The Stranger 2: Electric Boogaloo

NOTE: this is a 5-week challenge.  I'm getting married on July 12, and there's not much chance of fitness happening on my honeymoon.

Goals:

1) General fitness.  Wherein I improve my general strength and endurance.  To that end, I will run 2+ miles twice a week and do the Start Bodyweight basic routine twice a week.  Also, stretch thoroughly after every workout.  No specific progress goals on this - just doing the workout is the goal.

2) Assassin skills.  Wherein I work on some specific aspect of balance or movement.  This challenge, I have decided to work on rolls.  I have no idea how to measure progress on this, though.  Suggestions, please?

3) Weight loss.  I'd like to drop down to 180 lbs.   This was a more ambitious goal at the end of the last challenge, when I weighed about 186.  Then I spent a week fighting the worst cold I've had in years, and now I weigh 182-83.  I'm leaving the goal at 180, though; I wouldn't be surprised to gain a pound or two back as my body recovers from being sick.

Life goal:

Leave for my honeymoon with an empty to-do list at work.

• Like 1

NOTE: this is a 5-week challenge. I'm getting married on July 12, and there's not much chance of fitness happening on my honeymoon.

i

Errrr.... Nah, I don't need to say it. Too easy man ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Congratulations are in order :D 

Hmm I'm not sure how you might measure roll progress. Have you asked in the general thread? I'm sure someone will know :P 

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines