Day and night meld into one continuous blur for me. Working nights but only 3/week and random each week is difficult. When it comes to my daily activity I think I will say 0000 hrs to 0000 hrs. I may be in the middle of a shift or just staying up late in the middle, but I will try to record something daily.

7/21 

BBWW (15 rows, not 10)

Totally Paleo today!

7/20

10 min barefoot walk

Totally Paleo

7/19

10 min barefoot walk

Mostly Paleo

7/18

BBWW (12 rows, not 10)

7/17

10 min walk

7/16

BBWW

For the purposes of my battle log, I will count a week as Sunday at 0000 to Saturday at 2359

I will record my daily deeds and weekly achievements. And hopefully many PRs.

Rasse: Doppelgänger | Bevölkerungsklasse: Assassine | Stufe: Eins
Str: 1 | Dex: 2.5 | Sta: 1.5 | Con: 2.5 | Wis: 0.5 | Cha: 2
"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself." ~ Jesus Christ

Challenge Nummer: Eins, Battle Log

Yesterday was brutal. I got off work at 0700, but I had been awake since 0800 the day before. As I pulled into the driveway I had enough time to shut the car off, and blink before I was passed out. I slept until about 0900 when Astric came out and woke me up. Then it was a battle to go inside and fall on the bed. I slept until 1655 (I could use a little more, for sure). But, I at least had enough time before work to eat a couple huevos and go for a walk descalzado.

7/22

Barefoot walk 15 min

100% Paleo

Note: When I say Paleo I have a couple modifications, but that is how it is with almost every "diet" and so I will be sticking to my mods. 

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself." ~ Jesus Christ

7/23

BBWW

10 min (attempted) BF walk

Attempted pistol squats for the first time! Did 3 each side before reverting to regular bw squats during my workout.

7/24

No walk (bummer)

I worked the night before and didn't have a lot of time to walk, then I passed out and slept until my meetings in the evening, followed by fiddle practice (which I haven't done for a while).

The Fiddle/mando/singing jam was worth not walking a day, but I'll double up on 7/25.

A few crumby days.  For the Challenges I will leave this topic behind, post on my challenge and return here between.

7/25

I lied, I didn't double up, I didn't walk, I didn't do a workout, and I didn't eat paleo...CHEAT DAY!  :playful:

7/26

Back on track.

Paleo

Barefoot walk.