Food Tracking Duel: Mad Hatter VS Elastigirl (June 26-July 20

Mad Hatter Vs Elastigirl

77626af9b28c482669b8ff388ff5f777de8c40e4

Rules;

Start Date Thursday June 26, end Sun July 20

Track your food intake and meet your goals 5 out of 7 days (you have 2 days where you don't have to track but they may not both be on weekends and it is advised that they still remain close to your goal)  since we are starting midweek, the tracking starts today, but no off days, so our max score for this week will be 4

Post your total days tracking for the previous week on Sunday/Monday

The one with the least amount of points must pick a BW excercise they hate and do it for a large amount of reps in one day

Elastigirl will do 50 burpess in one day

At the end of the challenge, the one with the least amount of points (THE LOSER) will post a video of themselves standing on their head, citing the praises of the winner

* since we are starting midweek, the tracking starts today, but no off days, so our max score for this week will be 4

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Doctor_Who_yes_2.gif

tumblr_inline_msdctjZzAJ1qz4rgp.gif

Yes_i_did.gif

Please_yes.gif

colbert-popcorn.gif

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Oh crap I didn't realize we'd already started!! :blink:  I guess I'll just have to fold this week and do the punishment burpees.  :nightmare:

But you just wait... :tongue:

Sorry, Maybe I jumped the gun, and while you were getting over a stomach bug. :nightmare:  We can wait until next week if you'd rather. Next week is going to be tough, it it Indepence day in America, and a family wedding, and family in town which all = more food

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Oh crap I didn't realize we'd already started!! :blink:  I guess I'll just have to fold this week and do the punishment burpees.  :nightmare:

But you just wait... :tongue:

This week startz for real though. The Duel is on!

funny-cat-fighting-mouse-lightsaber-gras

Nailed this week too! :) Hmm, to make it more exciting maybe we should have a loser for whoever comes furthest away from their goals next week? Or something else like that?

Sweet! Something like that sounds good