KICK BOOTAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I am the proud owner of my very first PR clover:

b0b5879eb20f76858ac5c666ae5215f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Clover Day! You got this, Hammlin!

LEVEL 6: ZOMBIE WARRIOR

STR: 11 | DEX: 10 | STA: 6 | CON: 6 | WIS: 7 | CHA: 6

~ 1st Challenge: HERE!

~ 2nd Challenge: Check it out!

~ 3rd Challenge: Iket721's Warrior Challenge!

~ 4th Challenge: ket721's best-challenge-ever!

~ 5th Challenge: Back to the Basics!

~ 6th Challenge: Can't really think of a clever title challenge!

~ 7th Challenge: ike's consistently consistent challenge

You're amazing 😲

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I am sad you all can't see the clover

My Blog | My Story

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

I see the picture you posted... is there a different clover?

Spoiler

Oh, now it's loading! nevermind :) we are having server issues at work

My Blog | My Story

It was an awesome clover :)

Spoiler

Thanks!

My Blog | My Story

Yay! Clover domination :-)

Got so close to 10 (I got about 9.4), but am very very happy with my PR :)

I can tell how hard I pushed because my legs ached more than they did after my marathon last year.

Tonight I am supposed to run a 5k (I am an ambassador, so I got an entry to promo it), but I'm torn between Rucking it (can't quite ruck and run yet, but the eventual goal would be 5k in 45min under 4-6 bricks) and actually running it...

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

ruck_it_power_bank.jpg?height=225&width=

Spoiler

What's more in line with your training goals right now? Are you working more on running or rucking? With the NP + clover focus, I would guess straight up running might be preferable, but are you signed up for another GORUCK event sometime soon? Does rucking translate well to your hiking interests?

Or just say "fuck it!" and do whatever seems more fun at the moment you are getting ready to go. :)

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

What's more in line with your training goals right now? Are you working more on running or rucking? With the NP + clover focus, I would guess straight up running might be preferable, but are you signed up for another GORUCK event sometime soon? Does rucking translate well to your hiking interests?

Or just say "fuck it!" and do whatever seems more fun at the moment you are getting ready to go. :)

Rap- you hit the nail on the head with the hiking/rucking. I'm training for a ruck event that I want to do in the spring of 2015. I'm shadowing as many as I can get away with, too. 

I'm going to take my ruck and if I feel foolish it will stay in the car. If I get 20 seconds of courage, it's coming with me :)

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

TWENTY SECONDS OF COURAGE!!!!

you got this

• Like 1

Spoiler

Ruck w 4 bricks 5k complete. Goal (set by SAR Larimer County) was to get to where you could do 3 miles in 45 min. So I set 3 time hacks of 15 min at each mile. Hit the first one at 14:50, second at 28:30, third at 42:00! Total 5k was 44:08. I'm very pleased :)

8b3b4099109f4a2a1e0f979ee2b79257.jpg

• Like 6

My Blog | My Story

I believe you are amazing

Spoiler

A-MA-ZING. Honestly that doesn't sound easy at all and you killed it. :D Congrats!

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda

Woooooooo!  Raaaaaaaaarrr!   Yeeeaaaaaaaah!!

post-26029-kermit-the-frog-YAY-gif-0hBT.

Level 74 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Today was Mt. Sherman! Caught the full sunrise

323eb3097ba0e540dbe51eb191ea638d.jpg

My Blog | My Story

Oh maaaan that's awesome.

But ...

If you caught the sunrise ... did you have to hike up in the dark? O.O

Omg, two fears of mine at once lol.  Heights and darkness hahaha.

Level 74 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Oh maaaan that's awesome.

But ...

If you caught the sunrise ... did you have to hike up in the dark? O.O

Omg, two fears of mine at once lol. Heights and darkness hahaha.

Yes total darkness. We used headlamps and only got slightly off course once. Aside from the wind (which literally knocked me over a few times) it was amazing.

Today my calves have located the DOMS.

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines