Thanks, Bekah!  I'm 80% done now :)  I'm obsessively tracking every % haha.  

Starting to think about how much "reintroduction"I want to do.  That would add 10ish days to my Whole 30.  They want you to add back Legumes, go back to Whole30 for a couple days, add non-wheat grains, back to Whole30, add Dairy, back to whole30 and then finally "real" gluten/sugar.

I'm definitely going to do my first day after Whole30 with legumes mainly because I have had this chana masala in the freezer since the beginning of the month that I can't wait to eat, but not sure how eager I will be to go back to Whole30 after that.  They lied .. THIRTY days, not FORTY!  

If anything I think the most benefit I've seen is from cutting gluten for my blood sugar and maybe dairy for my acne.  So I will probably go through my final freezer meals that I still have and then just kind of ease back into things, trying to keep those two things at a minimum.  Looking forward to cheese in my omelets and a sandwich here and there however :)

• Like 1

(______ <\-/> ______)     Faille | Level 3 Elf Ranger/Druid

/_.-=-.\| " |/.-=-._\     [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx78%--]
    /_   \(o_o)/    _\      STR 4.75 | DEX 7.75 | STA 8.75 | CON 11.5 | WIS 15.25 | CHA 8.75
     /_ /\/ ^ \/\ _\
      \/ | / \ | \/        
Current Challenge | #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
        /((( )))\           My Battle Log
  jgs __\ \___/ /__
     (((---' '---)))

Whole 30 Progress - Complete!!  1/5/2015 - 2/3/2015 -  Meal Plan

Comic Con Countdown - Goal 155 lbs, 7 to go
0%
0%

Thanks, Bekah!  I'm 80% done now :)  I'm obsessively tracking every % haha.  

Starting to think about how much "reintroduction"I want to do.  That would add 10ish days to my Whole 30.  They want you to add back Legumes, go back to Whole30 for a couple days, add non-wheat grains, back to Whole30, add Dairy, back to whole30 and then finally "real" gluten/sugar.

I'm definitely going to do my first day after Whole30 with legumes mainly because I have had this chana masala in the freezer since the beginning of the month that I can't wait to eat, but not sure how eager I will be to go back to Whole30 after that.  They lied .. THIRTY days, not FORTY!  

If anything I think the most benefit I've seen is from cutting gluten for my blood sugar and maybe dairy for my acne.  So I will probably go through my final freezer meals that I still have and then just kind of ease back into things, trying to keep those two things at a minimum.  Looking forward to cheese in my omelets and a sandwich here and there however :)

That's awesome :D I have started using goat cheese for some things vs. cows milk cheese, like I made a scrambled egg, spinach and mushroom jumble this morning and added goat cheese and it is good, but it wont work for everything, I am attempting to just learn how to eat sandwiches without cheese period, except for occasionally, and as long as I eat gluten free, the side effects from occasional (like once a month) are not bad, but any more than that, really screw me up. 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Two days left... Two Days Left... I should save this post for 2 days when it's NO days left.. but I'm feeling so freaking accomplished right now that I wish I had started a challenge thread after all.  ALL THE POINTS I would have had!  But oh well, it is Groundhog Day and I am almost done with my Whole30 and that is sooooo awesommmmeeeee!!

• Like 1

/_   \(o_o)/    _\      STR 4.75 | DEX 7.75 | STA 8.75 | CON 11.5 | WIS 15.25 | CHA 8.75
     /_ /\/ ^ \/\ _\
      \/ | / \ | \/        
  jgs __\ \___/ /__
     (((---' '---)))

0%
0%

Went on a 5 mile hike today with my black dog.  I found this group called Leash Your Fitness that is all about exercising with your dog.  He loved it, and it was a great workout for me, too!   15,401 steps for me today, and it looks my fitbit stopped counting around 8pm because it ran out of battery!

• Like 1

/_ /\/ ^ \/\ _\
      \/ | / \ | \/        
  jgs __\ \___/ /__
     (((---' '---)))

0%
0%

Hey Bekah!  Thanks for the push to update my signature and for thinking of me to visit my thread :)  

The Leash Your Fitness group is really awesome.. the more classes I go to the more I like it.  My black dog Dyson is kind of an asshole around other dogs, so my main goal with the classes is to get him socialized a little bit and maybe get him back to a point where he can go to dog beach again.  We had to stop going because he was too aggressive when other dogs would come up to him.  The fitness on my part is just a bonus!

My challenge this time is like half the goals I had on my last (failed) challenge.  Trying to build a habit of posting progress every day.  So far, so good!

• Like 1

/_ /\/ ^ \/\ _\
      \/ | / \ | \/        
  jgs __\ \___/ /__
     (((---' '---)))

0%
0%

Small win - I was able to do the 3x40 reps for incline push ups (ie on my kitchen counter) for Convict Conditioning last night!  I wasn't able to do that last time I tried CC, so it is nice to see a little progress with my silks/strength training lately.  I also started practicing Crow again and that is feeling attainable, too!

• Like 1

/_ /\/ ^ \/\ _\
      \/ | / \ | \/        
  jgs __\ \___/ /__
     (((---' '---)))

0%
0%

Silks win - I climbed about 2 feet off the ground today!  lol... usually i can get my feet in off the ground, then when i try to pull my legs up to climb again I just go nowhere.  Today, I was able to inch up once, and then do another smalllll climb again!  My teacher even started to teach me foot locks as a reward :)  

The move where you lock your hands and then go up into needle I was also able to do.  Still need to support myself a little with the silks on the way up, but it was SO SO SO NICE to feel and see some progress again!!!

/_ /\/ ^ \/\ _\
      \/ | / \ | \/        
  jgs __\ \___/ /__
     (((---' '---)))

0%
0%