Rgr Rgr - Evicious' 6WC Log

Evicious

Up at 0400 this morning to run the 1/2 mile to meet a friend at the gym. She was late, but as I was already on a compressed timeline, I went ahead and knocked out 4 sets of 10 reps of wide grip lat pull downs cable on the cable station. In between each set I managed 10 wood chops at navel height for a total of 4 sets.

wood-chop.jpg

She finally showed up and I finished out (I told you it was a compressed schedule :-P) with 1x 1 minute full plank, 25 free-foot sit-ups (ie, nothing to keep my feet down - really works the core), and 1 more 1 minute full plank. Then I ran back to get ready for work.

I am sore now - and happy. ^_^

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

Dinner: Rough cut onions, red, green and yellow bell peppers, mushrooms and (previously cooked) pork chop (added at the end just to heat). Dumped the veggies in the pan, splashed an exuberant amount of apple cider vinegar and a slightly less enthusiastic amount of olive oil over them, and sprinkled an unknown but seemingly correct amount of salt on. Tossed on high until the onions were getting translucent and the mushrooms had shrunk and darkened, then added the pork chop until the meat was warm to the touch (yes, I stuck my finger in the pan to check). 

Total cooking time: 15 min

Result: Delicious, and enough for leftovers.

10524645_10154326023775137_1886904872_o.

• Like 1

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

Help!

We need Rangers to jump in on the last part of the mini-challenge!

We're killing murderous, bourbon swilling imps via pullups and burpees (modifications allowed for fitness level and injuries).

Check it out here. And contribute your kill stats here!

Bring friends!

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines