Cheechoe

Also I love you.

PS: write me a flexibility plan. kthx.

DITTO THESE TWO SENTIMENTS  <3

Level 78 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Excellent Week 2!

The Blerch is awesome and I battle it regularly!

Matt Inman (The Oatmeal) was doing a book signing in Toronto back in the spring and I got him to sign my book!  I also got to ask him about some vaguely creepy cupcakes someone had baked him:

"So those are going right in the garbage when you leave, right?"

"Oh yeah!  The last time I tried fan baking they were cookies that had more pot than flour in them"

lvl 4 Astartes Monk STR 8.5 | STA 9.5 | CON 6.5 | DEX 7.75 | WIS 10 | CHA 7.25

"Burn the Calorie, Kill the Workout, Purge the Apathy"

Push Up Challenge: Yellow Belt (36)

Week 3

Shun-SHENG duh gao-WAHN, this woman kicks some serious Ho Tze Duh Pi Gu. This week I train with River, bred by The Alliance to be the Ultimate Assassin. River can dance the dance of combat better than anyone I've ever seen. It's gonna be a might hard keeping up with her, but I reckon I'll try. Combat training this week until my body aches like back in the war.

giphy.gif

We dancing?

I feel bruises forming.

• Like 2

When I come to Cheechoe's thread, but she's not been around for a little bit ...

Happy+Sigh.gif

• Like 3

Level 78 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

Spoiler

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

I'm so sad I didn't find this until now.

I've read nothing, I just wanted to reply.

Also I love you.

PS: write me a flexibility plan. kthx.

<3

My thread is not complete without a chammy! :)

I love your 50 miles of mixed movements. That sounds like what Wash would do. Well, maybe not the running. He seems more the skateboarding type.

Great week 2!

Thanks! I actually had a lot of fun! Wouldn't have pushed myself so hard otherwise :)

Yeah, I could have easily done like 2-3 bike rides and had it over with, but I wouldn't have felt as accomplished. I wanted to challenge myself with as many different modes of transportation as possible ;)

Definitely want to do this one again!

DITTO THESE TWO SENTIMENTS  <3

I heart you so hard.

Excellent Week 2!

The Blerch is awesome and I battle it regularly!

Matt Inman (The Oatmeal) was doing a book signing in Toronto back in the spring and I got him to sign my book!  I also got to ask him about some vaguely creepy cupcakes someone had baked him:

"So those are going right in the garbage when you leave, right?"

"Oh yeah!  The last time I tried fan baking they were cookies that had more pot than flour in them"

Yyyyeaaaaah, Sometimes patients bring me "thank yous". in the garbage you go.

(Don't know where you or that food has been).

I hear he is awesome (and skinny) in person. Doesn't he run like Ultramarathons??

Dude can eat though.

Week 3

Shun-SHENG duh gao-WAHN, this woman kicks some serious Ho Tze Duh Pi Gu. This week I train with River, bred by The Alliance to be the Ultimate Assassin. River can dance the dance of combat better than anyone I've ever seen. It's gonna be a might hard keeping up with her, but I reckon I'll try. Combat training this week until my body aches like back in the war.

giphy.gif

We dancing?

I feel bruises forming.

<3

Sorry we only got to the one time this week. had to deal with stuffs. :(

I'll make it up to ya ;)

so many miles.

jelly.

Niiiiightliiiiight <3

Miss you, chica. Hope your back stuffs is healed soon. love you!

I'm not going to pretend to have read all 7 pages.

But, I'm here now.

So.

Deal with it.

Lazy.

Lazy mofo.

:P

S'ok. You busy traveling and being awesome. Whatevs. :)

(p.s. I wanna be like your kid when I grow up)

When I come to Cheechoe's thread, but she's not been around for a little bit ...

Happy+Sigh.gif

Awwwwww :)

I'm still waiting for you to PM me your address so I can send you a care package :P

Aye, I'm all caught up on all 7 (!!!) pages of awesomeness, but Cheechoe??????? 

attachicon.gifwanna be a hobbit.png

LOU! 7 pages of this madness? Geez. You should get a psycho marathon medal of sorts. :)

You want to join the Hobbit club???????

