Adorable Mutant Relay: an inter-challenge game

There was dissent in the ranks. "We are the fastest!" cried the ponies. "Oh no, we are the fastest," mewed the kittens. And now, the mutant ponies and vampire kittens are amassing for an all-out war! They look cute, but wait'll you see the way they move. And their teeth!

kittenz_zps23a26822.jpg

Would you like to play? If so, follow these directions:

1. Decide whether you are more of a kitten or a pony. Join a team. It's best if the teams are approximately equal in number, so keep that in mind. Add yourself to one of the teams in the following spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1unoZl_boDInQwYwSHqC6r8MfRhPZ2arf_GUectEGCtE/edit?usp=sharing

2. Do some speed work! Either run, bike, or swim as fast as you can, and figure out a way to record both your distance and your time.

3. Add your BEST time(s) in the spreadsheet, next to your name.

The team with the most points at the end WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Class and Profession: Level 23 Borg Queen 

FAQs:

1. Q: I row a boat. Does that count?

A: Yes. If you have an activity that doesn't quite fit into one of the categories, figure out the one that best describes your activity and add your velocity.

2. Q: I'm not a scout (yet). Can I still play?

A: Yes! This is meant to be inclusive of anyone with a nerd fitness account. Please join!

3: Q: I ran 3 miles this week, at 10 minutes, 7 minutes, and 8.5 minutes. What do I put in the column next to my name?

A: Record your fastest time. You should put down your 7 minute mile, or actually 8.6 mph.

Awesome challenge.  I am in...mutant ponies!

I'm in...since many people call me Kat, I have to go with the kittens. 

Yessssss! Hurray for kayoung and suelk!

Two per team is the minimum you need to call something a "relay race," so it looks like it's happening!

I would like to add that the way I developed the point system, you do not have to be the fastest person in the world. As long as you participate, you are helping your team by adding points to the total.

Do I get points for these? No? I have to run too? Oh well.

• Like 3

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

The little bat kitty has been my FB avatar off and on for years! So clearly, I need to join the Mutant Vampire Kitties. Also, I really need to do speed work, so this is a good prod.

Level 9 * Eladrin Scout

Clan: Mek'het   *   Covenant: Invictus

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.

An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered."

––G. K. Chesterton

You can call me, Dr Hooves.

• Like 2

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

richard-simmons-dancing.jpg

I'm  A Pony!!!

Yay! Thanks for joining in.

I'm a mutant pony - mostly 'cause my kitty would totally be on whatever team I'm not, and he might be part-vampire. Thanks for the invite!!

a_vampire_pony_by_bspfanart-d4zlq4d.png

Hey, nice one, pony! Thanks for jumping across the guilds to join us!

The little bat kitty has been my FB avatar off and on for years! So clearly, I need to join the Mutant Vampire Kitties. Also, I really need to do speed work, so this is a good prod.

You know, without thinking carefully, I almost named the team "vampire teatime," but then I thought I might as well name it anathema. Lol! What's your training situation, are you tapering now?

Sherriff mutant pony will keep everybody in line.  

35.jpg?363b75

Started HIIT this week. ;)  5mph

Oh shit, the sheriffs in town! (Yay, thanks for joining! We love HIIT on this thread.)

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines