“The Spirit Chaser is on the Move� Battle Entries

Great Creator,

I see my enemy, but they're cunning and fierce. I plan to attack on the dawn of the second sunrise. I know I cannot face them in battle alone, and you have provided the allies I need to succeed. It will all end with them or me, and if it's war to my dying day, so be it. These spirits of the Shadow do not oppress me alone, but every living creature in this land. It was you who saved me from the Shadow's deadly grasp. It was you who appointed me with the sight to see beyond this physical realm into where the spirits deal, your realm and the enemies'. You gifted me with great skills, talents and admirable qualities as the means to help rescue others from the Shadow and his followers. I ask for your strength and perseverance to under this quest and pursuit against the spirits of Gluttony and Sloth.

Spirit Chaser

a.k.a Sachiko, the Golden Hind

(These battle entries will continue to be directed as personal letters to a higher power that Sachiko turns to for daily wisdom and guidance.)

golden%2Beagle.jpg 

*The Great Creator appears to Sachiko as a mighty Golden Eagle of Guidance in the Sky. 

Golden Hind (Half Woman - Half Deer) :: Level 1 - Adventurer

STR 1 - DEX 1 - STA 3 - CON 1 - WIS 3 - CHA 2 - SPI 2

Battle Entries :: Challenges #1 :: *I'm on Fitocracy.

*A Message to my Battle Entry Followers*

Today began my 1st day for the current 6WC! I'll be updating my challenge thread more often, then I would post battle entries. If you'd like to follow my challenge thread, click HERE. :) Your encourage, support and simply taking time to read my posts means alot to me. Thank You!

tumblr_mvx11znaIb1qloioyo1_500.jpg 

Great Creator,

I thought I should send you my finalized plan as I undergo the completion of my first quest challenge. I'm close to completing my 2nd week of this quest, I've already learned and discovered so much with your help. Including the help of those who're brought to accompanying me on this journey. I began my quest to chase down the dark spirits called Sloth and Gluttony, but it seems my old foes Anxiety and Depression are hunting me down as well. I've become both the hunter and the prey. Oh Great Creator, lead me on! Guide and direct my arrow to strike my enemies down, so I may succeed in my main quest. 

Spirit Chaser

a.k.a Sachiko, the Golden Hind

tumblr_mzgmngMGyR1rwdztco1_250.png

Main Quest: Lose 30 lbs.

"NEW" Challenge #1 Quest: Re-establish a healthy daily routine through food and exercise.

Original Challenge #1 Quest: Waistline gone down 2 in. (or one pants size)

Missions:

• Drink 3 quarts of water a day.
  • Workout 3 times a week. (possibly include BBW – 1 circuit mini.)
  • Fast from SHOPPING. (no clothes, fashion accessories, shoes or makeup)
  • Fast from *French Fries!!!!

Life Quest: Read my Daily Devotional, 7 days a week, and post a daily thankfulness status 

Attribute Points Chart:

Challenge Quest [+2 CHA]

A - Daily Missions completed for all 6 weeks

B - Daily Missions completed for 4 weeks

C - Daily Missions completed for 2 weeks

D - Daily Missions completed for 1 week

F - Daily Missions completed for 0 weeks

Mission 1 (Hydration) [+ 2 STA]

•    A - Drank 3 quarts a day

•    B - Drank 2 quarts a day

•    C - Drank 1 quarts a day

•    F – Drank None

Mission 2 (Exercise) [+ 2 STR, + 1 DEX + 1 STA]

•    A - BBW 2 times a week

•    B - BBW 11/2 times a week

•    C - BBW 1 times a week

•    F - BBW 0 times a week

Mission 3 (Resistance) [+ 2 CON]

•    A - Cheat 0 times

•    B - Cheat 1-3 times

•    C - Cheat 4-5 times

•    F - Cheat >5 times

Mission 4 (Healthy Eating) [+ 1 STA]

•    A - Cheat 0 times

•    B - Cheat 1-3 times

•    C - Cheat 4-5 times

•    F - Cheat >5 times

Life Quest [+2 WIS, +1 SPI]

A - Read 7 days in a week

B - Read 5 days in a week

C - Read 3 days in a week

D - Read 1 day in a week

F – Read None

Motivation: Healthy MIND, BODY & SPIRIT.  J

Dear Great Spirit,

There has been positive progress to be accounted for in my quest. As you know, I fell prey to my enemies till they cornered and feasted on the life force of my soul. Everything became darker and darker as I slowly went into a deadly sleep, then a bright light flash in the darkness causing the dark spirits to flee in fear. It was you who came to my rescue and spoke life back into me. I'm ever so humbly grateful, and I wish not to be in that dark place again. Please Great Creator, stay with me! Be at my side and accompany me on my quest. Your response was a sweet smile as you shuck your head to say "No." You then rose into the air and gave me a kiss on the forehead, then whisper into my ear. "Sweet Child of the Evergreens, your never alone. For I always keep you in close watching if your ever in need, but I understand you desire a companion to stand at your side. To support one another as you journey forward towards freedom and life. I promise you that I'll send to you this companion in my own perfect timing." He flew high into the sky until he vanished from sight. I spoke softly towards the heavens, "I trust you will." Thank you, Great Spirit for giving life once again!

Sincerely,

Sachiko 

Story Continuation......

Where have I been? Was I asleep? How much time has passed? I find myself in a dark corner of the forest that I've never ventured into be, and for good reason. Evil creature lurk in the sickly woods, no birds or other well-natured animal live here and no fresh fruits/veggies grow here. Then why am I here? I slowly sat up to look around about me. I tried to stand up, but my legs were tough and stiff from long lack of movement. This wasn't good at all cause I'm completely vulnerable. What has happened to me? Then a breeze went by cause me to sneeze. It was then I saw sparkling dust fall from my face. I wiped some of it off, but my questions had suddenly been answered. FAIRIES! They must've put a sleeping spell on me which makes sense why I cannot move. I had to have been in a death like sleep for at least a year or so. *sigh* Well, I won't be going anywhere fast. I still have my bow and arrows as protection, but what about food? Oh gosh, then I must get my body stretched as soon as possible before those fairies get back.

25b5246b11374d1d22202c6d3a535f29.jpg

The Story Continues....

I made it out of the evil fairy's woods, but now I'm not sure how to get back to my precious forest. "Oh Great Spirit, please lead me home!" As I wander through the ocean of trees, I hear movement ahead of me. I leaped with excitement, hoping it could be a friend that can help me, but I simple found myself in a small opening between the trees with no sight of anyone or thing around. In disappointment, I sighed to myself and sat down on the dry brown grass beneath me. Then a shadow of a large bird flew by! I looked up with a hopeful grin, but saw nothing. As I slowly lowered my head, suddenly a shiny object dangled right before my eyes.  It was a purple gemstone on a golden necklace dangling from my antlers. "Where did you come from?" I analyzed the gemstone closely, but came to no final conclusion to what it was for or where it came from. The shadow of a great bird flew passed again, but this time landed high on top of a tree. From where I sat, I could see it as clear as day and it that I knew the Great Spirit had answered my prayer. In that moment I knew the Great Spirit was leading me forward, but how and where. "I hope he's leading me back home. But what's with the gemstone?" At once I finished my sentence, the great bird screeched and flew away. "No Wait! Don't leave me here alone!" I suddenly found myself chasing the silhouette of the bird further into the woods, not knowing where I was being lead to.

Sometimes-I%E2%80%99m-in-the-woods%E2%80