[lumberjane] what the junk is she up to

Just to help myself with tracking :) will update this post later.

Just gonna log my woots and other rando things that I learn/ notice about my fight for awesomeness and getting to know my body of better :)

Studying the n=1, aka me :) research puns ahoy

Go go go

TheNew52

Doing one new thing every week!

1. Checking and adjusting my tire pressure

2. Giving blood

3. Paddle boarding and watching a soccer game on a big screen w/friends!

Level 1 Halfling - Rebel Nooblet - STR 2|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 1|WIS 2|CHA 2

Challenge Thread

Challenge goals:

Pole dance 15x

40%
40%

Rock climbing 18x

50%
50%

Lab for 36 hours

36%
36%

What the junk is lumberjane up to?

Challenge is going well :) I'm a little more behind on my pole dancing goal than I'd like to be, since the classes are only during a fixed window at night and that is usually when friends are available to hang...so I've usually had to opt to hang instead of pole :( but also last week I was so tired because of the heat and lack of sleep that I skipped two good opportunities to go to classes, if I had made those I'd be way more on track! Got to improve my sleep to keep my energy levels and motivation up!

Hormones are going crazy on my cravings right now, especially at night :( hopefully I can get back on track by filling up on veggies, but cooking all the time is getting time-consuming/tiring...I wonder if I can find some easy raw snacks that I like that I won't go crazy on? I've been just on this edge of binging on almonds and fruit lol

Exercise and work productivity are at good places right now tho, the rock climbing gym is open all the time so it's easy to fit in an hour wherever I please during the day, and I'm keeping up my strength body weight regimen every other day even though it is starting to get repetitive/tedious. I'll have to look up new routines to spice things up a bit. Work is going well, I am officially a reliable coder, and people are really nice to me at work right now when they aren't playfully teasing me. I don't know, I guess I have one of those faces, but people just really like to get a rise out of me and then tell me it's because they like me so much.

Also there is a VERY cute guy at work right now. he has the whitest teeth I've ever seen. I'm such a female raj when it comes to people I might have the slightest ghost of a crush on so I'm a terrible wreck when he is around but he's a little nervous goober too so it's been working out. Also I don't have to work with him much, more pluses! He keeps making fun of me and usually I'm so used to it that I can banter right back, but with him I just get embarrassed which apparently just eggs everyone else on, lol...bwahhhhh why can't I be a sly cool kid all the time like I feel inside

My swagger needs leveling up

Anyway, feeling good, a little more hungry than I'd like to be, just hoping I see more progress along the way and that no sparkly smily goobers get in my way this week. Ja!

Level 1 Halfling - Rebel Nooblet - STR 2|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 1|WIS 2|CHA 2

Challenge Thread

Challenge goals:

Pole dance 15x

40%
40%

Rock climbing 18x

50%
50%

Lab for 36 hours

36%
36%