Hi, I'm Wayward Son, or Darius, or D... whichever you prefer, I don't get too hung up on names or labels.

I am currently serving in the US Navy on an aircraft carrier out of North Island, San Diego, CA. Getting ready to separate/retire after 19/20 years of active service.  After that I'll be heading to Austin, TX to complete my degree in Psychology and then work on a Doctorate in Counseling.

I'm a huge geek: fantasy, sci-fi, star wars, lord of the rings, wheel of time, marvel, witchblade, tabletop roleplaying (that's a huge one for me)... needless to say, tons of stuff.

I'm looking for a buddy, someone who needs the same things I need in sticking to my goals for my challenges.  Now comes the hard part... some criteria, it's not a lot, but I'm a freak of nature, so bear with me.

1) I would prefer a female partner. I was raised entirely by women and I listen better to them, as I think I'm smarter than most men... yep, fatal flaw, I know. Sue me.

2) I would prefer someone in the U.S. Just because of time zones and roaming charges. Bonus points if you're in California or Texas :)

3) I would like someone who is going to stick with it. Oh and call me on my bullshit when I start to not stick with it. You do that for me, I'll do that for you.

That's it, just three little criteria.

People always say, "When the time is right..." or "I'm waiting for the perfect..." Guess what the right time never comes along, the perfect moment, guy, gal or opportunity will never drop into your lap. Don't wait, start now. Do what is necessary, then what's possible... and suddenly you're doing the impossible.

Wayward Son

Level 1 Barbarian Shaman

STR 1 | DEX 1 | STA 1 | CON 1 | WIS 3 | CHA 3

Wayward Son on Facebook | Wayward Son on Fitbit

Weight Loss : Current weight (240lbs) Goal weight (185lbs)

0%
0%

Current WIP: Amidst Broken Hearts Current Word Count (16,353) Goal Word Count (75,000)

22%
22%