I am LOGOS-88

I was a cyborg assassin, assembled from clockwork and the corpse of a fallen warrior, used by a dark elf river clan to infiltrate neighboring tribes and neutralize foes in highly volatile political situations.  My specialties were once parkour, archery, stealth, bladecraft, and (being a steam-powered cybernetic) exceptional strength.  After a failed mission I was defeated and dumped into the river and have been switched off for approximately 5 years.  I have awakened leagues downstream, fallen into disrepair, my organic portions bloated beyond recognition.  In order to regain efficiency, I will need to reactivate and repair the portions of my anatomy that have broken down.  Only then can I make the perilous journey up the river and over the mountains back to my master. 

Primary Objective: Regain proficiency and agility with parkour skill and be able to perform all basic maneuvers with 99.5% success

Secondary objective #1: Perform Beginner Bodyweight Workout 3 times per week to combat muscle atrophy and joint rusting.

Secondary objective #2: Run a full agility diagnostic over a 20 minute/3 mile jog (with interval precision jumps tests and pull-up lifts) 3 times per week.

Secondary objective #3: spend 20 minutes per week repairing neuro-mechanical connection with yoga and meditation simulations.

Tertiary (Life) objective: Perfect statistical probability engine and test it on upcoming journey to the mystical land of Las Vegas on my way back to my master.

It is also important to point out that I was not designed to operate on fuels with a high grain or sugar content and so intend to avoid consuming them at all costs during this repair cycle.

Initial diagnostics:Height: 6' 6"Weight: 235Waist Size: 42"Skeletal Integrity: Spinal integrity compromised, recommend muscular reinforcement.Chassis Integrity: NormalMuscle Atrophy: ExtensiveCardiovascular endurance level: Mid-Low (index:11.2)Vertical jump: 17"Horizontal jump: 6' 6"NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COMBAT
  • Like 1

Race: Dark Elf Cyborg

Specialties: Parkour, Archery, Stealth, and Bladecraft

Level: 0 

Challenge: 1st Challenge (July 28 - Sept. 6)

Quote: "We can rebuild him.  We have the technology..."

Hello fellow cyborg assassin (or non-gendered specific other from another "mother"(board)),

How are those workouts coming along? Did you do the BBW? How about running? 

I've done the BBW twice, once on Monday and just earlier today. Both went well! 3 rotations each. Today was much better. It was smoother and more fluid. It felt great, actually.

I ran intervals yesterday. Increased the speed a total of 8 times, progressively. I was only really winded after the last push when I kicked it up to around 6.35 ppm. The final milage was 3.43 miles in about 30 minutes, with about 5 minutes of jogging at the end there. It was great!

- — Thister — -

Level 3, Cylon (Humanoid IntelliScout/Ranger)

STR 6 | DEX  7 | STA 7 | CON 5 | WIS 7.5 | CHA 4

Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 (Checking in most days, weekly updates)

"If people did not sometimes do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done." â€• Ludwig Wittgenstein

Hello fellow cyborg assassin (or non-gendered specific other from another "mother"(board)),

How are those workouts coming along? Did you do the BBW? How about running? 

I've done the BBW twice, once on Monday and just earlier today. Both went well! 3 rotations each. Today was much better. It was smoother and more fluid. It felt great, actually.

I ran intervals yesterday. Increased the speed a total of 8 times, progressively. I was only really winded after the last push when I kicked it up to around 6.35 ppm. The final milage was 3.43 miles in about 30 minutes, with about 5 minutes of jogging at the end there. It was great!

Query processedInclude events prior to 7/28? YReturn results:BBWs performed: 5dates performed: 7/22, 7/23, 7/25, 7/26, 7/28efficiency: excellentresidual soreness: excruciatingyoga performed: 1dates performed: 7/27efficiency: pooreffect on soreness: satisfactory but insufficientinterval running performed: 1dates performed: 7/29distance: 2.2 milesefficiency: patheticresidual soreness: negligible

The BBW is brutal but I'm getting better at it.  The muscle group being most neglected by my whole routing I believe is my biceps, since I cannot perform a pull-up and this is a necessary skill for me I'm going to have to find some exercise to put into the BBW that will help with the pull-up motion in the meantime.

My thanks for asking!

Race: Dark Elf Cyborg

Specialties: Parkour, Archery, Stealth, and Bladecraft

Level: 0 

Challenge: 1st Challenge (July 28 - Sept. 6)

Quote: "We can rebuild him.  We have the technology..."