Ha ha! You didn't wash out of your Wash challenge after all! Good!

/snort

Sorry I've been away, guys!

Been dealing with some personal stuffs.

I'm still here, just....not as active this week and probably next. Still doing it. Update TBP.

You okay? :(

LEVEL 6: ZOMBIE WARRIOR

STR: 11 | DEX: 10 | STA: 6 | CON: 6 | WIS: 7 | CHA: 6

~ 1st Challenge: HERE!

~ 2nd Challenge: Check it out!

~ 3rd Challenge: Iket721's Warrior Challenge!

~ 4th Challenge: ket721's best-challenge-ever!

~ 5th Challenge: Back to the Basics!

~ 6th Challenge: Can't really think of a clever title challenge!

~ 7th Challenge: ike's consistently consistent challenge

I'm still here, just....not as active this week and probably next. Still doing it. Update TBP.

Personal stuffs comes before random internets.  Don't know what it is, but I do hope you're getting it sorted out and on track.  Take your time and remember you'll always have support here!  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Cheech, I can't PM you my address yet, because I suck and STILL haven't mailed yours out yet!  I keep waiting to put more cooler stuff in it!   And ... I will get this out this week, I swears! :D

Level 78 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Yyyyeaaaaah, Sometimes patients bring me "thank yous". in the garbage you go.

(Don't know where you or that food has been).

I hear he is awesome (and skinny) in person. Doesn't he run like Ultramarathons??

Dude can eat though.

He is and he does, it was a pretty good signing and he took the time to chat for a bit with each person which was nice.

I hope everything goes that way you want it to.  

It seems that when our heads get heavy, posting online gets really hard.  I have two decent sized shoulders if you even need to lean on them. :)

Doug

In search of the ever elusive side thrust kick....

Student of Karate and Iaido

<3 youuuuuuuuu

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

You okay? :(

Yeah, I'll be fine. :) Thanks

Personal stuffs comes before random internets.  Don't know what it is, but I do hope you're getting it sorted out and on track.  Take your time and remember you'll always have support here!  

Thanks, Oramac. :)  When things happen in my life i tend to get all existential. :/  Not so great for the people around me, but that's where my brain goes. It'll get sorted out.

Thanks for your support. :) Nerd love is the best  <3

You know how to reach me if you want/need it. <3

Yeah, in Boston! :P

I know I can text whenever. :)  And so can you, ya know. Thanks. I hope you are having fun up there!  (Punch a Skaa for me if you see him.)

*hugs*

*hugs*

<3

You guys are the best.

Cheech, I can't PM you my address yet, because I suck and STILL haven't mailed yours out yet!  I keep waiting to put more cooler stuff in it!   And ... I will get this out this week, I swears! :D

Ooooh! No worries! :)

Don't make it too epic! I have to be able to match! ;)

• Like 1

Hope this week is better.  Personal stuffs does not sound shiny here.

This week has been a bit better, thanks. :) Sorry I haven't been around.

He is and he does, it was a pretty good signing and he took the time to chat for a bit with each person which was nice.

That's awesome. :)

Sounds like a great man.

I hope everything goes that way you want it to.  

It seems that when our heads get heavy, posting online gets really hard.  I have two decent sized shoulders if you even need to lean on them. :)

This is true. Lots of things get hard. One day at a time though. :)

Thanks for your shoulders. :) I keep saying it, but it's so true: Nerds are the best. :D

Hang in there! I know your awesomeness will conquer the challenges you are facing. Go Cheechoe!

Awww.....I got a cheerleader! xD

You honor me, madam. :) Thanks!

<3 youuuuuuuuu

HEART you toooooooo!

And miss your face. :)

Yea, lets leave out that you tried to give the Nerds playing Pandemic last night Typhoid fever via text message.

Guys, Cheechoe isn't as innocent as she seems!!11one!!1

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Yea, lets leave out that you tried to give the Nerds playing Pandemic last night Typhoid fever via text message.

Guys, Cheechoe isn't as innocent as she seems!!11one!!1

when has she ever seemed innocent?

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines