Emcee Emerges

EmCee

HG,H.

somehow i don't think this means what i think it means...

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Maybe this?

photos.demandstudios.com%2F59%2F78%2Ffot

I'm assuming at actually means this?

ryan_gosling_640_fharrison_127459860.jpg

exactly. 

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Chairbrokey is just jealous because you are better at hula hooping than him.

It's the hips.

Friday I *needed* a rest day, so I skipped the gym and just transferred everything over to Saturday. I had a really really good lifting day. Heavy squats with form that made me super happy, a bench that went up easy, power cleans with the log, and stiff-legged deadlifts.

On Sunday I met Taylor at the gym for a run and a total bro session - static curls, hammer curls, preachers curls, rows, pull-ups, GHD weighted back extensions, and rope climbing. Taylor actually did the ropes - I was super proud of her.

Today is another rest day :-/

Letting go is the hardest asana. 

Instagram: WholeBodySwoleHeart

Heeeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaack (and back in Afghanistan). Won't sign up for this challenge (late and only been a week so still trying to get my routine set) , but gonna follow you on this one.

• Like 1

Ok, I sucked at updating last week. Here's the gist:

I did some lifting. I did some running. I ate pretty good.

I'm looking forward to this coming week because we're on vacation and I get to spend a few days at the beach with the girls and should have plenty of time to lift, run, and study.

I might ask my dad to run with me a few times - when I was younger, he would run with me, laugh when I puked in a fountain, and make me keep going. On second thought...

I made arrangements to lift at BeCrossfit and will probably lift with my friend Adam at his box as well. Since neither of these places have treadmills, I will have to go outside and run (which I need to do more of but it's so freaking hot).

The biggest challenge on vacay is going to be diet - my dad and his wife eat pretty healthy but, inevitably, there are some treats and stuff in the house. The *one* allowance is cake for C's birthday celebration.

Taylor is back in town today - she texted to meet at the gym before I leave town so I moved schedule around so we could get some heavy lifts in. Whooo!

• Like 1

Letting go is the hardest asana. 

Instagram: WholeBodySwoleHeart

I might ask my dad to run with me a few times - when I was younger, he would run with me, laugh when I puked in a fountain, and make me keep going. On second thought...

I hope to be like your dad one day with my mini-me.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines