It's 3:15 and I haven't eaten all day.

Let me explain. I got up early to go with my mom to pick up the dog from boarding, then we went to Russo's where I did some shopping. We got coffees, and then went home. I saw my dad, picked up a few things, and then we went to the knitting store to buy a pair of circular needles. They didn't have what I wanted :(. After that mom took me back to Boston where she helped me bring in the groceries and then did the dishes for me (I'm so lucky!) I cleaned the cat box, and ate some gazpacho, then went to my math class and took my test. From there I went straight to work, which is where I am now. So, okay, I have consumed calories, but not many. I feel so hungry and tired right now. As soon as I get out of work I'm going home and cooking something with all the food I bought.

Speaking of which, I got a lot of cool stuff. Carrots, collard greens, swiss chard, nectarines, cherries, corn, mushrooms, bean sprouts, ground beef and pork. I wanted tomatoes but they were kind of pricey so I passed them by. I also almost bought something from the bakery- the fresh bread smelled so good!- but I resisted since that wasn't on my shopping list and I've already deviated a lot from it this week. Mom gave me some spices from home so I will make something good tonight!

Does anyone have any good recipes for swiss chard and collard greens? I bought them because they were cheap but I have no idea what to do with them beyond blanching, and that sounds boring.

But yeah, I'm really hungry.

Level 2 Human Assassin

STR 4| DEX 0| STA 5CON 4| WIS 4| CHA 1

My battlelog

Challenge: 1, 2, 3, 4, Current

It's ok. I'm feeling more at peace with his death every day. It was definitely the right choice.

I went to the farmer's market today. Bought chocolate, tomatoes (finally!) and cucumbers. Mom came along and got green beans and carrots. We also got scones, hehe. Then we went to Hmart, the Korean grocery store, and she got me some black bean soy milk. My favorite! I'm home now thinking about what to cook with all this glorious food. I'm feeling a bit sleepy though since it's kind of a grey day.

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

I'm having a bad day, totally unrelated to my challenge. I just feel stressed and scared because of things out of my control. I feel small.

But I won't let that control my choices today. I won't eat my feelings...even though I would very much like to.

On a brighter note, I went to parkour yesterday. It was a bit easier than the first time and I'm less sore today! But my teacher is going on vacation until September so we will have someone else teaching starting next week. I'm worried because I like the first guy and I don't know what the next guy will be like. I've heard good things about him though.

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

Oh honey.  I had this feeling so much last week.  If you want to talk (via PM or gchat or whatever, text messaging, idc) just let me know.  I'll listen even if I can't do anything else.

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

You day today sounds like the day I had yesterday. I'm sorry - it's an awful feeling when things are out of your control. (((())))

Stay strong. ^.^

When you're feeling up to it, I'd love to hear more about your parkour class! I'm thinking of signing up for a class for the next challenge.

• Like 1

Level 2 - Wood Elf - Ranger 

STR : 2 | DEX : 2 | STA : 5 | CON : 3 | WIS : 3 | CHA : 2

Challenges: #1, Current - #2

My Triathlon Training Logs: #1, #2

You can do it, Ciara!  Hang in there!  If you're worried about eating your feelings, might there be something else comforting and indulgent you could use to soothe yourself?  Sometimes a nice bubble bath helps me, or a fluffy, romantic movie, or just a talk with a friend.  We're all here for you. :)

• Like 1

Level 3, Halfling Assassin

STR: 6 | DEX: 1 | STA: 5 | CON: 8 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 3

Current challenge | Battle log (not in use) | Epic Quest

Previous challenges: 1 2 2.1

I ended up making a bad food choice for dinner. I bought a chicken salad sandwich and a chocolate croissant. My tummy feels miserable now too. Sigh. I thought I would be able to resist. Today has been disappointing.

I am almost done with my scarf. I can tie it comfortably around my neck now. I just need to knit to the end of the skein of yarn I have and that will be that! My next project will be a hat for mom's birthday on Sept. 1st. Gotta hurry!

Once again thanks for the support guys. It's nice knowing that other people care about me :)

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

Ok. Today for breakfast I have overnight oatmeal with plain greek yogurt and mangoes. At this point I will be having it at lunch time since I've been running around seeing teachers all morning.

I have a math quiz today and my final next week. I'm scared! I need to find a way to fit a workout in tonight without compromising my study time. I think I'll do a short intense 30 minute workout at home and then head to the library to study. I wish I could see my teacher after hours but obviously he has a life outside class. But studying by myself is usually impossible since I never know what I'm doing wrong :( Maybe I'll ask my classmates if they want to have a study group..sigh social interaction is hard.

Not sure what I will do for dinner tonight. I do have leftover soup from yesterday so I might just eat that and call it a night.

• Like 1

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

HAHAHAHA it sucked. I wish I was better at math. I'm torn between forcing myself to take a math class every semester or avoiding it at all costs. If I avoid it, I'll never get better and that makes me sad but if I take classes it will be painful and hard. Hmm decisions.

Yesterday I studied! Today more studying! Tomorrow I need to study! This weekend I have to clean and also study! My life right now T_T I can't wait for fall semester, I'm so excited for the classes I'm taking. I'm taking a class about the Ethics of Food. How cool does that sound? 

Today I have to go see my math teacher again and be like halp pls. There is a study group on Monday and I have Will (he's an engineer so smart) to help me this weekend. I need to not fail the final since it's 40% of my entire grade and I bombed the midterm. Ughhh......

I weighed myself for giggles and my weight hasn't changed. I think that's good. I have stopped caring about losing weight for now and been eating mostly whatever I feel like (within limits of course) and the fact that I'm the same weight makes me happy.

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

Aw, I'm sorry classes are hard!  I'm glad you found a study group, though, those can be really helpful.  Sending good thoughts your way for the final!

That Ethics of Food class sounds super interesting, I can't wait to hear about it. :)  

Also if you ever get stressed out while studying this weekend, here are some calming manatees to help you feel better!

• Like 1

Level 3, Halfling Assassin

STR: 6 | DEX: 1 | STA: 5 | CON: 8 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 3

Current challenge | Battle log (not in use) | Epic Quest

Previous challenges: 1 2 2.1

Hey guys

It's been a while. I don't even know what to say right now. Basically life pooped all over me and I was too busy trying to clean up to come here. myerp.

So I fell off the bandwagon entirely, eating all manner of things at all hours of the day and not exercising a bit. I signed up for a personal trainer so maybe that will help me get back on track. This Sunday I plan on going back to parkour classes as well.

For those who are wondering, I won't be transferring to UMass Amherst until the spring semester. So I'm still in Boston for now! Taking lots of cool classes but my favorite is Ethics of Food. In fact, I have to head there now. I just wanted to check in before I chickened out again.

Y'all are the best :)

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

Ethics of Food sounds like an awesome class to be taking!! 

And I think we all fall off the bandwagon at least once in a while, trust me my challenge this time around kinda went boom in my face too ^^; But I'm definitely glad to see you dusting yourself off and saying "ok, stuff happened - time to get back in the game!"

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Developing Roots

OMG so excited to see you back here again. Don't feel too bad for falling off the wagon. I fell off too in the last week. But tomorrow is a new day.

Glad to have you back! 

• Like 1

RACE: Half Elf

ATTRIBUTES: STR 1.6 STA 1.55 DEX .8 CON 1 WIS 1.6 CHA .5

CLASS: Assassin

LOG:Kitsu' Log
CHALLENGE

QUOTE: 

“The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.†
― Arthur C. Clarke

“Mocking a woman is like drinking too much wine. It may be fun for a short time, but the hangover is hell.†
― Brandon Sanderson

I heard from the personal training office- they set me up with a guy named Kevin. But I don't want to be with a male and I made it clear in my application so I emailed them and they are sorting it out for me today. I have nothing against men I just know I'd be more comfortable with a female. Hopefully I will get a trainer by next week so I can start the challenge with a bang!!

I decided one of the things I'm going to do is cut out sugar from my diet. I'm gonna go cold turkey (crap I just bought ice cream what was I thinking?) because that's what it seems people say is the thing to do. Omg...this is going to be so hard...guys I'm scared! And there's so much hidden sugar too...uhhhh....-panics-

People who have tried this, what is your advice?

• Like 2

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

As for advice - be ready to feel like an anvil's sitting on your head for a day or 2, but afterwards the main thing you'll have to watch for is cravings, and also be merciful with yourself if you do wind up having a lapse of control - just look at it for what it is, acknowledge it and keep on truckin'.

I don't blame you for preferring a female - some folks are just more comfortable being trained by their own gender, especially if they're new to working out

Current Challenge: Developing Roots

As for advice - be ready to feel like an anvil's sitting on your head for a day or 2, but afterwards the main thing you'll have to watch for is cravings, and also be merciful with yourself if you do wind up having a lapse of control - just look at it for what it is, acknowledge it and keep on truckin'.

I don't blame you for preferring a female - some folks are just more comfortable being trained by their own gender, especially if they're new to working out

This will be tough...I already get migraines anyway. At least it will only be for a few days....although I was talking with starsapart and she suggested I cut out sugar week by week. I might do that instead...probably would be easier :P

Speaking of migraines, I had such a bad one today that I actually went to to University Health Services. I never do stuff like that. They gave me a shot with some weird medicine in it. I cried but my migraine is gone...still have a headache though :(

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog

I woke up early and am going to parkour in like 5 minutes. I have this weird knot in my chest but I'm looking forward to it. I'll be able to get my bike back from a friend who lives in the area too. 2 birds, baby! Once I get a proper Ushaped lock I'll start riding my bike to school instead of taking the train- at least till the weather breaks. 

For breakfast I'm eating blueberry Greek yogurt and a chicken salad sandwich. Gotta get that protein! :) I'm in a good mood this morning.

• Like 2

Level 2 Human Assassin

My battlelog