[flyer19] Cuz' it's SLENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flyer19

Join flyer19 on her epic journey through creepypastaville to defeat the one and only, diabolical Slender Man! Scary! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Flyer19, Level 7  Rebel Assassin Mastermind, Headmistress of Gloom-Doom School for Fighters!
STR 12 | DEX 18 | STA 13 | CON 4 | WIS 15 | CHA 15

Ahem. Scout mod on cleanup patrol. Sorry if anyone saw that - bloomin' Apple products!

• Like 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Anyway, that's a good start little assassin, but are you going to tell these good people what exactly you are going to be doing in this challenge to defeat this Slender dude?

By the way if it helps you plan, you're at Camp B at the end of week 1, so there'll be plenty of opportunity for bouldering and parkour, and at the end of week 5 we're doing our Spartan races so we will need to keep each other motivated to train.

• Like 1

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Anyway, that's a good start little assassin, but are you going to tell these good people what exactly you are going to be doing in this challenge to defeat this Slender dude?

By the way if it helps you plan, you're at Camp B at the end of week 1, so there'll be plenty of opportunity for bouldering and parkour, and at the end of week 5 we're doing our Spartan races so we will need to keep each other motivated to train.

It is a surprise!
  • Like 1

Flyer19, Level 7  Rebel Assassin Mastermind, Headmistress of Gloom-Doom School for Fighters!

Well if there's one thing that we Assassins love, it's surprises!

I just know you're going to be awesome at this flyer19! Especially with 18ck to help out :)

• Like 1

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

Well if there's one thing that we Assassins love, it's surprises!

I just know you're going to be awesome at this flyer19! Especially with 18ck to help out :)

18ck helps no one, I help him!!!!!! I taught him a better bridge than he could do!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I am officially terrified of your challenge. I'll check in on you, but any coughing fits or computer distortion and I'm gone!

Scorpia

I wouldn't have computer distortion from slenderman if it was the last thing on earth!

18ck helps no one, I help him!!!!!! I taught him a better bridge than he could do!

It's true I'm afraid. She was so good a troll started living under her. Mine was more a series of stepping stones than a bridge.

• Like 2

It's true I'm afraid. She was so good a troll started living under her. Mine was more a series of stepping stones than a bridge.

LOL!

Here's that picture from the rowing club.

aruse5am.jpg

By the way, when you make this face, I think you're supposed to say "Yo, check out my sick pump, Bro!"

It's American for "I say, look at my impressively inflated biceps muscle caused by lifting those two dumbells behind me, old chap".

I have to admit, their version, while a trifle uncouth, is impressively succinct.

• Like 2

aruse5am.jpg

By the way, when you make this face, I think you're supposed to say "Yo, check out my sick pump, Bro!"

It's American for "I say, look at my impressively inflated biceps muscle caused by lifting those two dumbells behind me, old chap".

I have to admit, their version, while a trifle uncouth, is impressively succinct.

LOL!!!!!!!! :nevreness:  :rolleyes-new:  :miserable:

Ha ha, well I said I'd look it up but I didn't actually expect to find it.... Neila Rey Minecrafter Workout

aruse5am.jpg

More like, "WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW!!!" but without the punctuation.

I'm so excited to watch you be awesome once again, @Flyer19!

• Like 2

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
STR: 9 - CON: 12 - DEX: 6 - STA: 10 - WIS: 16 - CHA: 11
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

Yee-haa! Three days of handstands and parkour coming up!

By the way, @dreampirate posted this in her challenge and I thought you might enjoy it:

ebaburar.jpg

*knock knock knock*

Hello! Anybody at home? I keep expecting to see your last week's update pop up on my phone whole I'm at work. How did the cycling go today?

Flyer19, after saving a wild pikachu from the evil slenderman, was walking through slender forest trying to find the pages. Can she survive?

Dun-dun-DAAAH!!!!!

I walked through Slender forest when I came across a bouldering wall accompanied by a sign that said "Super hard bouldering. If you climb it,there may or may not be a page at the top -Slender"

She scrambled and struggled up the wall to find a page saying "You're going down! Mwahahahahaha!" accompanied by a picture of a skinny man surrounded by trees. Slender man!

ha4uqy6y.jpg

"Pikaaaaa!" Yelled Pikachu.

"Shhhh, Pikachu" said Flyer19, "calm down."

"Pikachu" cooed Pikachu.

"Good boy. If we do come across Slender your thunderbolt attack will be strong enough to shield us both"

She jumped down from the wall, only to come face to face with the legendary Slender.

7ygupu5a.jpg

"Pikachu, use your thunderbolt."

The thunderbolt was just about strong enough to deflect the flash and Slender died. For now.

By the way, this was about me doing Parkour and bouldering at Camp Bestival, and I threw in my random addiction to Pikachu.

As a side note, I am being sponsored for Battersea Dogs and Cats Home in the Spartan Race and soon I will set up a Just Giving page.

For this challenge I am doing

Minecraft programming once this challenge (1 WIS)

Minecrafter internet workout at least once a week (3 STR)

C25K with mummy (2 STA)

Gymnastics every week (1 DEX 2 CHA)

Swimming every week (1 STA)

Football every week (2 CHA)

Cluefinders with daddy (2 WIS)

Raise £150 in the Spartan Race (1 STA)

• Like 1

Is that Slender man in the tank-top? Was he eating broccoli? 

I'm afraid your dictation-taker has let you down because the first three paragraphs are in third person, first person, then third person again. Sorry about that.

Hi Flyer19,

I've been investigating your techniques and I find myself impressed and motivated to move forward myself. Thank you for that.

I especially love the picture of your graceful leap to the level of awesome. And like Kailer said, "wow, that dress!"

Keep pressing forward and you will defeat Slenderman for good soon enough!

Cheers

Teri

• Like 2

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

Pikachu of pokemon:

my5aqa8u.jpgMe lifting a heavy weight:

2y4yqu3y.jpgSlenderman:

3yrujupe.jpg My story of weightlifting and hanging from stuff and playing football:

"Pika?"

"Good question Pikachu, I propose we find the rest of the pages before slender finds us!!!!!!"

"Piiiiiiiikachu"

"Good boy Pika-chuuuuuu it's slender!!!!!! #HELPMEEEEE"

We scrambled up onto a tree then we jumped down from it whilst pikachu used thunderbolt attack on slender so he couldn't see! At the same time I kicked a boulder at him covering his entire body blocking his flash and other melee combat allowing us to raid his pockets finding TWO PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the end.

As a side note I now have a published book on the kindle bookstore that may be published on paper! It is called the mermaids of shell lake. It is a horror book with the essence of sadness, check it out! Peace out guys!

• Like 4

Nice update. I'm looking at the Pikachu picture and the one of you and I can't tell which is which.

So um... Translating that into what you really did so people can keep track of your goals:

Day three of C25K yesterday, football, rows, curls, gymnastics and two rounds of the Neila Rey minecrafter workout today. Oh and hanging from the pull-up bar, (i think that's called a "dead hang").

Did I miss anything?

Justgiving

https://www.justgiving.com/SpartanMonkey

Novel

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00MK3D700/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1407693576&sr=8-1Ï€=AC_SX110_SY165

• Like 1

More like, "WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW!!!" but without the punctuation.

I'm so excited to watch you be awesome once again, @Flyer19!

Thanks for you're support Kailer, I really appreciate your helpful and funny comments overtime since my battle with 18ck! Cheers -@Flyer19

• Like 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines