I am so sorry about your cat! Saying goodbye to a furry loved one is always hard. Let me know if you need to talk!

And I can't believe that happened to you! That is so disrespectful. I would absolutely call the credit card company and ask for a refund. I'd also post a negative review about the yoga place if possible. Ugh. People can be so unprofessional!

Level 4, Amazon Ranger

Current Challenge:  NicBot-5000 enters Recovery Mode

Previous Challenges: 12, 3,  4, 5, 6

PRE REBOOT CHALLENGES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Various links and sundry: Battle log, Respawn post

Wow... horrible service indeed! At least you know never to go there again :/ 

I haven't gone to a yoga class yet, I've been using DVD's for those - may give you a nice alternative if there are days you can't afford the time to go to a class - or for days where crap like this happens. I hope you get your money back!!

I'll have to remember to post my recipes to my Battle Log or put them on here or something as I make them so I can share some ideas for anyone who needs/wants them

Current Challenge: Developing Roots

Blehhhh. I had a moment of weakness today. I bought a huge burrito for an early dinner after work. It wasn't an impulsive move either. I had been thinking about it all day- obsessing over this burrito that I was going to buy and consume- and I ate the whole thing. It took me maybe 7 minutes. I feel so full and gross now...I'm really sad. I was having a great food day up to that point and I feel like I've totally ruined the day now. It's a disappointing feeling.

Level 2 Human Assassin

STR 4| DEX 0| STA 5CON 4| WIS 4| CHA 1

My battlelog

Challenge: 1, 2, 3, 4, Current

I think burritos aren't that bad, truth be told! They've got all the basic food groups in them: grains, meat, dairy, veggies, and fruits! Sure, they're big and kinda gross looking, but they're pretty healthy... as long as you put the right stuff in them! However, I definitely get the feeling that comes with what one thinks is a bad meal. Just keep moving forward!!

Level 4, Amazon Ranger

Current Challenge:  NicBot-5000 enters Recovery Mode

Previous Challenges: 12, 3,  4, 5, 6

PRE REBOOT CHALLENGES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Various links and sundry: Battle log, Respawn post

Burritos tend to be pretty nutrient-filled, so don't feel too bad.

Plus, you're supposed to be not-hating yourself on the food front *bops*

tumblr_mss9zs1npS1rjcfxro1_400.gif

Just track it, make the necessary adjustments and keep on truckin :)

tee hee. That makes me feel better ^_^ I made much better food choices today so I guess I made up for it.

• Like 1

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

Hey, sorry to hear about your yoga drama. You should report them to the building or some yoga licence agency. its not right that they did that. Don't sweat about the burrito (what ever that is) I think its better to do a small cheat and then get back on track that think "oh god, i failed may as well eat that whole pint of ice cream now" (< is what i think sometimes ><)

if you find a good you tube video for yoga please let me know, I think id like to fall on my butt in private before i brave the new world and getting hold of the woman who runs it at my gym is proving to be a little difficult. 

RACE: Half Elf

ATTRIBUTES: STR 1.6 STA 1.55 DEX .8 CON 1 WIS 1.6 CHA .5

CLASS: Assassin

LOG:Kitsu' Log
CHALLENGE

QUOTE: 

“The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.†
― Arthur C. Clarke

“Mocking a woman is like drinking too much wine. It may be fun for a short time, but the hangover is hell.†
― Brandon Sanderson

Hey, sorry to hear about your yoga drama. You should report them to the building or some yoga licence agency. its not right that they did that. Don't sweat about the burrito (what ever that is) I think its better to do a small cheat and then get back on track that think "oh god, i failed may as well eat that whole pint of ice cream now" (< is what i think sometimes ><)

if you find a good you tube video for yoga please let me know, I think id like to fall on my butt in private before i brave the new world and getting hold of the woman who runs it at my gym is proving to be a little difficult. 

Ekhart yoga on youtube is pretty good. I used to use their videos a lot.

Yeah I used to fall into the trap of feeling so worthless that I just cram more and more food into my mouth. Also, a burrito is just a flour tortilla with meat and rice and veg wrapped up inside it. I got a melted cheese sauce too. So good but so bad :P I'm trying not to let my choices define me anymore but it is a challenge.

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

I went for a 90 minute walk today with Will. It's a great accomplishment because usually walking with him involves a lot of whining and tooth pulling to get him out the door. But he wanted to show me something and then we just got distracted and walked around. But my knees started hurting after a while so we had to go back. It was a pleasant evening. :) I also had a delicious lunch with rice and eggs. It made me so happy. I also drank like 7 or 8 cups of water today, which is around 72 oz I think. That's a lot for me! I had a good day.

• Like 1

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

Well, I gave in today and stepped on the scale. I'm back to where I started. Idec though. Like it made me happy but more than that I just feel like eating a big salad for breakfast.

Also, Will is being a poop and doesn't want to go to parkour class today. I think the commute turned him off. It's true, it takes more than an hour for us to get there but I was still looking forward to it. He said we can go to the class on Wednesday which is a little bit closer, but it means I have to ask for that day off. Lucky my boss is pretty chill about that so as long as she doesn't have a meeting or have to leave early I think we're all set. For today, I will take Will to the park and do stuff there. Le sigh.

I ate so well yesterday. I didn't eat very many veggies though...mostly rice and meat with some garlic spinach for two meals. But I don't know I woke up feeling refreshed in my tummy today. So I take that as a sign that I ate well. I also had about 200 calories left over which I resisted using up. Yay My Fitness Pal! Yay self control!

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

When i was cal counting i wanted to use my "spare" up all the time too. Well done for resisting! I think if you have good company then it really takes your mind off the walk and you can have some interesting conversations to boot. 

RACE: Half Elf

ATTRIBUTES: STR 1.6 STA 1.55 DEX .8 CON 1 WIS 1.6 CHA .5

CLASS: Assassin

LOG:Kitsu' Log
CHALLENGE

QUOTE: 

“The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.†
― Arthur C. Clarke

“Mocking a woman is like drinking too much wine. It may be fun for a short time, but the hangover is hell.†
― Brandon Sanderson

Just an aside- I started knitting a new project yesterday. It's a simple cabled scarf with pretty grey yarn. I'll probably finish tonight at the rate I'm going. I've never cabled before and I love it so much. I think I'll make a hat to go along with it, but I'll have to buy some more yarn- I'm almost done with what I bought yesterday for this project. I've never knitted so fast in my life! I'm absurdly proud of myself.

Also, drinking water like a boss, and I bought a small coffee instead of a medium today. Go me!

• Like 2

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

I ran out of yarn, so the scarf is on hold. I'm pretty bummed about that :( But it looks so awesome. I'll post a picture tonight of what I have so far!

Breakfast was 3 steamed eggs with a tsp of soy sauce and a nectarine. Lunch is tuna salad with mustard instead of mayo, and lettuce and tomato with a tbsp of olive oil and some salt. I'm very happy with myself so far. 

I brought my knitting to class yesterday and paid really good attention, but today I can barely focus. I wonder what that's about?

Drank unsweetened green tea instead of water this morning. It had some mint in it. I love it!

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

I brought my knitting to class yesterday and paid really good attention, but today I can barely focus. I wonder what that's about?

Drank unsweetened green tea instead of water this morning. It had some mint in it. I love it!

I know for me, having something keeping my hands busy tends to help me focus - so in college I started taking a project with me to class on a regular basis. Green/mint tea sounds like a nice wake-up drink!

• Like 1

I ran out of yarn, so the scarf is on hold. I'm pretty bummed about that :( But it looks so awesome. I'll post a picture tonight of what I have so far!

Breakfast was 3 steamed eggs with a tsp of soy sauce and a nectarine. Lunch is tuna salad with mustard instead of mayo, and lettuce and tomato with a tbsp of olive oil and some salt. I'm very happy with myself so far. 

Knitting in class definitely helps me too!  Also putting mustard in tuna salad sounds like a great idea - I really love tuna salad but have been wondering if I need to get rid of the mayo somehow.  I'll have to try that!

• Like 1

Level 3, Halfling Assassin

STR: 6 | DEX: 1 | STA: 5 | CON: 8 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 3

Current challenge | Battle log (not in use) | Epic Quest

Previous challenges: 1 2 2.1

Knitting in class definitely helps me too!  Also putting mustard in tuna salad sounds like a great idea - I really love tuna salad but have been wondering if I need to get rid of the mayo somehow.  I'll have to try that!

It was surprisingly really good! I used a whole can of tuna for a teaspoon of mustard and it came out really nice. I do miss the creamy texture mayo provides though. Maybe I should try mustard mixed with plain yogurt next time?

• Like 1

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

It's super easy! I followed this video. 

I tried making coconut flour cookies yesterday. Alas, I was naive. I had no idea coconut and almond flour were not interchangeable....I used 3 cups of flour. It was so DRY! I tried adding water and eggs but I think I botched this batch. Oops. I also made coconut pancakes with 5 eggs and they weren't as dry but I'll be honest, I don't like coconut flour that much. The texture is weird and it kind of makes my stomach hurt. I think I'll see what other interesting non-flours there are in the world. I've always been a baker so I'm definitely curious. But for now, coconut flour is off the list.

I also feel really fat and bloated after eating so many baked goods. I sampled a cookie or two yesterday and I made 5 pancakes today and I'm mad at myself. The best word to describe it is unclean. I'll have to somehow clean up my act today. At least lunch is waiting happily in the fridge for me...... I'm going to wait a few weeks before I try baking again.

Miss Flow is coming soon, I can feel it. I'm crampy and cranky and tired. This sucks.

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

Love that cable pattern! For images, if it's in your NF gallery use the "my media" button, if it's an external weblink use the "image" button - right between link and code ( < > ) in the lower bar. I'm afraid I don't know how to put one in directly from your computer though - I think it has to be a weblink (? - someone know better than me on this? 'cause that'd be awesome) 

For flour, might try chia flour - I have some I've been meaning to use. I've had a couple of items made with it before and they were pretty good.

Gotta love Miss Flow :( But might explain biologically why you wanted the baked goods - I have a really hard time eating right with her around

That's a good point. I was really beating myself up over succumbing to eating that stuff but I guess it makes sense. My willpower always degrades around this time of month. Sigh.

Thanks for the help with images. I wish we could put one directly from our computer, would be easier huh?

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

That's a good point. I was really beating myself up over succumbing to eating that stuff but I guess it makes sense. My willpower always degrades around this time of month. Sigh.

Mine too, you don't need to beat yourself up over it.  Willpower's a finite mental energy resource so it probably all gets used up trying to function normally with all sorts of weird hormone stuff going on :P you'll be back to normal in a few days :)

• Like 1

Level 3, Halfling Assassin

STR: 6 | DEX: 1 | STA: 5 | CON: 8 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 3

Current challenge | Battle log (not in use) | Epic Quest

Previous challenges: 1 2 2.1

Miss Flow is coming soon, I can feel it. I'm crampy and cranky and tired. This sucks.

True fact: until I got on continuous birth control to stop my periods, I'd eat something like 3000 calories of junk a day (heavy on the chocolate) for the first two days of Flo's visit.  Don't feel bad, I'm pretty sure we're wired to crave horrible fatty things when we bleed.

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire