Sleep regression = more coffee please!

Seriously?  I'm so tired.  

Last night kid woke up at 2 am howling and screaming and would not stop for ages then was up at 6am.  Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

That's all, I just needed to get that off my chest.

Level 3 - Person who doesn't really understand what stats are.  I know, you've explained it...

I feel for you.  It will get easier.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Massive hugs. How old is your little one? My eldest went through the sleep regression at 8 months and didn't really come through it until he was about 2.5, until which point he woke every 2 hours every single night. I was a zombie for months. With my youngest I just co-slept, much easier ;)

You'll get through, somehow even when you feel like you have nothing left you will find the energy from somewhere. Mums are amazing ;)

• Like 1

Battle Log - Record from the Front Lines

http://hblyne.com

Thanks!  He's almost 20 months now.  And he was just teething all four incisors at once.

I totally co-sleep, especially here (not at home).  I've been on my own with him for almost 6 weeks (dad arrives tomorrow, yay!!!) and having him in another room was just a pain in the a.

Also, he put himself down for a super early nap today.  So I have some time to catch up on my challenge log and reading other people's responses.  So you know, small mercies!

• Like 1

Level 3 - Person who doesn't really understand what stats are.  I know, you've explained it...

I've got a 4 week old who was up at 5:15 this morning instead of her scheduled 6:30. I was alreay up at that point, so I went to work 1.5 hours early. My venti dark roast black eye did nothing for me...

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Four week old who has a schedule?  Really?  Does that work?

I hear about people who do that kind of thing.  At four weeks I was just trying to keep him alive.  And myself.  

We have to wake her up to eat most of the time. She only wakes herself up in time 2-3 times a day. The hard part is getting her down in the first place, which sometimes doesn't happen at all.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf