Excited to be here!

Hi Everyone! I'm very excited to join this community and work towards my goals. I'm 24 years old, 5'5" and 260 pounds. So... obviously I've got a lot of weight to lose before I'm at a healthy place. I'm going to be working very slowly towards health so everything becomes a habit and an actual lifestyle change rather than something I can keep up for a few weeks or months and then forget about the moment I mess up. I do have a full-time desk job and I'm looking to going to grad school soon as well so I need to get healthy habits set in place before I become even more busy.  

• Like 2

Hello and welcome!

You have excellent timing as the next 6 week challenge starts on Monday. If that's something you think you might be interested in, head on over to the Level 1 Rebels forum and check it out.

What kind of healthy habits are you looking to build? (Whatever it is, it's almost a guarantee that someone else is doing something similar. We have all kinds around here.)

• Like 1

...I'm 24 years old, 5'5" and 260 pounds. So... obviously I've got a lot of weight to lose before I'm at a healthy place...  

You just described me a while ago - I started at 265 (roughly 5'7"). We are thrilled to have you here... hang out and be persistent... occasionally join the IRC / Chat room if you need help or want support or just want to hang out.

I'm eager to see what you do.

Rebel - Hunter - Trader - Renewing the body and mind to be as capable as possible - lean & strength