Way to go on the handstands! And Japanese archery sounds like fun.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

I apologize for having disappeared for such a long time. 

Week 2 was definitely SUPER AWESOME and you did amazingly, especially with all the hard work you had to put­. Major congrats on that! Also some more congrats on the 6 seconds handstand, that's NO JOKE. :D 

Japanese archery does sound amazing. :) I have to say that I still absolutely love your story and admire your willpower. Keep rocking!

• Like 1

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda

So yeah quick Week 3 update before I run off again, this time to the movies yay!

Exercise: All good, and man are my shoulders, back and neck sore! Doing kyudo for 3 days in a row is really hard, and I need loooots of practice. It definitely reinvigorated my passion for the art, which had been waning because I am so damn busy and hadn't done it in nearly 3 months. 100%

Nutrition: Rubbish! I had takeaway a bunch of times, including very bad takeaway pasta (the pasta tasted good, but it woke me up in the middle of the night with nausea and very bad gas! Never again). Have mostly kept up with the supplements, though I've run out of a couple.

I definitely need to keep working on how to make this new diet work properly. I'm looking into protein powder options so I can maybe take salad for lunch and have a shake for my protein needs, if only to not be eating eggs twice a day every day!

I'm going to say 50% for my score, because it was really bad this week for just not being organised.

Sleep: Yep, going well, though again I've pushed it right to the limit on a couple of days. 100%

I downloaded SleepCycle after reading Steve's post about becoming a morning person (which I would dearly love to be). I've only used it for two nights, but so far so good. Once I've got some slightly earlier mornings happening over Week 4, I'm going to start trying to change up my morning routine to include a bit more 'activity', exercise-wise, from Week 5 onwards.

I've definitely learnt the hard way that I can't just set my alarm for 6am, go to bed at 9:30pm and expect success! Never happens...

Life Quests

Self-hypnosis: 0%, officially ditched. I simply don't have time to re-record the script.

Flossing: Great, 100%. I feel like this has really become a habit now, which is awesome.

Thread check: Naaaah, maybe 60% for reading effort. I know, I know, real life and all that. I think I took on too many, no idea how you guys do it! Maybe I'm just a slow reader, lol.

Right, off we go again! Might have a story segment for you on Wednesday or something, but I wouldn't hold your collective breaths! :D

• Like 4

Valkyrie Assassin/Adventurer

Epic Quest

Current Challenge:

Previous Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th

Keeping up with threads with no spare time is a struggle. Let me tell ya. So don't feel bad about it, you already have so much to do in a day! 

Takeouts are an evil beast... So convenient yet so bad for you and so expensive. :-( But I have faith that you'll do great this week! Especially since you've done PERFECTLY with everything else. Major congrats my dear cyborg, you rock! 

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda

Geez, it's taken me way too long to sub this thread! Kyudo sounds really cool! I've trained in a few Japanese martial arts, but I've always stuck to close range stuff.

Sounds like you're really kicking the kiester with most of your goals! Sleep is a big Dragon to slay; win that fight, and whatever comes next will be way easier to take on.

Level 0 Air Nomad Assassin
STR: 0 STA: 0 DEX: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Current Challenge: [Url= http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/80570-phayze-accepts-an-apprenticeship-as-an-airbender-respawn/]Apprentice Airbender![/url]

Check Out My LEGO Stuff on Flickr!
"The next golden age of human achievement begins here and now" -Neil Degrasse Tyson, Cosmos

So busy! No gaming tomorrow so will do an update when I can. Been going to small business expos, trivia, gaming, sleeping, running around like a headless chook, taking cats to the vet - it never ends!

I look forward to a holiday, which is conveniently at the end of this challenge (which is going ok if not perfectly - but I will practice what I preach and learn, pivot and continue!)

Tomorrow I think I'll get all philosophical after Steve's latest post and an idea I had to push it to the next level :-)

All spelling mistakes are auto correct's fault, especially the dirty ones. Sent from Tapatalk.

Epic Quest

Current Challenge:

Week 4 report - it's going so fast!!

Exercise: 66%, because even though I spent all Saturday walking around that Franchise Expo, it doesn't really count. Now I'm sitting on the couch reading all the materials I picked up, and really have no intention of doing any more. I did go to Barre, but I skipped Kyudo because I went to bed so late last night.

Nutrition: Still pretty crap, maybe 60%? I don't even know. Need to track better, and also be more organised - it's been so frustrating, I have been cooking at home even less than I used to because it's so much effort on my brain! I know, whinge whinge. I need a system, but it's still in development and under testing, and all these work/Army/holiday/other interruptions are slowing things down considerably. Will keep trying to do my best, not worrying overmuch if I stuff up (because my skin is getting better slowly, still) and keep trying to work out what the hell to cook on a daily basis.

Sleep: 100%

Even with a couple of late nights, still going well. I've gotten up at 7am this past week on weekdays, so will push this back to 6:45am and see how we go. May need to be even earlier for the days I'm in 

Life Quests

Self-hypnosis

Flossing: 6/7, 85% (missed a day, was tired, no better excuse)

Thread check: Yeeeeah, no. Update is all I have time for. My story is languishing, about 1/4 of the next bit written only. 

• Like 2

Epic Quest

Current Challenge:

I like smoothie type things as meal replacements for crazy-busy-times. Very little prep work and you just grab it and slurp when you need it.

Hope you have a good week 5 :)

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

Week 4 report - it's going so fast!!

Exercise: 66%, because even though I spent all Saturday walking around that Franchise Expo, it doesn't really count. Now I'm sitting on the couch reading all the materials I picked up, and really have no intention of doing any more. I did go to Barre, but I skipped Kyudo because I went to bed so late last night.

Nutrition: Still pretty crap, maybe 60%? I don't even know. Need to track better, and also be more organised - it's been so frustrating, I have been cooking at home even less than I used to because it's so much effort on my brain! I know, whinge whinge. I need a system, but it's still in development and under testing, and all these work/Army/holiday/other interruptions are slowing things down considerably. Will keep trying to do my best, not worrying overmuch if I stuff up (because my skin is getting better slowly, still) and keep trying to work out what the hell to cook on a daily basis.

Sleep: 100%

Even with a couple of late nights, still going well. I've gotten up at 7am this past week on weekdays, so will push this back to 6:45am and see how we go. May need to be even earlier for the days I'm in

Life Quests

Self-hypnosis

Flossing: 6/7, 85% (missed a day, was tired, no better excuse)

Thread check: Yeeeeah, no. Update is all I have time for. My story is languishing, about 1/4 of the next bit written only.

Hopefully you aren't taking out your frustration on those percentages. My first couple weeks i thought i did poorly but that was just the feeling. The actual results are pretty much calculable. Good luck--never give up, never surrender.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Rasse: Doppelgänger | Bevölkerungsklasse: Assassine | Stufe: Eins
Str: 1 | Dex: 2.5 | Sta: 1.5 | Con: 2.5 | Wis: 0.5 | Cha: 2
"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself." ~ Jesus Christ

Challenge Nummer: Eins, Battle Log

I'm not dead! There are a few things I am though, which I will now out in quick dot point form:

- Tired (I got about 16 hours over four days on that exercise, two of which were on plain concrete, I was so shattered)

- Surprisingly not sore

- Still busy

- Last but not least... pregnant! 6 weeks by my calculation

Which is actually no excuse for going MIA, though being busy and tired sure is ;-)

This last week is going to be cray-cray as I get shit done before going on holiday. I can promise no story segment unfortunately, and maybe a full challenge update but maybe not.

What I CAN promise is I'll be back for the next challenge when my overall life calms down post-holiday, and I have a new set of goals and strategies to deal with this new spawning situation I find myself in.

Stay strong, rebels, finish fabulous and I'll see you in mid September if not before!

All spelling mistakes are auto correct's fault, especially the dirty ones. Sent from Tapatalk.

• Like 5

Epic Quest

Current Challenge:

Woo, congrats! :D Babies are great motivators for getting healthy and organized - I don't think I'd work nearly as hard if I didn't have to worry about my boy growing up and doing more pullups than me. ;)

Level 0 Air Nomad Assassin
STR: 0 STA: 0 DEX: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Current Challenge: [Url= http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/80570-phayze-accepts-an-apprenticeship-as-an-airbender-respawn/]Apprentice Airbender![/url]

Check Out My LEGO Stuff on Flickr!
"The next golden age of human achievement begins here and now" -Neil Degrasse Tyson, Cosmos

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines