Previous Challenge:

Main Quest:   Lose weight

Score

Goals: 1. Walk 30 mins. During lunch break 5 days a week            A+

2. Do bodyweight /HIIT workouts 3 days/week                       D    

3. Stay on the wagon with Primal/Paleo diet                           B    

Side/Life Quest: Make a double monthly payment on mortgage.    A+  DONE!! WOOHOO!!  

Motivation:  I want to be fit and healthy for once in my life!  The last year I've cleaned up my diet towards the Primal/Paleo lifestyle, but now I need to move my body and drop around 60lbs.  

New Challenge:

Continue improving on previous goals & quests.  Focus more on bodyweight exercise. 

New Side/Life Quest: Save up money to purchase a rowing machine.

Corsetta: level 1 Orc adventurer
STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 3

First Challenge/Quest

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/34311-corsetta%E2%80%99s-first-challengequest/#entry626380

Start Weight: 196lbs.

Goal Weight: 135lbs.

0%
0%

Hi Corsetta,

I don't know about you, but eating out is one of the hardest things for me to do on the Paleo diet. If you have been working the diet for a year do you have any tips for eating out. I am sure the best tip is to eat in but we don't always do that like we should.

Congrats on completing your first Challenge. I hope mine goes as well 

• Like 1

Human Adventurer
Level 0
-=[sTR 0]=-   -=[CHA 0]=-    -=[WIS 0]=-   -=[CON 0]=-   -=[sTA 0]=-   -=[DEX 0]=-

Nix the 56 Progress     Progress Pics

47%
47%

Hi Corsetta,

I don't know about you, but eating out is one of the hardest things for me to do on the Paleo diet. If you have been working the diet for a year do you have any tips for eating out. I am sure the best tip is to eat in but we don't always do that like we should.

Congrats on completing your first Challenge. I hope mine goes as well 

Hi TeeWyler,

Eating in general is still pretty hard for me too.  I still slipped up and eat something crappy, but I remind myself to start over with my next meal.  If I'm going out to eat and I have advance notice, I'll go online and see if there's menu to view.  If I don't have any notice or time to preview the menu, I still try to choose healthier options, i.e. salads, bunless burgers, veggie sides.. etc.  And then I steal a couple of fries off my husband's plate.  teehehe.

Like the old saying goes,"Just take one day (meal) at a time."  Hang in there, You can do this!

First Challenge/Quest

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/34311-corsetta%E2%80%99s-first-challengequest/#entry626380

0%
0%

Welcome, Corsetta!  

I love that you're expanding your previous goals and continuing to work towards them.  What a great way to keep up momentum.

Thanks Hiraedd!

First Challenge/Quest

0%
0%

Thanks OllieFox!  The gym at the place of my employment had a rowing machine and I loved using it, but then they remodeled the fitness center and got rid of it.  :-( Made me a sad panda.

First Challenge/Quest

0%
0%

(thanks for the reminder)  :redface-new:

Things are going really well!  I have been walking 5 days/week averaging 1.75 miles/day for 30 mins.  I have doing the Body Weight Workout 3 days a week.  And I am staying active on the weekends (mostly chucking and splitting firewood, but this weekend I'll be weed-whackin')  I'm definitely noticing a difference in my arms; more muscular and trimmer (probably from all the firewood collecting for the past 4 months).  One odd thing I noticed... my clothes started to feel looser and fitting better, but the number on the scale went up.....

However this week has been crazy at work and at home and I didn't workout Monday & Tuesday.  Dragging now....  :neglected:

I feel more energized when I work out and I sleep better.  Need to get back on the wagon.

First Challenge/Quest

0%
0%

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines