It's small, but anyway....

One of my Mini-quests is to do 100 push ups 4 days a week.  Saturday I did my first set (20, 20, 20, 15, 5, 15, 5).  I guess I was scared of them..LOL.  But I did them and am still sore today, which feels great!

I also hope all the Dads had a great day yesterday!  Part of my Father's day activities was that I watched Star Wars Episode I with both my daughters and they loved it(it was their first time).  It is part of our Daddy/Daughter Mini Quest of watching all six episodes before we leave for Disney. 

• Like 3

KB4RN3S the level 2 Wood elf, Ranger 
STR 2|DEX 1|CON 3|STA 2|WIS 2|CHA 0
Current challenge

"Mental toughness is to physical as four is to one."

~Bobby Knight~

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible."

~Arthur C. Clarke~ 

WooT!!! That ain't small! Know how many push-ups I can do in a day? 0! Nil! None! 100 is HUGE!

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss