Hi everyone, I'm a skinnyfat that loves helping people.  I want to get into better shape so that helping people is easier and easier.

I'll be at school on August 25th and within walking distance of a really nice gym.  I've joined this site to post my progress and let the users who decide to befriend me call me mean names when I get back into bad habits like drinking soda and eating low quality carbs.

Also, I love Spiderman and spiders in general.

AMA. :D

-The Spider

• Like 1

"Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion.  Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare.  Impossible is potential, impossible is temporary, impossible is NOTHING." -Muhammad Ali

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." -Hellen Keller

Ferocity (2),  2 Becoming Capable, Becoming a Ranger

Hey Spider! Welcome to the site :) I don't think anyone will call you mean names for slipping back into old habits.... but we WILL call you out on it! In the friendliest manner, of course. :P 

• Like 1

Level 4, Amazon Ranger

Current Challenge:  NicBot-5000 enters Recovery Mode

Previous Challenges: 12, 3,  4, 5, 6

PRE REBOOT CHALLENGES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Various links and sundry: Battle log, Respawn post

Hi Spider!

Welcome!

The first challenge for you is coming up this weekend!

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33328-challenge-instructions/

I'm a fat fat...so, I have a lot of weight to lose...but, one of my goals is to get into shape so that I can go overseas and help some missions I've wanted to help...but can't because I'm not in shape!

I'd love to help some at home programs, too...but, I haven't been able to handle the physical aspects of walking around, heat, or serving in various ways.

So - I love your reason for being here!

There are so many ways that you can help here, too!

If you decide to do a challenge - find me, and I'd love to watch you spin your way around the challenge with your spidey sense!

• Like 1

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice