Ahoy ye mateys!

September-06-2011-02-02-27-dailypicdump7

Omg he has a little hat!

The names Rookie and I am finding myself back at the Adventurers door step :) I hope you will have me back! Last challenge I joined the Scouts to help me focus on my upcoming 5k Color Run (July 26). During that challenge I focused on doing my C25K, eating clean without counting calories and doing exercises/stretches to help with my horseback riding. During that challenge another challenge popped up between my future SIL, Mum and my friend... If I lose 55lbs by August 2015.. I get a free trip to Positano, Italy! :D So my focus is back on losing those pounds and getting a killer bod.

Main Quest:

Get to (and maintain) 190lbs by August 2015.

Sub Quests:

Do BWW twice a week (probably Thursdays and Saturdays) BBWW reference

A: 2 workouts

B: 1 workouts

F: 0 workouts

Journal my food daily (1 optional day a week)

A: 6-7 days journalled 

B: 4-5 days journalled

C: 2-3 days journalled

D: 1 day journalled

F: 0 days journalled

..... NOT SURE YET D: for my third one. -paranoid this thing will get deleted- Thinking something to help upper body strength. I suck at that but that could get covered in my BWW.

Life Quest:

Readddd more :D I miss reading and I have a lot of books. I would like to read some and then donate the ones I don't want to keep. 

Starting Stats: (I will update this closer to the challenge start date)

Height: 5'10

Weight:      241.4 lbs

Fat %:        41.1

Water %:   37.6

Muscle %: 34.1

Bone:         4.2lbs

Motivation:

7d910ed884ea33cf73e28b65d5c7b815.jpg

To be more athletic for horseback riding

article-0-12BD996A000005DC-732_634x796.j

I'm a bridesmaid at my brothers wedding August 2015

14.jpg

Positano Weightloss Challenge August 2015 (if I get down to 190lbs by then.. .FREE TRIP)

2014-06-22123456_zpsa8439d03.jpg

Rookie my puppup :D He has too much energy. I really need to invent something to siphon it from him. Yup. Dat face!

• Like 2

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

God your dog is sooooo cute!!!

I've got my first C25K colour run in October... You'll have to let me know how yours goes!!!

A free holiday?! Now that sounds like motivation! Where do I sign up?! ;)

Check out my character here!

Previous challenges: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen,

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain.

Hes the best! :) I will definitely let you know how it goes (granted I don't die :P), and I am hoping there are lots of pictures. 

Haha, with Mama MoneyBags apparently. I don't know how she can afford it but she just wants to motivate us.

• Like 1

Wooooo you can do eet!

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I forgot to say your title makes me lawl. 5 points for you!

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Is she looking to adopt? I need that kind of motivation (cause apparently my wedding next year is not enough! LOL)

I would sub for the awesome title alone...cheerleader2.gif

• Like 2

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 Part II

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

I forgot to say your title makes me lawl. 5 points for you!

:D I was pretty amused by it myself. OMGawd is that lame that I totally just admitted that? D:

Is she looking to adopt? I need that kind of motivation (cause apparently my wedding next year is not enough! LOL)

I would sub for the awesome title alone...

She is known for taking on lost souls lol...Buahaha I try to use my 'future non-existant at the moment wedding'  as my motivation sometimes. "I am going to get married in like 2-3 years.. I should look amazing by then so thats one less thing to worry about! D:< "

---- 

I tracked my calories today and I have 500 extra or something but I was over by 300 yesterday. I had a good freeride, Jesse bruised his foot so he's off again :( but Daisy and I had fun. We had all the arenas to ourselves, we went for a gallop outside in the upper sand ring. It was really nice, the sun was starting to set and there was a nice breeze. It was nice but I was hoping to ride Jesse because I only have so many rides left on him. Oh well. Silly boy should stop hurting himself.

I still haven't thought up what my third subquest would be but I am playing around with the idea of doing yoga or something. Life quest.. yah not sure lol 

• Like 1

You know, you don't need a specific number of goals. You can have as many or as few as you like and / or make sense to you.

Glad that you had fun with Daisy, although I'm sorry that Jesse hurt himself. I hope it's not serious and he'll be back to normal soon!

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

You know, you don't need a specific number of goals. You can have as many or as few as you like and / or make sense to you.

Glad that you had fun with Daisy, although I'm sorry that Jesse hurt himself. I hope it's not serious and he'll be back to normal soon!

I suppose thats true, I just always did 3 because thats what the one thread said to do. 

I hope Jesse is better this Monday :( I don't know who I would end up riding if he weren't. The other lesson horse I ride is in my lesson already and Daisy only gets ridden once a day and her owner has a Monday lesson.

So had a good sleep and I'm working hard today. I started it off with the breakfast of champions... BACCCON and WATERRRMELON :P

2014-07-25083453_zpse687a903.jpg

Yay nest of bacon.

Oh and this was from yesterday. Look at dat faccce! <3 Too cute not to share.

2014-07-24171545_zpsd21e6d87.jpg

So today I have to finish our awesome 5k run shirts that we will wear tomorrow. My hamstrings aren't feeling tight anymore so thats a plus but my knee was a bit achy and my feet were sore for some reason. Should be fine~ I will post pictures of the shirts when I finish :)

• Like 4

Hey there! I see you've switched allegiance. We'll miss you (and your pics!) of course but I think Adventurers is a good move for you, especially as you'll have finished your 5k before the challenge starts - it seems more suited to your adventurous activities. The reason I was looking you up (apart from checking up on you of course! ;-) ) is that I just bumped into another riding aficionado and I mentioned to her that you shared an interest so she might pop by. I hope you don't mind me advertising you like this but I just thought you might enjoy sharing war stories, bruises, etc.

Have an excellent 6 weeks. Enjoy the run this weekend and maybe consider dropping by the tavern to give us a race report when you finish...?

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Trust me, it was a hard decision since I adore you guys! And who knows, I might be back some time. Of course it's ok that you advertised me to her, I love meeting fellow horse people :)

I definitely will head over to the tavern when I'm done :) with pictures I hope too! Our tshirts are ready and I'm pumped!

• Like 3

Whoop! Pre-race buzz!

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

2014-07-26115345_zps41d8fc32.jpg

I survived my 5K run :) I had a blast with my two buds. We walked the majority of it but we made an effort to keep running parts :) After the race there was a stage with music and colour bombs.. We got more of a workout there haha.

Before: 

beforeRace_zps3ea16a6b.jpg

After:

afterRace2_zpsaf3630a7.jpg

Oh and here are the shirts I made for us :D

We were team RIGHT MEOW. :P

image_zps2e68e69f.jpg

image_zps3da973aa.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks Annabelle :) each one suited it's owner perfectly lol. Definitely was a good experience. The actual 5k was over very fast which was surprising since we walked a good amount of it. I would say if you do decide to do a 5k with your friends make sure you have ran with them before. I found out my one friend has a big fast stride so I got tired faster because I do a very slow medium stride jog.

Those shirts are awesome! And you look like you had so much fun. Way to go!! 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Cool t-shirts.

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the shirts :) 

Today has been a relaxing day :) Boyfriend surprised me by popping by last night and hanging out with me this morning/afternoon. Its 28C out today, but its quite nice. I may go for a swim and/or work on my room. Its my little sisters birthday and I still have no clue what to get her. She literally has everything she could want and the one thing she wants she has like 70 of it (plastic model horses). Maybe I can find some interesting books she might like.

Eating yesterday was a little bit crazy, nothing horrible but it seemed like excess. So far today is a better. BUT Im guessing there will be cake later :P so we will see.

If you don't want your cake, I volunteer.

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines