's meatloaf after a semester of dorm food!

• Like 1

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Woah, yoga teacher, that's so cool! Good luck on your challenge, sounds full of fabulous-y things :)

Level 11 Human Ranger

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."

"Once a person is determined to help themselves, there is nothing that can stop them."

CURRENT CHALLENGE   1 2 3  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   DAILY BATTLE LOG     MOTIVATION

(Inventory: Fire Flower)

Winner of Adventurer Guild Challenge #26

729555.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

dragons.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Kermit.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Think of how you'd feel if you went with the McDs.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Way to go little brother...  How's your lifting?

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Did you just Mean Girls the Disney princesses!?

Level 2 Warforged Druid

It is glorious! Zomg!

So I have tracked every day and been pretty spot on with my calories and macros! Doing yoga in 15 minute bursts here and there, I'm thinking if I'm going to yoga at home that's the best option. My cat thinks it's a game designed for her so that's fun, and by fun I mean problematic...

Nothing for the blog yet but bad a light lift last night, squatted 150; benched 70. Saw a woman squatting to depth, saw her in the locker room and told her it was impressive. Her reply, "I'll be impressive when I can lift as much as you." And I left and I sat in my car and cried because it was such a sweet compliment!

So that's the update, have a great weekend all <3

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Yeah, Jess, you're a badass.  Keep it up.  And I hear you about getting distracted when working out.  My daughter thinks I can only do push ups if she's on my back... 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines