• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

cn3wton

cn3wton, Dúnedain, Ranger of the North.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everybody! It was a good day. Got some of my favorite foods and had a bunch of people over to just hang out. 

Didn't go to the gym but thats ok. I've done good this week.

Something I need to get back into is walking the dog in the morning and at night. I stopped doing it on days when he goes to day care, and now when he wakes up in the morning he will happily lay on the bed with me and snooze. And I love that. But I need to do whats best for him, and I these walks are good for both of us.

• Like 4

Did some stuff with the dog over the weekend and game night last night.

I've decided to stop drinking so much Iced tea and drink more water. Because it seems every weekend I end up getting killer headaches and am just tired all the time. I don't know why this doesn't happen during the week... But gotta work on this. I think dehyrdation is a huge part of it.

Game night went ok. I used to DM for this group but ended up getting frustrated with it and we stopped. No one really takes it seriously and talks over me. Well the new DM got a taste of it last night and I could see the frustration. I felt bad, because I know how much work hes putting into it. But I was trying to get people to make their characters and they just ignored me while I tried to help him out. I am hoping next time things go smoother but maybe now hes seen what I have put up with.

No gym the next two days, but back wednesday. Nutrition is my next focus.

• Like 2

Great morning. Dog threw up on the bed. Don't think anythings wrong after googling. Just says he may have had an empty stomach and the bile upset him. He was also licking at something and that may have done it. Mom's watching him today and hes acting fine so maybe just a fluke.

He goes to the vet tonight for his shots. See how he acts tonight wether or not I take him for a long walk or just play in the yard.

• Like 2