ShadowLion's Stupid Simple Spreadsheet - 40 Weeks to Fire Fit Continues

ShadowLion

Hmmm. This is a very interesting idea. I shall think on it some more. I was still pretty much thinking individuals working with training sims and mobile devices, but it could be mass-market AND training, have multi-player options, console/computer-based, possibly with a training version which would allow training officers some ability to tailor the scenarios... Starts to get way beyond my little part-time three person team, but who knows? There have been some interesting ideas floating around lately at the local co-working space.

Guess it would be useful in developing leadership and a tactical approach, FF officers would find it useful. Think of it as a "play it out and see for yourself" version of the stuff you've been posting. Plus the management of hiring recruits, investing in fire trucks, managing supplies and water supply lines... Not sure if firefighters could have "specializations" (driver, break-in-and-rescue guys, water shooters etc) but that would help newbies into what they should focus in. And let's face it, firefighting could be introduced to a larger, casual gaming audience and brought to a whole new level of badass. Not to mention the gamification of actual firefighting.

I also have some ideas for a real-time strategy game, but let's not derail this thread completely... :D

• Like 2

Tactical Thursday Conclusion

This has been pending for some time...here's the wrap!

You and your crew exit the truck and take deep breaths of the pine-scented, moist air. The pine needles underneath your boots are wet and the air is cool in the aftermath of the storm. You update dispatch as you walk the fireline, deciding what else needs to be done.

Sam takes the weather again and the crew grabs their tools and completes the containment line, closing off the last possible escape route for the fire, the area where the foam was. Your best sawyer and her trainee then put on their protective equipment and head over to the hazard tree to take care of that threat. The other firefighter begins to systematically mop up starting at the south end of the fire. As he discovers hot spots, he sprays water from the yellow bladder bag strapped on his back,then works the spots with his MacLeod. Once the hazard tree is taken care of, the other two crew members join him.

You motion Sam over to where you are keeping an eye on everyone, particularly the two crew members working on the lightning-struck tree. Once they have it down, you take Sam to the crest of the hill where you first saw the fire and begin to explain your decisions...

Installment 1 - Dispatch through Arrival on scene, detailed scenario for your review

You are dispatched to a fire on the Kaibab National Forest, west of Flagstaff, AZ, as the engine boss on a Type 6 wildland engine. You and your four-person crew find a fire started by a lightning strike in Ponderosa pine forest during the summer monsoon season. You reach the scene and:

1 ) What do you do next?

a ) Radio dispatch that you are on scene and will be scouting the fire.

b ) Radio dispatch and say that you need to have a tender on standby.

c ) Scout the fire and then radio dispatch to give a size up report.

Answer - a

You let dispatch know immediately once you are on scene. As you cannot see the full extent of the fire to give an immediate report back, you notify dispatch that you will give your size up as soon as possible and get off the channel so other traffic can use it.

2 ) You recall the weather report from earlier in the day and:

a ) Remind yourself to check the weather once you have scouted the fire.

b ) Radio dispatch and ask if there have been any changes in the forecast.

c ) Assign a crew member to do a spot weather check, record it, and tell you the results.

Answer - c

You need the weather on the ground where you are right now. You need to know the current conditions on scene and you need to have a baseline as the incident develops. When you radio in your size up, you will also check to see if dispatch has received any new area weather information or forecasts.

Installment 2 - You're in the Thick of It Now...

3 ) At this point, what is your primary concern?

a ) Getting the fire out before it gets any bigger

b ) Letting dispatch know what is happening

c ) The safety of your firefighters

4) Why?

a ) There are houses nearby, and with a possible thunderstorm brewing, winds could increase and shift and drive the fire into the subdivision.

b ) The safety of your crew depends on good communication with dispatch and your ability to call for more resources if needed.

c ) You are about to crest a hill when you know there is fire nearby. You cannot see it and fire moves more quickly up a slope than on flat ground.

Answers - 3 and 4 are both c

Safety is always your first concern.

In this case, you have "watch out situations" in that you can't see the main fire, you are approaching a fire that hasn't been scouted, and you have not identified safety zones and escape routes.

5 ) What steps are you taking to mitigate the risk?

a ) You are keeping the truck nearby and approaching with caution. You know the terrain and are monitoring the weather closely.

b ) You are keeping your radio on and monitoring other incidents and what resources may be available quickly (i.e. helicopter bucket drops from the nearby helitack base and the lake to the southeast of your position)

c ) a and b

Answer - a

You can see by the topo map that you are approaching an area of very gentle elevation change and know that fire slows going downhill. Also, you can retreat back down the hill to the truck quickly, if necessary. You can see by the smoke that the fire is some distance from the crest of the hill and is not burning intensely.

You are monitoring the radio, not so much to track other resources for crew safety (they could not help you quickly enough in the event of a change for the worse in fire behavior), your higher priority is to keep the channel open to Sam for communications on your incident and to know if there are any weather changes. You are only peripherally keeping track of resource availability for fighting the fire as soon as you have sized it up.

6 ) What do you do next?

a ) Radio your crew member with the chain saw to take down the hazard tree so that no one gets hurt

b ) Tie flagging to a small tree nearby the hazard tree to alert your crew to the danger

c ) Update dispatch and confirm the need for the helicopter. Recheck your radio frequencies and channels to be sure to hear the helicopter on approach

d ) a and b

e ) b and c

f ) a and c

Answer - e

Your most pressing concern is to get ahead of the fire and that will take everyone available, plus the helicopter, to create containment line. You radio dispatch and be sure you have your radio set to monitor the aviation channel as well as your incident channel. The hazard tree can wait, but your crew needs to know it is there, so you mark the area without getting so close as to endanger yourself.

Installment 3 - Ahead of the Storm

7) You estimate you have another 15 to 20 minutes before you need to get everyone in the truck because:

a ) the winds will become dangerous and may knock branches out of the trees, especially where the helicopter did bucket drops.

b ) lightning is a very real danger in these conditions

c ) your crew may get drenched and become hypothermic.

d ) All of the above and in that order of priority.

e ) All of the above in a different order of priority.

Answer - e

The most immediate danger to your crew is lightning. Hypothermia is a concern, as well. You are at 7,000 feet and temperatures will drop quickly once it starts to rain (often dropping into the 50's) and as the afternoon turns to evening. Your crew will be out on the fire for at least several hours doing mop up and you don't want them doing that having been drenched. It is possible that branches could be blown down in the helicopter drop area, but you are deliberately keeping your crew out of the area, and they are experienced and well-informed of the dangers.

8) Of these options, which do you pick?

a ) You reposition Sam and one crew member in the meadow area to the south of the water drops to lay down a line of foam. You send the other two crew members to the east side to cut about 150 feet of line to tie the existing line with the foam, skirting the edge of the bucket drops. Once the hose man is free, you have Sam resume as lookout, monitor the foam line, and take the weather readings while you and the former hose man cut about 100 feet of hand line to tie the west line with the foam and then cross the black to help the east crew finish up their line ahead of the storm.

b ) You have Sam and the hose man lay foam directly onto where there are still flames, extinguishing them quickly, and the rest of the crew cuts line directly across from west to east at the north edge of the bucket drops. Then, Sam and the hose man team up with hand tools and a bladder bag to look for any slopover in the bucket drop area, being very alert and watchful for overhead hazards. You continue to monitor the weather and the scene as the IC, with a strict eye to safety.

c ) You decide to reposition Sam and one crew member in the meadow area to the south of the water drops to lay down a line of foam. You send the other two crew members to the east side to cut about 150 feet of line to tie the existing line with the foam, skirting the edge of the bucket drops. Once the hose man is free, you send him across the black to help the east team, and you have Sam monitor the foam line, drain the hoses, and start rolling them up. You act as IC and lookout and take the weather readings. You leave the west side open, as there is still foam along that side and it is the least threatening area. You want to be sure that the longest side, the one closest to Ponderosa Estates is secured first, then if there is time, the remaining three crew members cutting line can close the last gap.

d ) A different combination of actions drawn from above. Which ones? Explain your answer.

In the above, there are good points in all of the answers, and some weaknesses in each, as well. Keep in mind, whichever of these options you choose, you will only have about 100 gallons left in your tank, your safety reserve. If you make a mistake, you won't be able to get a tender there quickly and the helicopter may well be unavailable or unable to fly in your area because of the storm... Are you second guessing not calling for a tender at the outset? Don't. Your crew is capable and you can do an awful lot with what you have at hand.

Now, what is your choice?

My reasoning:

a ) This has the advantage of not putting anyone under where the buckets drops might have created overhead hazards that could be missed in the focus to complete the line quickly. It gets a line around the whole area and encloses anything that might still be smouldering within the bucket drop area. Its weakness is that it has the longest amount of line to cut and could leave a gap in the line if the storm gets to you faster than expected or if the wind kicks up any of the remaining areas that are still burning.

b ) This gets any actively burning material out before the winds can get hold of it and possibly have it get away from you. It also has the shortest amount of line to cut to contain the active burn area. Its weaknesses - exposing your crew to overhead hazards and possibly having unseen fire that could become active that would fall outside the containment line. A good rain might put that out and you might never know it was ever there; if the wind kicks up and the storm doesn't rain on you, you might find yourself chasing this one all the way to Ponderosa Estates while you call for more engines, tenders, air support...

c ) This one is sort of like a ), but has some errors in thinking. There is no need to roll up the hoses and tie up someone that could be performing other, more vital, functions such as weather observer/lookout or helping get that last bit of line cut. Remember how quickly that storm has built. The other error is to tie yourself up with too many roles - IC, weather observer, lookout. Delegate to Sam, as in a ) and pitch in with crew, would be a better option. One smart line of thought in this answer, though, is prioritizing which line to cut first based on threats, topography and fuels. If you had to leave an opening in the line, the west side would be the best bet, as you could likely close that off once the storm passed.

My answer - As, in real life, none of the options are perfect. You prioritize to the best of your ability given the resources and situation at hand. The first "Fire Order" you learn when starting out as a wildland firefighter is: Fight fire aggressively, having provided for safety first. I would eliminate c ) right off the bat, for the reasons stated. In my view, option b ) is a bit too "aggressive" and not enough "safe," both in terms of crew safety and in terms of fully containing the fire. I have been on fires that were successfully contained under similar circumstances or with a similar mindset, and without injuries, but I consider it risky and personally would go with a ). In this case, since it is possible to do so, I would rather have my crew push physically to get the line cut and keep them all clear of the drop area.

Some of that has to do with knowing the physical capabilities of your crew. If I had been envisioning some volunteer crews I have worked with, I would have called a tender at the outset and made greater use of the truck's foam capabilities, as I would not have been confident that we could cut line fast enough to handle what we might have found. It also helped having an active helicopter base about six miles away! So much depends on particular circumstances, and an awful lot depends on your combination of experience and intuition when actually out there on the ground.

As long-winded as it was, there is still a lot left out as far as details of communications, safety zones, and escape routes, applying the Fire Orders and Watchout Situations, plus a whole lot of other stuff. My aim was to give you some of the "flavor" and some fun. This is the kind of situation that an engine crew would face fairly regularly in my old neck of the woods.

• Like 2

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

I've been straining to catch up this week, so I'm late to the party (like usual), but I'm glad things are moving in the right direction again for you!

There's nothing better than ending a tough challenge with a strong finish! Incidentally, my phone tried to make the final two words of that last sentence "string fish", which made me think that my online communications would be much more entertaining if I stopped second-guessing autocorrect....

I would totally buy that game, and I'm an avowed cheap-o that never wants to buy anything.

Thanks!

Autocorrect can be pretty hilarious sometimes...maybe we should all stop second-guessing it and see what chaos ensues!

The more I think about it, especially after FINALLY getting the last Tactical Thursday installment finished, the more I like the idea. We've been thinking our target market would be departments/training officers once we got the initial fire prevention game done as a proof of concept. But, with what we are seeing as to grant availability and restrictions, a good mass-market game might be better. We could build it and then it could finance further development for training, which could then improve the mass-market game, etc., etc.

• Like 1

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Guess it would be useful in developing leadership and a tactical approach, FF officers would find it useful. Think of it as a "play it out and see for yourself" version of the stuff you've been posting. Plus the management of hiring recruits, investing in fire trucks, managing supplies and water supply lines... Not sure if firefighters could have "specializations" (driver, break-in-and-rescue guys, water shooters etc) but that would help newbies into what they should focus in. And let's face it, firefighting could be introduced to a larger, casual gaming audience and brought to a whole new level of badass. Not to mention the gamification of actual firefighting.

I also have some ideas for a real-time strategy game, but let's not derail this thread completely... :D

As I was typing all of the above out, I was thinking how much better it would be if I could do it visually. It would get the concepts across much better and be more engaging.

I can see all sorts of simulation modules that could be developed. It puts my whole Fire Science curriculum in a new light. I would have loved getting my HazMat cert and all the rest using games along with the other components of the training. One of the best things you get to do in training is hands-on simulations - like "disaster days" where multiple agencies get together and train for mass-casualty incidents of various types. You learn so much! Those are few and far between, though, because of all the logistics involved. They are indespensible, but how much better if there were good simulations via gaming, that covered more of the basics, the things that need to be drilled into people's heads so that it sticks under extreme stress!

There are some very sophisticated simulators on the market, but only the largest agencies can afford them, and then it is largely for incident command training. Only a tiny handful of people get to ever use those. I want to make it available much more widely. I think the technology, the demand, and the vision are finally getting to a meeting place...

Oh, please, derail away. This is fun!

• Like 1

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Sorry for not staying current on your thread, sounds like you've had a tough go of it but handled the stress amazingly well. Changing habits from stress-eating to healthier recourse is a challenge, I'm so impressed :onthego:

Thanks, Hiroro. I tried to keep up with yours, too, but things really got away from me!

My big positive accomplishment this week was getting set up on MyFitnessPal. Wow! I have a lot to learn about nutrition and cooking. It is already helping me a lot in making me see where my dietary weaknesses really are.

• Like 1

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Aargh. I was going to get my Challenge wrap up done tonight, but I'm about all typed out after the Tactical Thursday extravaganza and I've still got my programming class homework to do.

It will have to wait for a study break tomorrow, as will catching up with everyone else. I am working to get my sleep schedule on track this coming week in preparation for next challenge. I'm upping my exercise intensity (and feeling it). This old lady is going to need her recovery time...

This was a great challenge and I'm really looking forward to the next one!

• Like 1

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Oh, please, derail away. This is fun!

There's two ways this could go about. One is indie production, a bit more towards the low-budget scale but that probably means less expenses and less risk involved. The other would be crowdfunding (via Kickstarter, Steam GreenLight etc) which would allow for a greater budget and a better idea of market size (a.k.a. people actually interested) but has tighter restrictions, deadlines etc. I've already suggested something like an X-COM clone, but it could also be simplified into a tabletop-style game

• Like 1

I've been looking into the crowd-funding. The other two members of the team aren't as keen on it, but I think they'll come around... In the meantime we are bootstrapping it. There are rumblings about a business incubator starting again at Gangplank, as well.

There is a training tool that the fire service has adapted from military training, called "table-top exercises," a type of tactical decision-making exercise that I have done a little bit of and find fascinating. There are a lot of existing scenarios based on actual fires that could go right into a game. Excellent teaching tools and very exciting stuff in and of themselves. Bigger fires, mostly, that received attention because of fatalities and/or "shelter deployments" (close calls). Doing both a table-top type game and a video game might be a way to go...start with the table-top while developing the material further, maybe?

No shortage of ideas, resources, contacts, knowledge... Time and money. Those are the limiters right now.

• Like 1

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Well, so much for getting sleep on track - with the big rain starting at 2:00 and D getting up to go to work at 3:00 and then getting cancelled, I got a little over 4 hours sleep.

It's a little soppy here on Phoenix this morning. Record rainfall. We got about 5 inches in 8 hours here in Tempe. At one point the water was up on the porch and the whole backyard was a pond several inches deep. It's starting to clear, but there's flooding all over town and the freeways are a mess. I've cancelled today's students and I'm not sure if I have classes tonight or not.

Getting things done around the house, partway through my workouts, and using the forums as breaks. Need to do my homework, but playing hooky on the chance that there won't be class... :pirate:

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Challenge Wrap Up

After Action Review

The last couple of weeks have been pretty tough, but I stuck with my program! I'm going to take my extra stat point for the Rangers mini as DEX, for being flexible, adapting and rolling with everything.

I count this one as a big success for the above, and for finally getting my spreadsheet done. Without that, I probably would have faltered. It made it much easier to track things and to see where things stood over the course of the challenge. With that in mind, I've added a another tracking tool for the next challenge. I joined My Fitness Pal during the last week of the challenge and have been tracking my food in preparation for the YAYOG PVP. I also ran a trial run of the first workout of that program this week, as it starts during the Zero Week.

I'm really happy with how things went this time.

Work Out Like a Firefighter  STA-3, STR-2

I modified my original goals to allow more indoor workouts on the exercise bike because of how I was reacting to the high temps in Phoenix. That has helped keep me on track. My speeds and staying power have gone up a lot. I kept with my strength program, with modifications for my elbow. That has healed up considerably, thanks to the tips gained from the "Chronologically Blessed" accountabilibuddy group.

Eat Like a Firefighter  CON-2

I lost 2% BF and dropped a couple of pounds and inches. I awarded myself 2 of 3 possible points, as I was aiming for 3%. I also had a number of non-graded goals in this category:

Achieve another 42 days of my 365 total on the No Soda PVP. Achieved!

Research nutrition, macros in particular, so I can match my diet better to the phases of my training. Achieved!

Vegetarian eating one day per week. Achieved!

Recover Like a Firefighter WIS- 2, CHA-1

I achieved my "Space" and Meditation/Journal goals, with a big push at the end to catch up on the household improvements. These will be part of future challenges; they were very helpful and need more time to become ingrained habits. My ungraded extras centered on getting more rest and improving my sleep quality. These were really tough and I didn't do very well there - most would have been F's if they were graded. So, they are going to be revisited and revised with what I learned in the test phase. They were trials for the next challenge anyway. I have not decided how much weight I will give them this next challenge, only that they will be graded and will be included.

Play Like a Firefighter DEX- 1, CHA-3

These went pretty well, especially considering the chaos in my life this challenge. I'm happy to have gotten them done, and they sometimes were the last thongs on my long to do list. I'd like to make them more "fun" and less "have to" next time.

Document Like a Firefighter - Stupid Simple Spreadsheet WIS- 1

This was a big key to success this time. It made all of my activities for this challenge are quite simple to grade on a day-to-day basis.

Grading Summary

For the challenge overall I had a 96% average - my best yet! I awarded all points allocated with only one exception, I docked one point on the diet goal for falling 1% short on the BF goal.

Lessons Learned and Changes Contemplated

I have realized that I need to make some changes in some areas. I was not as effective as a friend, accountabilibuddy, or as an ambassador to the Level Ones, as I felt I should be, largely because my efforts were so divided over multiple groups. I will be re-focusing my participation this next challenge to improve that. How to do that and which things will get cut, I am still deciding.

I have made a lot of progress on my 40 Weeks to Fire Fit Epic Quest. I will hit the halfway point on that and my 1 year goal of no soda, both during Week 5 of the next challenge. I do not feel I am that close to the halfway point to being to my fire fit goal. I still have more than half the weight to lose and my strength and stamina are not where I think they should be yet. I do know that I have been battling injuries and that my pace is gradually accelerating. I am learning to get more done with what I have. I expect that the next challenge should give me a better picture if I can reasonably make my target or not...I picked a big challenge. We will see if I can reach it by my deadline, or not! That is another reason I need to carefully consider my social commitments on the forums. I want to give back, and I want to achieve my quest. I am still figuring out the right balance of how to do that!

• Like 4

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Thanks for sharing your journey! Your life sounds a little like when we were in the battle with the imps...you really do have ambitious goals, but you keep hacking away at them. Keep at it. I'm not sure there is any magic elixir out there, but if there is, I'm sure you'll find it.

You've given a lot to the community here. The mapping alone was awesome (!) and must have taken a lot of time. It makes a lot of sense to pick and choose a bit so you can focus on your own goals.

• Like 2

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

@ Xena - It's felt a lot like the battle with the imps! Thanks for your support. I want to find a doable balance. I can't sustain the pace I've kept this challenge over the long haul. Time for some wisdom and realism, along with the enthusiasm!

• Like 1

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Last post before heading over to the Battle Log...because ya gotta have

Truck Porn Tuesday!

Something Other Than the Wildland Theme Today

Don't know why, but I've been missing structure fire stuff this week. And you can't get more structure than this...

Takes two people to get a Tiller Ladder through city streets - the engineer at the wheel in the cab and the tiller man at a steering wheel in the back compartment controlling the movement of the back end of the rig as it negotiates corners.

More on Wikipedia (Bigger pictures, too!)

med_gallery_17054_1285_40744.jpg

Better like heights! A tiller truck would be part of a ladder company, and used to do this...

med_gallery_17054_1285_397169.jpg

Onward and upward - the next challenge awaits!

• Like 1

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Great work, SL! Spreadsheets really are magic!

Can't wait to how you cope with the "verb all the nouns" fixation that we rangers are so plagued by. Whichever nouns you choose to verb will undoubtedly get verbed wicked hard! ;)

• Like 1

Level 0 Air Nomad Assassin
STR: 0 STA: 0 DEX: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Current Challenge: [Url= http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/80570-phayze-accepts-an-apprenticeship-as-an-airbender-respawn/]Apprentice Airbender![/url]

Check Out My LEGO Stuff on Flickr!
"The next golden age of human achievement begins here and now" -Neil Degrasse Tyson, Cosmos

Great work, SL! Spreadsheets really are magic!

Can't wait to how you cope with the "verb all the nouns" fixation that we rangers are so plagued by. Whichever nouns you choose to verb will undoubtedly get verbed wicked hard! ;)

I'm a little disappointed in my next challenge title. I can't figure how to get enough alliteration into it. Maybe the verb-noun thing is the way to go...

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Want a hand? PM me done ideas, and I'll see what I can do to help further alliterate. ;)

• Like 1

Current Challenge: [Url= http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/80570-phayze-accepts-an-apprenticeship-as-an-airbender-respawn/]Apprentice Airbender![/url]

"The next golden age of human achievement begins here and now" -Neil Degrasse Tyson, Cosmos

Want a hand? PM me done ideas, and I'll see what I can do to help further alliterate. ;)

I woke up with an awesome title, but not sure it will fit some changes I am making to my plans...I'll let you know!

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

I'm so glad we have been connected this time! I was on my own bum when it was all going down at your mom's. ... that sucks. ..quality....right!

I hope the compiled ambassador spreadsheet idea come to fruition!

And, I hope wildross does the chronologically blessed again!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Ooh, dream-revealed titles? Sweeeeeet!

• Like 1

I'm so glad we have been connected this time! I was on my own bum when it was all going down at your mom's. ... that sucks. ..quality....right!

I hope the compiled ambassador spreadsheet idea come to fruition!

And, I hope wildross does the chronologically blessed again!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Me, too! It's been great getting to know you better. The spreadsheet is operational. And, I just signed back up for CB2! Going to be a great challenge!

Ooh, dream-revealed titles? Sweeeeeet!

I like what I got, but having some trouble making my conscious and subconscious minds agree on this challenge's focus. (Ain't that always the case?)Still seeing if I can work out a truce... :playful:

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines