Virtual C25K Buddy\Buddies

I'm looking for someone (or a small group of people) who is interested in starting C25K with me.  I've done it before but have been slacking the last year or so.  I really want to get back at it and though running isn't all I'll be doing, it's a form of therapy for me.  I've always found I do better when I have someone who's going through the process with me and someone I can prod to keep on somewhat of a schedule with me. I'd join a group but I hate running with other people. 

I'd be planning on signing up for a race at the end as well.  If we're in the same region perhaps we could pick a race to meet at?  If not, we can just cheer each other on.  I'm in the Baltimore DC area.

Deanna

• Like 1

In training to be awesome! :highly_amused:

I'm down! :) I want to restart c25k as well - almost finished it once, then just... blah. :/ So disappointing.

I'm flying back to the States Saturday/Sunday, so I'm going to start running on Monday. I'd love to buddy up with you. And we should totally do one of the Zombie Run 5K's once we finish. They look awesome ^-^

I'll be in Knoxville, TN for part of the summer, and then back to Columbia, SC. 

I'll message you my MFP & phone number so you can contact me if you want!

Level 3 Half-elf Ninja

[Assassin-Monk hybrid]

STR: 2 || DEX: 3 || STA: 2 || CON: 2 || WIS: 5 || CHA: 4

"Shifting from lazy and geek to Sheik and Mystique"

Sounds good!  My mother in law is in town until Monday afternoon so I'm moping to start that day too. Maybe Tuesday. :D

I'm not sure about a zombie run but I'll see what's around here.

Anyone else game? Would be nice to have a few people to keep us honest. 

• Like 1

In training to be awesome! :highly_amused:

I am currently in the middle of the Zombies 5K trainer. I am working to do the DC electrict run at the end of AUG. (electricrun.com)

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal