A new face emerges from the shadows

Hi! I'm Nicolaj, kuno is my middle name. I live in Denmark (just north of Germany).

I've recently turned 18 years old, and thus I have decided that my life I need to change.

I have been working out all summer, but to no prevail. I still weigh exactly the same as I did when I started; 77,1 kg(~170 pounds), and with a bodyfat % of about 20% I'm not exactly satisfied with my body! I'm 174 cm tall(~5'8").

As I've not got a TON of spare time, I'm very intriuged by bodyweight exercises, and stuff that can be done at home.
I've all ready decided that I want/need to start a paleo diet, but like with the workout, I'm kind of lost...
I would really like if someone/anyone would help me out with the details.

My goals

This is gonna take time, sweat, and tears, but I would like am going to reach a bodyfat % of ~7%.
I don't really care about having the largest muscles in the gym, but rather being very lean and have an awesome physique, which of course involves mucsles to some degree.

Oh! And a bit about my interests!

I love gaming, especially military simulators like Arma, but I also quite enjoy games like Dark Souls 2 and TESV: Skyrim.
I've got about 90 games on steam, so I've played a little bit of every genre. Also I love wearing a pink tie.

Greetings from Denmark :)

Also I love wearing a pink tie.

Well,I'm sold.

Hey,Kuno! Sweet goals. I definitely advise you to get into the paleo diet. Have you checked out Steve's article on Beginner Body Weight Exercises? That's always a good place to start. Cutting out sugar and grains, alongside body weight training three times a week, should provide you with a good chunk of the results you're looking for. 

And YES, another Skyrim player! What race? ;u;

Shadow hide you...!

♣ Quilly ♣

Level 2 Gryphon Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 1 | CHA 0

Challenges: 1

Log

"If you cannot find Paradise,make your own."

Hi Quilly! :)

I've recently been playing as a warrior nord(living in scandinavia i found this quite fitting :P), but I've also played as a assasin khajit in the past. There has also been the occasional orc here and there.

How about you?

I'm gonna start a new fresh save, as I've grown tired of all the mods I had installed. Got any suggestions for a class/race combo?