Hi, everybody! I'm a 21 year old, 5'9", 180 lbs woman, and I'm trying to get more lean. When I was 15 I was a size 16 and since then I've lost 6 sizes but no weight, all muscle replacing fat. I've recently started on a strict 5 day workout (strength alternating with interval running) and caloric deficit to work off the last 30 lbs for two of the nerdiest reasons; American Ninja Warrior and perfectly portraying the green goddess Jennifer Walters for halloween (not exclusively for halloween, but you get the idea). I work in a doughnut shop so all day I'm lifting 5 gallon buckets of frosting and racks of doughnuts, lots of physical activity. I've done great not eating doughnuts that are too sweet, just plain no glaze or frosting. I'm also a freakshow performer, a human-blockhead, juggler, rubiks cube speedsolver and strong-woman. Thats another motivation for pushing myself from %27 BMI to %24-22, I'm darn strong for a woman but if I lose that weight I'll have a much more intimidating prowess/presence.

Thanks to everybody for all the info and support!

• Like 1

You're trying out for American Ninja Warrior?! Wow! That's awesome! 

I'm also trying to lean out, too. I wish you every success. Are any of your circus shows on YouTube or anything,btw? 

♣ Quilly ♣

Level 2 Gryphon Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 1 | CHA 0

Challenges: 1

Log

"If you cannot find Paradise,make your own."