Lion On A Bicycle Chronicles: LoBro Does A Whole 180

Yay!  I'm really proud of you :) Even though you messed up and are restarting, you've developed a plan for how to succeed next time.  And I'm really glad that you've got Ellie back up and running ^_^  Anything we can do to help you along?  

Thank you! Yes. I need to be reminded to go to the gym.

That's awesome that you are starting again, you got this!

Thank you!

you got this.

<3

Good choice in restarting your program. You are great and will continue to be great. :)

I appreciate it.

I'm in a good mood today. I haven't exactly started whole 180 yet because it's been pouring rain the last couple days and I don't have a way to get to the grocery store until Thursday... so I've been getting rides from coworkers and eating out (still very close to whole 30!).

So I think Thursday is grocery day... until then, I'm gonna figure out a few recipes to make.

I love how simple and stressless my job is 99% of the time. I mostly hang out with people I now call friends (and people who look up to me because they're mostly much younger than me) and make drinks. It's pretty nice.

Today I am gonna finish organizing my room. I bought some new containers to reorganize stuff.

Thanks for the support. I love you guys.

• Like 1

I'm in a good mood today. I haven't exactly started whole 180 yet because it's been pouring rain the last couple days and I don't have a way to get to the grocery store until Thursday... so I've been getting rides from coworkers and eating out (still very close to whole 30!).

So I think Thursday is grocery day... until then, I'm gonna figure out a few recipes to make.

I love how simple and stressless my job is 99% of the time. I mostly hang out with people I now call friends (and people who look up to me because they're mostly much younger than me) and make drinks. It's pretty nice.

Today I am gonna finish organizing my room. I bought some new containers to reorganize stuff.

Thanks for the support. I love you guys.

I'm really glad that you're enjoying your job ^_^  It's also nice that you've become friends with your coworkers, I know how much more pleasant that can make things.  So have you finished organizing your room, and did you make it to the store yesterday? 

*hugs*

also, don't forget to go to the gym!

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."

I'm really glad that you're enjoying your job ^_^  It's also nice that you've become friends with your coworkers, I know how much more pleasant that can make things.  So have you finished organizing your room, and did you make it to the store yesterday? 

*hugs*

^ All of these things.

[Pixie | Warrior] Carjack: Muscles don't get confused. They only get angry. | Catspaw: I'm always willing to help dig holes for your bodies. | Twitter | Instagram | chammy has a log | chammy competes at the end

*hugs*

^ All of these things.

Yeah, yeah. Haha. So I've been throwing up for absolutely no reason the past 72 hours. I think I'm over it now. 

I start over tomorrow. I got this.

Alright, so here's what's up with me. I've spent the last week reorganizing, cleaning, working, getting school stuff ready, and playing magic.

• Instead of crap scattered everywhere, all of my stuff is conveniently stored in containers in my closet. Feels really relieving having everything organized again (especially since I buy food/toiletries in bulk).
  • I've been picking up extra shifts at work because they need the help and because... $$$.
  • I would say I haven't had time to cook, but that's not true. I could have made time, but I didn't. Now is that time.
  • Tonight I get to see my favorite band and I'm really looking forward to that recharge.
  • Saturday is a magic tournament.
  • Sunday I get groceries and cook.
  • Monday I go to school to check where all of my classes are and finalize my student loan stuff.
  • Tuesday school starts.

Thing I need to do and figure out...

• Cook 2-3 times a week.
  • Decide on a workout schedule that works with school and work.
  • Find a church, small group, or something of the sort that I can go to weekly or monthly.
  • Decide on a new budget.
  • Like 3

Alright, so here's what's up with me. I've spent the last week reorganizing, cleaning, working, getting school stuff ready, and playing magic.

• Instead of crap scattered everywhere, all of my stuff is conveniently stored in containers in my closet. Feels really relieving having everything organized again (especially since I buy food/toiletries in bulk).
  • I've been picking up extra shifts at work because they need the help and because... $$$.
  • I would say I haven't had time to cook, but that's not true. I could have made time, but I didn't. Now is that time.
  • Tonight I get to see my favorite band and I'm really looking forward to that recharge.
  • Saturday is a magic tournament.
  • Sunday I get groceries and cook.
  • Monday I go to school to check where all of my classes are and finalize my student loan stuff.
  • Tuesday school starts.

Thing I need to do and figure out...

• Cook 2-3 times a week.
  • Decide on a workout schedule that works with school and work.
  • Find a church, small group, or something of the sort that I can go to weekly or monthly.
  • Decide on a new budget.

Your lack of updates has been forgiven. :) Glad to see that you've got a plan for the next few days ^_^ As you're planning out your daily schedule for this semester, be sure you leave yourself time to study.  If it turns out you don't need that much time, you can always reallocate it later, but it's better to give yourself more time in the beginning, than to try and find room for it later.  

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."

Looks like you've got everything planned out pretty well!

LEVEL 6: ZOMBIE WARRIOR

STR: 11 | DEX: 10 | STA: 6 | CON: 6 | WIS: 7 | CHA: 6

~ 1st Challenge: HERE!

~ 2nd Challenge: Check it out!

~ 3rd Challenge: Iket721's Warrior Challenge!

~ 4th Challenge: ket721's best-challenge-ever!

~ 5th Challenge: Back to the Basics!

~ 6th Challenge: Can't really think of a clever title challenge!

~ 7th Challenge: ike's consistently consistent challenge

My week is going well: School is interesting. It's basically the first time I've been a full time student in almost 10 years.

Also, I hate homework.

If you liked homework, I'd be incredibly surprised. MtG is a great way to pass time with friends though :) 

Good luck on the restart, glad you're feeling better. I may wind up using whole 30 here soon, my body's giving me fits right now and my diet isn't helping right now.

Current Challenge: Developing Roots

So a few things have changed with my goals since school started. I'm working out in school (for class) so I won't be able to lift 3x a week like I like to. Not that I have been anyway.

So here's what I'm working on.

• Whole 9
    • Cook every week.
    • Bring food to school.
    • Read books Whole 9 likes.
  • Exercise
    • Bike to work and school.
    • Walk, ruck, and/or hike occasionally.
    • StrongLifts 3x a week unless a school workout otherwise conflicts.
  • Support
    • I haven't exactly been active.
    • Finally read everyone's threads and keep up with them. 

So... no more excuses. Starting Whole 180 over again.

Thanks for reading, despite my inability to actually do anything.

Oh... one more thing to note. I wrote down all of my reasons I want to be healthy, lose weight, and lift weights. I hope this can be a reference for when I am tempted otherwise.

EDIT: I cleaned up the first post and took out all of the useless words.

• Like 3