Getting it done! No excuses.

Activity for 1/25/16

Biked 10 miles

Walked 4

Ran 1.5

Cross trained...ruck 1.5

Today:

Greek yogurt thing from Chobani my hubby came home with thinking I would like it (Mixed Berry Ancient Grains...not bad at all), 1/2 serving of chana masala not with rice but straight and 2 tbs plain greek yogurt, spag squash and marinara, salmon patties, roasted eggplant salad, steamed broccoli, and a baked potato for others in the house.  Kiddo will not touch the eggplant and is already unhappy to hear broccoli because she knows she has to have at least one bit of it.  

Strength training (done already)

biking

Walking

• Like 1

Food Fight - current challenge

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

2015 - 22.5 bugs consumed

Chasing down the most awesome version of myself one step at a time.

The Character Battle Log 1 Daily Mile

Yesterday:

Walked 4

Biked 6

strength work done (feeling some DOMS from yesterday and it feels pretty awesome)...yeah I like DOMS

Meditated 15 minutes

Food went as planned however I did add a tbs of peanut butter and had a chobani yogrut (choco loco thingy)...better than ice cream or other crap for dessert

Today will be:

biking

walking

running

cross train (oh I love playing with Giggles)

Food for the day:

onion/very small potato/1 tbs cheese/2 eggs, black bean quinoa burger that I made with a few fresh pickle slices on the side and 1 Tbs of steak sauce, spag squash with marinara, dinner???broccoli steamed with chicken

I like looking at my food here and logging activity.  MFP and Dailymile are great but lately the time it takes to post all over the place is not worth it.

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

Yesterday:

Walked 3

Ran 1.5

biked 15

missed  cross training

Dinner last night ended up been boneless pork ribs, some bbq sauce, and *gasp* boxed shells and "cheese" (Annie's brand).  Bummed from the bad news yesterday of a coworker I had been close to passing away suddenly.

Today:

Walk

Bike

strength

cross train

Food for today:

borscht  w/ plain greek yogurt to make it creamy

bison bar

chobani lime yogurt (packed if needed but may not eat it)

chana masala w/ plain greek yogurt...eating without flat bread or rice.  Like it better that way actually.  Tomorrow may put it on a small baker left if the fridge

breakfast for dinner night and kiddo wants ramen with a poached egg and some Lucky's ham (not loaded with crap chemicals and smoked in-house)

Really tired today since I did not sleep well and woke up with a bad headache.

Got it done yesterday.

biked 15

walked 2

strength and cross done

Today will be

biking 

running 

walking

Last night I had things as planned plus some bread and a piece of pie and 3 fresh baked chocolate chunk cookies....

I would have been better off if I ate the lime Chobani yogurt instead for dessert.  At least it has some redeeming qualities.

Not the best decisions I know.  However today is set up to be great.

Breakfast:  spinach/pineapple/ginger drink  I did bring some protein powder to have later with water...helps me feel full

Lunch: borscht w/ plain yogurt, 1/2 serving of chana masala on a very small baker w/ greek yogurt

Dinner:  It is pizza night!  Keeping it simple and not over doing it.  We still have some fresh broccoli that I want to steam and have on the side.  Gotten in the habit of over eating.  The trick is stopping when satisfied which means only one to two square pieces of pizza.  I may make some tea to have too.

REVISED!!!!!

Okay for the next challenge here is my tentative training schedule:

Run 4 days a week. Bike working towards 100 mile ride in 10 weeks.  Strength 3 days a week.  Read/meditate 3.5 hours a week.

Monday:Strength + cross train

Tuesday:Run  

Wednesday:Speed work bike + strength

Thursday:Run 

Friday:Run + strength + cross train

Saturday:Long run 

Sunday:Long ride

Week 3:

Run 1 3x

Run 1.5 long run

Bike 30 minutes speed

Bike 1 hours long ride

Week 4:

Run 1.5 3x

Run 2 long run

Bike 45 minutes speed

Bike 2 hours long ride

For strength I will work on staying with dumbbells NFA lvl 3 until I can do dips properly.

Food goals:

Eat 3 veg a day.

Mindful eating

I will create one post for each week to track progress that week.  Other posts may happen in between and will be separate.

Week 1

Monday:  bike commute, sledge hammer fun 10 minutes, strength db A....done!  Extras: walked 2 miles and attended a martial arts class (Gongkwon Yusul)

Tuesday: run/walk 1.5 miles...cut it short due to call from hubby and mil going to ER.  Extras: walked 2 miles

Wednesday: strength db B done .  Extras:  walked 4 miles!

Thursday: run/walk 2 miles, rucked Extras:  walked 2 miles

Friday:  strength, speed work on bike cut down to 15 minutes, run/walk 1 mile with dog.  Ran out of umpf (mental?) to do second mile...will walk most of way to doc's.  Extras:  walked 3 miles

Saturday: off

Sunday: skipped ride to make sure recovered at hubbies request...swam with kiddo for 2 hours at pool after doing house work

Challege 2 - Week 2

Planned:

Monday:Strength + cross train

Friday:Run + strength + cross train

Week 2:

Run 2 - 2.5 3x

Run 3 long run

Bike 30 minutes speed

Bike 2.5-3 hours long ride

What I did:

Monday - strength (db lvl 3 A), sledgehammer fun (5 minutes) Extras:10 minutes ma practice, walked 2 miles

Tuesday - nope...left foot has pain will try short run at lunch on Wednesday Extras:  walked 3 miles

Wednesday - wth...none and foot hurt so no run either  Extras: walked 2 miles

Thursday - no run due to foot... Extras: walked 2 miles

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Just don't ask.  Lost drive for a few days.  Back at it today!  Wish I fully could say what happened other than it did not happen.  I understand running due to foot (which is feeling better) but the rest makes no sense.  The only person I let down was myself.

Week 3:

Planned:

Monday:Strength + cross train - I am also going to try a short run at lunch today

Friday: strength + cross train

Week 3: Revised!

Run 1-2 3x

Run 3

Bike 30 minutes speed

Bike 1 hour long ride

Completed:

Monday: strength db lvl 3 A.  made progress on push ups and dips but not there on dips yet + a few minutes of sledgehammer fun Extras:  walked 2 miles, ran 1 mile, Gongkwon class

Tuesday: kept run to 1mile (sore foot for the day but today it is absolutely fine!) Extras:  walked 3 miles, ran 1 mile, practiced punches for a total of 500.  arms are a tad tired but not bad.

Wednesday: missed it all...what?  I will make it up today plus do the small run that I will keep at 1 mile for now.  Extras:  walked 3 miles

Thursday: ran 1 mile and doing fine with the foot, bike speed work, body weight workout to keep it simple.  Extras:  walked 2 miles and practiced kicks.

Friday:  

Saturday

Sunday:

• Like 1