Level 1s Storm the Castle with ChristArtist

edit - if you are just starting with us - this is to be a fun way to level up for the first 6 weeks.

if there is too much here - just glance through, pick some folks to say hi to - and jump on.

Don't get overwhelmed - if it's not fun - don't do it! ;-)

We have all chosen to come here to level up our lives.

We all have Prince Humperdink, Six fingered man, Vizzini type people in our lives.

We have all had Pit of Despair moments.

We all need a place to run away to - like the Fire Swamp?

We have all wanted to go to the Miracle Max guy and take the chocolate covered pill that will bring us back to life!

In case you have never seen the Princess Bride - go, watch it now!

Well - here we are.

Let’s do this!

keepcalm-and-have-fun-storming-thecastle

Think it will work?

It'd take a miracle!

We'll never survive!

You're only saying that because no one ever has!

LET'S STORM THE CASTLE!

For the purists, yes, I've combined two different dialogue quotes to make the focus that I wanted!

I'm like that!

To join, please post with a short intro, the link to your thread, and put your name on the sign up sheet!
****make sure that you subscribe to your own thread...so you know when people comment or like your thread!***
I'll post the thoughts or activities or games for the week on the weekend - and the storming starts on Monday!

Here is a list of the members of this group.
Please take the time to go to each member, and just follow their thread. This is the beauty of accountabilibuddies - we are able to support each other throughout the 6 weeks.

ChristArtist - CA Prepares for CampNF
Sachiko*Kawaii - Spirit Chaser
Logos88 - Progress Logs
Two ToneWA - Challenge Accepted
  • Like 3

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

http://cli.ps/YURPm

DETERMINING OUR ASSETS

The movie starts with a sick kid being visited by his grampa, to read him a book - to support him as he gets well.

The characters begin with 'true love', friendships, teams, villains...all the stuff that make for a good story!

But the thing is - they all have relationships! THEY SUPPORT EACH OTHER!

This is ASSET #1 - RELATIONSHIPS!

We have chosen to be here to level up our lives, some to fight disease, some to fight fat, some to fight laziness, some to fight the effects of gravity and age!

We need a little help from our friends!

The first focus this week is to learn our way around the forum to connect with the people on our team.

On the first post, I will be adding the thread links for each member.

Please go to their thread, and leave a little note of hi - maybe your favorite Princess Bride Quote - and then, click to follow them.

One of the goals of this 6 weeks is that you will put a note on each persons thread once a week.

Another goal is that you would post a note on this thread once a week as well.

This is just to get us started...and, we don't actually start until Monday - but, I wanted to give you time to collect your Princess Bride quotes, gifs, or whatevers...and get settled in!

Let's have fun storming the castle!

Asset #2 - Training and giftings

Second focus - acquire training!  If you haven't read this blog, go do it now!  http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2014/07/24/growth-happens-at-our-limits-embrace-it/

Westley: And our assets? 

Inigo Montoya: Your brains, Fezzik's strength, my steel. 

This isn't the time to be thinking about guilds just yet - but 

What types of activities do you enjoy?

What are you interested in learning about?

What type of eating do you enjoy?

What kinds of things are you looking to learn?

If you can come up with these ideas, I can compile some links to help you out!

We know there are going to be 60 men(eventually) at the castle gate...and, Fezzick can only handle about 10.

So, we need to determine what our skills are.

Often - we don't recognize our skills unless someone points them out.

I've had surgery on both knees, twice on one - and I was at a Nerd meet up, and did a squat for one of the trainers.

I was told that I have awesome squat form! 

Body weight squat form.

Put a bar in my hand and I fall over!

I did a PvP challenge about pushups.

I cannot do standard pushups right now...but, they adjusted the points so that wall and counter pushups counted.

I got up to 260 counter pushups IN A DAY!

Food - is there something you can do with food that will rock your world?

And remember - just ask:

Westley: I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something. 
Inigo Montoya: Where we did we put that wheelbarrow the albino had? 
Fezzik: Over the albino, I think. 
Westley: Well, why didn't you list that among our assets in the first place? 

So, list your assets...stretch your mind...who would have thought a holocaust cloak would have come in handy!

Westley: [planning a strategy] Oh, what I wouldn't give for a holocaust cloak. 

Inigo Montoya: There, we cannot help you. 
Fezzik: [produces a holocaust cloak] Will this do? 
Inigo Montoya: Where did you get that? 
Fezzik: At Miracle Max's. It fits so nice, he said I could keep it. 

UPDATE - YOU ONLY NEED TO POST ON ONE PERSON'S THREAD A WEEK - AND ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE HOW MANY YOU CAN HANDLE.

Please try to post on up to 3 a week - that's a little more than a quarter of our group.

Asset #3 Communication!

Remember

Communication!

or, well....ok!

Practice some ways to communicate:

Communication -

practice communicating with each other - you’ve posted, you’ve posted images and PB quotes,

now, quote someone on this thread!

LIKE this post.

Send me a PM(the little envelope in the upper right hand corner)!

Do you have your signature set up? (if you need help with that, just PM me!)

ASSET #4 INFORMATION!

When you signed up for NF - you should have gotten a copy of the 15 mistakes that newbies make.

Every Monday, Steve publishes a blog - and this one was particularly inspirational.  Anthony

Got 10 minutes?  Level up your life!

Got another 10 mintues?  Prep for 10 amazing meals!

There just a few ideas of information that can change our lives!

When Buttercup was facing the Man in Black - she had wrong information.

Let's collect some Correct Information!

Find ONE link that answers a question, or supports one of your goals this week.

I will be researching and put a set of links here that hopefully answer some of the questions and focuses you have pointed out.

Let's have fun storming this castle!

(This is practice in the Attribute Charisma and Wisdom)
  • Like 3

Adventurer by choice

Week Two - Battle Plans

Week Two - How did you do last week?

There was a mini challenge to go through your goals and make them SMART!

c6e5982e092aa7ee78fd6a45097200f3.jpg

Now you have a week under your belt - how SMART were/are they?

I always use week 1 to test drive my challenge.  Usually, I have much bigger heart than my body can meet - as in, I aim way too high!

Aiming high, and missing does sometimes mean that you fall forward.

But make sure that it isn't going to make you fall OUT!

How did YOUR challenge go?

Did you do a summary?

Do you need to make the challenge more realistic so that YOU can succeed?

These are answers only YOU can give - take a moment to think about it! 

Then, let us know if there is anything that you need this week.

And, You might want to read this:

15 mistakes newbies make

Questions:

Spirituality

Food Skills

Work Out Skills

This is practice for the Attribute Wisdom - Intuition and sense of things around you

Adventurer by choice

Week 3 - How to assign those funky stats!

Based on Real Life Role Playing

http://movieclips.com/jNhLi-the-princess-bride-movie-i-am-not-left-handed/0/186.26

or

decent_fellow_princess_bride.gif

"In every RPG, you start off with a set of skills based on your base character (your base character is what you are starting with, right now).

Here on Nerd Fitness, we are going to use the following six attributes:

• Strength (STR) - physical strength
  • Dexterity (DEX) - agility and speed
  • Stamina (STA) - Endurance and Energy
  • Constitution (CON) - ability to resist damage and disease
  • Wisdom (WIS) - intuition and sense of things around himself
  • Charisma (CHA) - force of personality and physical attractiveness

Here's where it gets fun! 

You start at level 0 with 0 attribute points.  If you join a challenge, and complete the first 3 weeks (50%) you move up to Level 1, at which point you can assign yourself 10 starting attribute points.

To make this the most realistic, try to distribute them to reflect your actual strengths and weaknesses. So if you're extremely strong but really slow - put more points towards STR than to DEX."

So - now, go look at your challenge.

You have TEN points to pass around.

don't assign them based on how good you are doing...because normally, you assign them at the beginning of the challenge, then award them at the end.

But, for level 0 to go to level 1 - you get to award them at the end of week 1.

"You start at level 0 with 0 attribute points.  If you join a challenge, and complete the first 3 weeks (50%) you move up to Level 1, at which point you can assign yourself 10 starting attribute points."

Now go look at my challenge. (I had these all broken out much more specific in my notes on my previous challenge mid challenges)
STRENGTH: - this is easy....lifting! building strength!  What goal do you have that fits this?
DEXTERITY: - agility and speed - also consider flexibity(stretching workouts) here.
STAMINA: - endurance and energy

Now - you are working with 10 - I was working with the full 15 - and I set up my grading that each week was going to be .5 points, and I would end up with 2 points in each of these categories.  
YOU decide how to grade your challenge - and here is where you start figuring out how to break it down!
there are FIVE attributes - and you can give yourself 2 in each area - or divide them weighted upon what you set your goals to be.

Let's say you had those three - and you gave yourself 2 pts each.
Understand - THIS CHALLENGE - CHALLENGE 1: PART A AND PART B ARE ALL ABOUT COMPLETING - NOT ABOUT SCORING 100%
Some folks, like dinosaurs, will not allow themselves to level up without 100% - if that is you - that is your choice.  But, here at nerdfitness - choosing to level up your life, and sticking with it is worth 10 points for 3 weeks, and 5 more at week 6!

This is based on where YOU are!

IgSmCZa.gif

So - 2 STR 2 DEX 2 STA
Now, there are three more left!
CONSTITUTION - ability to resist damage or disease - usually applies to 'diet'
CHARISMA - force of personality and attractiveness - usually applies to participation in community
WISDOM - intuition and sense of things around them - usually applies to gaining knowledge in some way, or making choices, or the like.

Constitution - usually my eating - I"m always trying to do paleo because it's what makes my body tick.  fueling your body.
Charisma - believe it or not - I can get very drawn into myself, and ignore people for days, weeks and months...well, no, not really.  But I can forget to contact people, thinking I have all the time in the world...and then them moment passes me by.  One of my first steps out of that comfort zone was to join the RPG fanatics group!
This time, it's to agree to host one of these level 1 groups!
Wisdom - I listed reading...this support group has really forced me to do a lot of reading I had not chosen to do!

For my whole challenge - I gave all of my 6 up to 3 points each.  I did not level up the last challenge.  While many felt I should, I did not feel that I did what I wanted to do - and to be honest with myself, I chose to be 1 point below leveling up.  

What is in YOUR challenge that fits these attribute points?
Obviously, you cannot give yourself 2 in each one - because that is a total of 12.
But, if you did more in one than another - you can adjust those numbers.

Let's say you didn't intend to learn anything this challenge(LOL), you would not put out ANY Wisdom points!
And you are an introvert - joined NF and have chosen to join an accountabilibuddy group - AND to post on one person per week's thread - that could be THREE Charisma!

Where do you believe YOU have grown this three weeks? 

Next - If I know I have done terrible on paleo the last three weeks (true) - but I want to straighten up that score - I could reinforce that score by focusing on it this week!  That is really what happens on week three anyway.  Where am I, and what do I need to do to succeed with MY goals.

there is the clincher - these are YOUR GOALS!  And only you know how far out of your comfort zone they are.
Also - only you know how hard you worked...if there were extenuating circumstances(we'll talk about those next week)...or if you over aimed!
And all of us are here to help you with a dose of reality!

And, guest posters from the guilds.

FOR THE FIRST TIME - Level ones have had minis that also add points - 

week 1 - +1 WIS - to be added at the end of WEEK 6 - in addition to the 15 total you will award yourself(10 week 3, 5 more week 6).

This weeks awards are brought to you by the attribute Stamina:  Endurance and Energy.  If you made it this far - you deserve these points! 

• Like 2

Adventurer by choice

Week 4 - Motivation

tumblr_liyceqfeht1qfmnbfo1_500.jpg

This week - and only for this week - see if you can find ONE gif/image/something and post it on everyone's threads... the list is in the Original Post!

Of course, castles, swords, princess bride stuff is encouraged - but, since there has a been some nod to firefly - and the lead for firefly is Richard Castle - I will accept all Castle types of motivational posts as well!

Then come back here and do a little thinking:

OUR ENEMIES TO SUCCESS!

This is just holding here - but I want you to start thinking about this:(I plan to add images and such!)

Who are your 6 fingered man, albino, Prince Humperdinks, Vizzini or screaming eels in your life?

These are NOT the castles we are storming - for those were within us.

These are people and circumstances outside of ourselves.

We may have one, we may have MORE than one - but pick one, and lay out a battle plan.

Screeching Eels - something so intense  coming at you so as to cause you to fear for your life, limb, pursuit of happiness?

Shrieking_eel.png

Albinos - Fake friends, those that would help us, encourage us to heal just so that we could be broken down again. Saboteurs.

tumblr_m3vwemvJ6p1qehf1ro1_400.jpg

Prince Humperdink - those that pretend to be our best friend, when they are really using us to get ahead.(murder to create a war)

Humperdinck_breakdown.jpg

Six Fingered Man - killed something so close to us, that our lives are tortured by revenge, keeping us in the past, not able to move into a new future.

tumblr_mvpbkiPTYb1sflh44o1_400.jpg

Vizzini - someone just kidnapped your focus, your purpose - for their own purposes.

OzkG75P.gif

• Like 1

Adventurer by choice

Week 5 -

We've talked about our castles.
We've talked about our enemies and even frenemies.
What is our miracle pill?

Even if we are mostly dead (which is obviously important) - we are slightly alive.
And if we are slightly alive....then there is HOPE!
Did we get up from bed - good.
Did we eat something? Great!
Are we going to work out? AWESOME!!!!

Just this week - and for the future, of course - share ONE thing that can always bring you back to life - from the depths of despair - to the joy of jumping out a window, into the arms of Fezzik, or onto that gorgeous white horse - and riding away into the sunset, knowing that all our enemies were beaten today - and we can rest well, knowing that we gave it our best shot.

Music?
Food(good food, of course)?
Inspiring video?

What gets you up off the couch, out of bed, out the door - and moving it moving it!
What makes you choose more brocolli(always good with garlic and bacon grease)?
What encourages you to try again, when you break down, and "mess up"?

And, as Valerie says - you could coat it in chocolate (good dark chocolate in 1 - 2 oz servings), because it makes it go down easier, but you have to wait at least 15 minutes for full potency.

Seriously - if we give our almost dead situations a 15 minute burst...as in, wait 15 minutes before we eat a craving(drink some water), or go do something for AT LEAST 15 minutes, like a walk...we may find that those mostly dead things, given 15 minutes, miraculously end up breathing new life into our commitment!

Now - week five - What, if anything, about nerd fitness forums do you want to know? Please post these in BOLD by Wednesday so I have a chance to research and answer them by the end of the week!
Q & A -
MKGae.jpg

The real life cliffs of insanity - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliffs_of_Moher

Now - go have fun storming your castle - you are so close to the end of the story for this 6wc!!!
  • Like 1

Adventurer by choice

Week 6 We are the invincible inconceivables!

558575_396410850379432_139804622706724_1

This challenge is almost over - week 6 - looking back, and looking forward - this has been life changing.

I look back, and I am not who I was - I look forward, and I am not who I want to be - but I am moving forward!

Sweet Westly left the farm, got kidnapped by the Dread Pirate Roberts, then trained and trained and trained - because his life depended upon it!

For many of us, our lives do depend upon us training - to undo past issues, and to set up future successes and health.

Looking forward - first, plow through this week - focus on everything you can, and find a way to finish this week successful!

Next, choose the guild you want to join...

And then, between now and Sept 15th - plan your next attack on your castle, your enemies, and remember to carry around your miracle max pills!

I've enjoyed doing this with you all - you have made this so much fun!

Now - look out the window - see the white stallions - and jump on yours and ride off into the sunset for some r&r - and then, go take down another castle!

For old times sake - put your favorite quotes, images and videos here about our favorite movie theme!

Adventurer by choice

Hi!

My name is Christi - I go by ChristArtist here.

I did go by LadyWildRoss - he's my husband.

Here is part of my story printed up for a 60 day challenge.

Here is a video of my back story.

At this moment, I am scheduled for a neck surgery September 11, but because of my BMI, they have to change that to put me into a hospital.

In my sig line, you will find my battle log for this year....

Let's have fun Storming the Castle! Your Turn!

• Like 1

Adventurer by choice

One of my absolute favorite things about this movie is that Billy Crystal only filmed for less than a week, if I'm not mistaken, but every time he was on set, Mandy Patinkin (Inigo Montoya) and the director had to leave because Crystal was just too funny for them to keep straight faces.

• Like 2

"Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion.  Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare.  Impossible is potential, impossible is temporary, impossible is NOTHING." -Muhammad Ali

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." -Hellen Keller

Ferocity (2),  2 Becoming Capable, Becoming a Ranger

One of my absolute favorite things about this movie is that Billy Crystal only filmed for less than a week, if I'm not mistaken, but every time he was on set, Mandy Patinkin (Inigo Montoya) and the director had to leave because Crystal was just too funny for them to keep straight faces.

That's Awesome!!! I bet when Billy Crystal got talking about True Love, and said "to blave". I bet people couldn't hold in their laughter! LOL

http://youtu.be/X90qKQAMh8A

• Like 2

Golden Hind (Half Woman - Half Deer) :: Level 1 - Adventurer

STR 1 - DEX 1 - STA 3 - CON 1 - WIS 3 - CHA 2 - SPI 2

Battle Entries :: Challenges #1 :: *I'm on Fitocracy.

Hi guys, I've stumbled across this group while browsing the forums. The Princess Bride is one of my all-time favourite movies, so I'd love to join if you'll have me. I've just joined NF, my first challenge thread is here. Would love a gang to storm the castle with!

Buttercup: We'll never survive.

Westley: Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has.

• Like 2

LEVEL 0 GOBLIN PRINCESS

Rebel

Current challenge: Down the Rabbit Hole ... Alaia Gets Started

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast" - Lewis Carroll

This looks like fun :)  I'm almost 32 years old and married for almost 8 years. I have a 5 yr old boy, 2 yr old girl, and 4 1/2 month old boy.They keep me busy and I like it that way. As far as physical condition goes, I'm small but I'm willing.

Wow, ChristArtist, what a story. I can't imagine so many physical trials, but look at you not giving up and doing whatever you found you could do.

PS- I'm also a believer and a painter. 

I believe you are correct. I also heard he did a different joke each time. 

• Like 3

Lady Feowyn Miread of Eldavar

You have no idea what you're capable of, you didn't create you.

Megathirio Discord- https://discord.gg/kr2YCJM   

Total n00b! Count me in here! I'm ready to meet people and encourage others. Let's rock these next six weeks. 

Motivational Music: http://youtu.be/SBjQ9tuuTJQ

Can't wait to get into this!

My challenge thread is here. I didn't realize how much people really get into these challenges, but as we get going together, I'll be more involved! 

• Like 4

- — Thister — -

Level 3, Cylon (Humanoid IntelliScout/Ranger)

STR 6 | DEX  7 | STA 7 | CON 5 | WIS 7.5 | CHA 4

Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 (Checking in most days, weekly updates)

"If people did not sometimes do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done." â€• Ludwig Wittgenstein

I had read that...and, I can't keep a straight face whenever I see him!

That's Awesome!!! I bet when Billy Crystal got talking about True Love, and said "to blave". I bet people couldn't hold in their laughter! LOL

http://youtu.be/X90qKQAMh8A

and that is not how it is written in the book - so I'm thinking that was Bily Crystal improvising!  GREAT line!

Hi guys, I've stumbled across this group while browsing the forums. The Princess Bride is one of my all-time favourite movies, so I'd love to join if you'll have me. I've just joined NF, my first challenge thread is here. Would love a gang to storm the castle with!

Buttercup: We'll never survive.

Westley: Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has.

Such a great line...ROUS's? I don't believe they exist! ;-)

This looks like fun :)  I'm almost 32 years old and married for almost 8 years. I have a 5 yr old boy, 2 yr old girl, and 4 1/2 month old boy.They keep me busy and I like it that way. As far as physical condition goes, I'm small but I'm willing.

Wow, ChristArtist, what a story. I can't imagine so many physical trials, but look at you not giving up and doing whatever you found you could do.

PS- I'm also a believer and a painter. 

I believe you are correct. I also heard he did a different joke each time. 

Send me your challenge link - and sign up on the sign up sheet - and let's see how much PB quotes we can pepper this challenge with!

Total n00b! Count me in here! I'm ready to meet people and encourage others. Let's rock these next six weeks. 

Motivational Music: http://youtu.be/SBjQ9tuuTJQ

Can't wait to get into this!

My challenge thread is here. I didn't realize how much people really get into these challenges, but as we get going together, I'll be more involved! 

I got you on the Original Post!  you can be as involved as you want to be.  Sometimes, it may change from challenge to challenge because of life events, as well.  But I have made some of the greatest friends on this forum, and, when we drift off...someone checks, and if we are just off for a while, and come back - it's as if we never left.

Welcome to all of you!

Thister - never surrender....reminds me of the odds:

Inigo Montoya: Where is this Count Rugen now, so I may kill him? 

Fezzik: He's in the castle with the prince. But the castle gate is guarded by thirty men. 

Inigo Montoya: [angrily kicks a stool, then calms down] How may do you think you could handle? 

Fezzik: I don't think more than ten. 

WE CAN DO THIS BECAUSE WE ARE A TEAM!

• Like 2

Adventurer by choice

Thanks for all the updates, ChristArtist! 

I guess I meant that I didn't realize how much people roleplay on here from the very start. I am game now though!

Consider me Cylon, calling in for duty! I am legion in one, and I'm on a mission to complete this first challenge run.

(And re-watch BSG, which is prob my favorite series.)

And just to follow your thread fully (and coincide with my rhymes):

Inigo Montoya: That Vizzini, he can fuss
Fezzik: Fuss, fuss… I think he like to scream at us
Inigo Montoya: Probably he means no harm
Fezzik: He’s really very short on charm
Inigo Montoya: You have a great gift for rhyme. 
Fezzik: Yes, yes, some of the time. 
Vizzini: Enough of that. 
Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead? 
Fezzik: If there are, we all be dead. 
Vizzini: No more rhymes now, I mean it. 
Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?

• Like 4

- — Thister — -

"If people did not sometimes do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done." â€• Ludwig Wittgenstein

Hi Everyone!   My real name is Erica and I'm a recent college grad in Biology.  My life is super crazy right now so my main goal is consistency.  I'm looking for a job and am living on my own so I have no idea what is going to happen.  I am a believer also and it gives me comfort in this crazy time.

Here is a link to my challenge thread and enjoy my favorite and I believe most ironic scene from Princess Bride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv9CkjkOyzo

• Like 3

Scarlet Legend  lvl: 1

Psalms 18:32-36

Race: Hobbit /// Class: Assassin

| STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA  1 | CON  6 | WIS 6 | CHA 1

Battle Log  ~~~  Challenge #1, #2, #3, #4

Main Quest:  Lose 30 Lbs.

10%
10%

Start: 172  Current: 169

Challenge #4

50%
50%

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to all of this, starting bright and early tomorrow!

• Like 1

- — Thister — -

Oh gosh, such a busy day! Well...tomorrow begins our might quest. We can Totally Do it! Let's Storm that Castle!!! LOL  :moon:

I'll be posting my daily battle entries HERE, and feel free to follow or comment! Cause it's super encouraging to know that people are reading my posts.  :love_heart: 

• Like 3

Golden Hind (Half Woman - Half Deer) :: Level 1 - Adventurer

STR 1 - DEX 1 - STA 3 - CON 1 - WIS 3 - CHA 2 - SPI 2

Battle Entries :: Challenges #1 :: *I'm on Fitocracy.

Popped in to your battle log Sachiko, looks like an awesome start! I am a little confused about battle logs vs challenge threads. I understand that some people like to keep battle logs for their daily/weekly updates, but is it bad if I just do these in my challenge thread? I would just like to have it all in one place. Or does that mean too many posts in my challenge thread?

• Like 2

LEVEL 0 GOBLIN PRINCESS

Rebel

Current challenge: Down the Rabbit Hole ... Alaia Gets Started

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast" - Lewis Carroll

GOOD MORNING!

I have been taught by the great and mighty TEROS on how to run an accountability group - well, at least how to keep the information at the beginning of the thread so that anyone starting after the first day can find the challenges!

The first challenge, as you know, was to introduce yourself, put a PB quote on this thread, and to go and put one on the other threads here!  I have to do that!

I was checking out other level 1s, and it would seem that not all know how to create a sig line.  Everyone here seems to have one, but I am going to post something so that we can easily see each other's goals, and accomplishments in our sig lines.  Since you all have that covered - no worries.  Just build this community by checking in with each other.  

As for Role Playing, Thister - I was trying to figure out which female character in the Princess Bride I would be...and since the Princess is a bit wimpy...I don't want to be the hag that screams "Queen of Refuse!" - So, I guess I could be the Carole Kane's witch! LOL!

I do play a Christian Mystic in the RPG fanatics group - and that is full on Role Playing...

LOVE LOVE the rhymes!  I can't go to a steak house with those buckets of peanuts with out saying "anybody want a peanut!" with my horrible Andre' imitation!

And Scarlet - that is by far the freakiest part of the movie...that tongue!

And for the record, I may have to go back and watch Battle Star Gallatica!

Remember to write down what you do each day - even a short list - so that you can place it on your thread, and watch your awesome evolution!

We are creating our team!

hello.gif

• Like 1

Adventurer by choice

I would love to join this accountabilibuddies group!!!

• Like 1

Human Warrior

Current Bests                         Quest Goal

Squat: 91kg   (200 lbs)       Squat:    95kg 2x2 (209 lbs)
Snatch: 45kg     (99 lbs)        Snatch: 50kg (110 lbs)
         Clean & Jerk: 60kg (132 lbs)       Clean and Jerk: 65kg (143 lbs)

Level 2 | STR 5 | CON 5 | WIS 3 | CHA 4

TINSI'S Current Challenge

TINSIs Cooking and Recipe Blog!

TINSI's First Challenge!

Hey Everyone! I am ready to storm the castle! Day 1 of the challenge here we go! :D :D

• Like 1

Human Warrior

Current Bests                         Quest Goal

Squat: 91kg   (200 lbs)       Squat:    95kg 2x2 (209 lbs)
Snatch: 45kg     (99 lbs)        Snatch: 50kg (110 lbs)
         Clean & Jerk: 60kg (132 lbs)       Clean and Jerk: 65kg (143 lbs)

Level 2 | STR 5 | CON 5 | WIS 3 | CHA 4

TINSI'S Current Challenge

TINSIs Cooking and Recipe Blog!

TINSI's First Challenge!

Popped in to your battle log Sachiko, looks like an awesome start! I am a little confused about battle logs vs challenge threads. I understand that some people like to keep battle logs for their daily/weekly updates, but is it bad if I just do these in my challenge thread? I would just like to have it all in one place. Or does that mean too many posts in my challenge thread?

The Battle Logs are sort of a hold over from before there were guilds and 6 week chalenges, but there are those that keep them because if they do not do a 6 week challenge, OR they keep them for the week or weeks between.  Some post their stuff in their battle log, and then copy and paste it into the 6 week challenge.  The Challenges never totally go away, but do change up from each round.  The battle logs are always there.

Did that make sense?

I just put my battle log together in the last challenge, pulling from my previous challenges, so that I had it all in one place...sort of a story of what all has happened this year.

When you are starting out - that would be the best time to start one!  I had to copy and paste copy and paste...LOL.  And, I lost some of the great responses that folks posted because of that.

In short - it's up to you!

I also kept posting this time in my challenge thread - as I thought through what I was going to do THIS challenge, and got more input and feedback that way.

I would love to join this accountabilibuddies group!!!

Hey Everyone! I am ready to storm the castle! Day 1 of the challenge here we go! :D :D

Welcome TINSIngredient!  

We are just getting started...and, check out the First Posts...I will post each weeks focus at the beggining of our thread so that anyone joining, AND if (oh horror) life gets in the way and you don't see it in the thread...you can find what we are working on!

LET'S STORM THE CASTLE!

Adventurer by choice

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines