Seeking an email/facebook buddy

Okay, here's the thing. I want to get healthy, but one of my biggest problems come from within my own mind. I suffer from Anxiety and extreme loneliness and I need someone who is willing to be able to email or Facebook a few times a day. Obviously the support would be both ways but you need to be willing to put up with a certain degree of crazyness on my end.

I'm not fussy on gender.

I do request that you're around my age, somewhere between 20-25. 

Someone kind and understanding of crazy stupid thoughts would be nice :P

If you're interested in Parkour that would be pretty awesome but you don't need to be. 

I'm looking for someone who will be willing to not just talk about fitness stuff but all aspects of life. Likes, dislikes, hobbies, whatever.

I'm not always the easiest person to get to know but once we get to know each other I'm pretty trusting and talkative.

Anyone want to talk to me via email or Facebook?

Hey Scooper,

I'd really like to have you as an email buddy to talk about health related things and other stuff. I inherited the talking-gene from my mom's side, so we certainly wouldn't run out of stuff to talk about. And about the craziness factor, I'm a teacher for kids and teens so I'm used to at least 3 different kinds of crazy. ;) Just kidding, but I totally get where you come from. So just message me if you're interested.

Chubby Gnome Adventurer Level 0

STR - DEX - STA - CON - WIS - CHA

Getting started - First Challenge