• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NicTheRugger

Help! I need somebody, help!

So I'm new to this class-race identification on Nerd Fitness. I've never played dungeons and dragons (I was too busy reading as a kid to find time to play games!). Could someone help me figure this out?

I'm an almost 22-year old female. 5'8. I'm around 145, but I'd like to get rid of my squishy tummy in time for Boston Comic Con in a little less than a month! I'm naturally slender, but, like I said, squishy tummy. I put on fat easily ( :( ), but it's harder for me to put on muscle. 

I really enjoy doing body weight exercises, and I'm planning on joining a kung-fu class when I move in a month. I also want to run a Spartan Race one day! 

Does anyone have a convenient Sorting Hat that I can put on to know where I belong?

Thanks!

My first thought is the assassins. They do a lot of bodyweight/parkour stuff. I think the kung fu part fits in pretty good to.

Second I would look at the rangers. Kind of a jack of all trades.

• Like 1

Love the title. I'm assuming, then, that you mean not just anybody? ;) From your description you sound like you might be an assassin, but you can be whatever you want. For your first challenge, though, you'll be an adventurer.

I think that's how it all works, anyway... :D

You can try out my class chooser .... it is in EARLY testing:  http://facstaff.uww.edu/johnsobz/classchooser3.html  .... and Nuala has one as well that is a different format:  http://darkfriends.fr/nf/index_prod.php that has been used for quite a while to guide new people. 

But you do sound like a Ranger at heart.  You start in the L1 Rebels, as Barfly points out ... and then you can choose your class.  You can change classes with each challenge - so don't think you're locked into one forever!!!  

The assassins, of course, would be more than eager to welcome you into our guild, when the time is right. 

I enjoyed your test! It was nice and simple, and reminded me of those "create your own adventure books" I loved reading when I was younger. :) I definitely seem to lean more towards the assassin side of things... which makes sense, since I really want to be more agile and flexible. Thanks so much, both Barfly and Chris-Tien Jinn!

Very awesome class choice test!  I figured I would be a Ranger because I really saw myself as somewhere between the warriors and scouts, but both tests came back very clearly indicating Warrior!

Hi JK_Mom

For the first go round, everyone goes to Level 1 Rebels so that we can make sure you're getting the support you need. While there the various guild leaders will drop by and tag your thread with whichever guild seems to fit best. The key is that your first challenge you really don't need to worry about classes/guilds etc.

Use this as a reference: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33328-challenge-instructions/

When newer folk go straight into a guild they tend to get lost because those forums move SO fast. I guarantee that we'll find you in the Level 1 Rebels Forum.

Welcome and best of luck!

Wufkar - Thanks for the information.  I'm just finishing up my first Level 1 Challenge and was told by the Frebels on my thread to start thinking about choosing a guild, so that's why I was talking about it.