The Island | Ranger Mini Challenge FINISHED

Hammlin

After disembarking near the mouth of a small stream, I began to ran through the open fields I found nearby.    I continued running for 3.09 miles while I could've sworn I heard zombies chasing me from time to time which caused me to cover that distance more quickly.   I never saw any of these zombies so it might have just been in my head.

Ok apparently, I've been carrying my boat all this way too (must be a very light kayak or something).   Turned out good because I came across a sizable inlet... it would been much further to go around by land, but I rowed the 1.6 miles instead.

Level 3 Halfling Ranger

First Challenge  Bodyweight Challenge

STR: 6.5 | DEX: 4.5 | CON: 5 | STA: 4.6 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 1

sigh... my foot that I sprained like a month ago?? is still hurting but good... so I think I may be relegated to the ranks of cheerleaders 

tumblr_mb6854JyP01rt6jm2.gif

We'll get a cart and Chopper can pull you along so you can cheer us as we go!!!!

sacco_fart6.gif

• Like 3

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

You know what you gotta do. Now walk

like a camel

• Like 2

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

You can walk like an egyptian if you want, for all I care. Just as long as you walk.

(You know we can keep this up for just about forever, right? )

indeed we could. in a few days we'll only remember all the walking we had done

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

If you're going Aerosmith, they also have "Walk on down" and "Walk this way"... I'll just wish for good weather for our walks.

why walk when we can run?

i feel like we're corrupting this thread

• Like 1

Welcome to the team! TEAM AWESOME will Walk, Run, Bike, Swim, Hobble or Crawl our way around this @#$%@ island!!!

Walked a couple of miles during lunch. TEAM AWESOME is almost to 50 miles. I've got a run tomorrow which will put us over, but I'm sure all of you will push us over by the time I get to that :D

"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The important thing is not to think much but to love much; and so do that which best stirs you to love." - St. Teresa of Avila

Current Challenge: Seeks Balance | Battle Log: Ye Olde Battle Logge | NF Character: Public Profile | Strava 

Walked/run for 2.69 miles doing the C25K. I shall put that down as walking since there was a bit less running (I'll edit when I get home!).

• Like 2

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda

Woo Hoo! I have teammates now! And don't believe the puny 2 miles I have in the spreadsheet - I haven't uploaded my data from my activity tracker since early yesterday morning. But I've done 2 miles today and will probably reach 3 before bedtime, and something similar yesterday.

Level 6 Dark Elf Ranger

STR 5 | DEX 3 | STA 16 | CON 10 | WIS 13 | CHA 6

Current Challenge  Battle Log   Past: 5 4 3 2 1 0.1

Basically:
West teams = Rangers with username starting A-L
East teams = Rangers with username starting M-Z or a number. 

Once your team hits 50 miles post an update here and tag @Hammlin so she tells you what you discovered ;)

I'd suggest you just join a team in the sheet that has a slot free.

@Tearose jump in with us, the Aussies are gonna rule this mini! 
Edit: Gah team full already! 

I jumped in with you guys, sorry Tearose! 

Can I be an honorary Aussie this mini? :P

LyricalSharon

~Hobbit with the heart of an Amazon~

LVL 4 STR 7 DEX 1.5 STA 8.75 CON 5 WIS 3.5 CHA 3

I'm getting this road on the show... 

This is so much cooler than [insert diet program]

Battle Log Current Challenge

Yesterday [30th] I walked 9.92km and today [31st] I got a decent 14.27km in.

I only just got to the spreadsheet looks like I am not with Shadowlion and Phytomancer after all. I have added my name to Xena and Maegs for the team heading east. Now to find their challenges and link up :P

• Like 2

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

gidday skip! strewth cobba!

For initiation you have to eat 5 tablespoons of vegemite :tongue:

Welcome to the party mate :)

Only five? Your being soft on the good looking sheila mate

• Like 2

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Oh my gosh apparently my work unblocked google docs! This makes my NF life sooooo much easier :D.

I can help out even though I'm not going to be around for the whole challenge, right?

I jumped in with Xena, maegs, and Tomas since you guys only had 3 people on your team (hope you don't mind! If you do let me know I'll go somewhere else lol)

I did 1 mile yesterday and 2.5 this morning of walking/running and 0.3 miles swimming

• Like 3

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines