cn3wton, Battle log of Ages

No kidding! He's a new inspiration for me too. Just incredible. ^.^

I mean I'm never going to stop eating meat, but that guy does amazing things no doubt.

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Whoa I didn't even realize he was a vegan! 

I know right! Some of his videos have a meat is murder overtone to them as you watch them, but I just skip those. lol

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

I know right! Some of his videos have a meat is murder overtone to them as you watch them, but I just skip those. lol

Haha yeah I'll probably skip over those too (and I'm a vegan lol). I'm interested in the workout, not the agenda. ^.^

• Like 1

Level 2 - Wood Elf - Ranger 

STR : 2 | DEX : 2 | STA : 5 | CON : 3 | WIS : 3 | CHA : 2

Challenges: #1, Current - #2

My Triathlon Training Logs: #1, #2

Haha yeah I'll probably skip over those too (and I'm a vegan lol). I'm interested in the workout, not the agenda. ^.^

Yea I was watching him do awesome moves, then there was a picture of a bunch of chicks in a blender. Then blood being poured out of a milk carton. I was kinda like wtf. Then I realized he was vegan.

I mean a lot of people said/say that you cant be strong and build muscle while vegan, hes def proof against that. But I don't see the need for pushing veganism on people.

• Like 1

I linked on and loved the one of him and CT Fletcher

Yea doing push ups with CT on your back? Holy crap.

The move where he does a bench press them a muscle up on the bar! HOLY SHIT

Moves Like Batman

A mixture of quick paced yoga/agility moves with "shadowboxing"

Cartwheel (1 each side)

Yoga flow 1 : Warrior 1 to Warrior 2 to Triangle to Half Moon to Warrior 3 

Knee strikes x 10 each side

Toe balance x 10 breaths

Side kicks x 5 (each side, without letting foot touch ground)

Donkey Kong x 2

Shadowbox the Joker x 30 seconds (just throw in all the moves I know, slow to avoid hyperextension and focus on form.)

Wall plank x failure

• Like 3

Yea I was watching him do awesome moves, then there was a picture of a bunch of chicks in a blender. Then blood being poured out of a milk carton. I was kinda like wtf. Then I realized he was vegan.

I mean a lot of people said/say that you cant be strong and build muscle while vegan, hes def proof against that. But I don't see the need for pushing veganism on people.

Oh wow. So far I've only seen one video of his, I haven't checked out the others yet. That's...strange.

I don't see the need for pushing veganism on people either. I don't think he realizes that his message is strong enough on its own simply by virtue of his raw skill. That's what is going to make people sit up and take notice, and would be a much more effective way to spread his message imho. ^.^

Level 2 - Wood Elf - Ranger 

STR : 2 | DEX : 2 | STA : 5 | CON : 3 | WIS : 3 | CHA : 2

Challenges: #1, Current - #2

My Triathlon Training Logs: #1, #2

Oh wow. So far I've only seen one video of his, I haven't checked out the others yet. That's...strange.

I don't see the need for pushing veganism on people either. I don't think he realizes that his message is strong enough on its own simply by virtue of his raw skill. That's what is going to make people sit up and take notice, and would be a much more effective way to spread his message imho. ^.^

That was only one video I saw, and it may have even been one he shared (not one he did) as there where a few other people in it as well.

Friends backed out of cave man again this weekend, didn't really throw anything together myself as I really pushed myself during the week... Still feel bad about it though.

Reached 191 pounds this morning. So next Sunday hopefully I will be in the 180's. First time in many many years. Goal weight is currently 180. Once I reach that I will have to re evaluate my goals and see what my ideal weight should be. But I think I want to try and maintain that and really work on body weight movements.

• Like 1

dude your friends are always letting you down on caveman!

If only I lived near you!

and huge congrats on the weight, you beast

I think its settled, you should totally move here. Lol.

Thanks!

Yay, congrats on reaching 191! ^.^

Thank you!

Well I created my final free flow exercise today. And completed it today! Wanted to get it out of the way, as I have a busy weekend ahead.

So my favorite trilogy is Lord of The Rings. Shocked right? So I decided to make my last free flow a LOTR inspired one. So here we go.

Lord of The Rings

You have my sword x 10 Swings like a wildman while running over your head in circles (using sledgehammer) ELENDIL!!!

And my bow x 10 (each side) 1 armed rows with exercise band

And my axe x5 (each side) 1 armed sledgehammer swings

YOU SHALL NOT PASS x 10 Jackhammer the sledge into the tire. Don't know how much exercise it really was, but it was really fun.

They have a cave troll! x 5 one armed sledgehammer thrusts

So I wanted desperately to put something in inspired by Faramir, since he is my favorite character. Sadly I couldn't think of any specific exercises...

sad-faramir-o.gif

But then again, hes a ranger, and is pretty good with a bow/sword/etc. So maybe this whole workout is a Faramir inspired one? Little known fact, did you know that Tolkien himself said that he saw himself most like Faramir (if he had to be one of his characters). And Faramir is actually a pretty big deal in the books.

• Like 3

I really really like your weekly themed workouts. Once I've got my core sorted I may use your idea for myself

Go for it man, thats why I post them!

LOTR workout - so creative! Love it!

Glad you like it

I have been working on crow for awhile. My wrists just dont seem to be able to handle it. Which is weird since I can put all my weight on my hands during handstand practice (I can balance off the wall for like 2 seconds lol) without any real issue. I found this video. It seems to give me a better perspective. Anyone else have any pointers?