CheechZOE Shoots It Up

Cheechoe

Yea, lets leave out that you tried to give the Nerds playing Pandemic last night Typhoid fever via text message.

Guys, Cheechoe isn't as innocent as she seems!!11one!!1

YOU HAVE TO BE READY!!!!

when has she ever seemed innocent?

slothchinscratch.gif

I remember seeing a picture once...

What?? Where?? of what? Surely not....

Oh, you're no innocent. A saint? Sure! But not innocent in the slightest. :D

A WHAT??

That....is weird. I'm no saint, but you are the second person that has called me that today.

(The first person reffering to a psych patient I was sitting on)

<.<

>.>

creepy.

creepy lies.

Yea I think the innocence debate was settled at least 3 pages ago.  But Saintliness? It's a distinct possibility.  

Glad things are looking up for you Cheechoe!  Keep it positive and keep kickin ass! 

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Yea, lets leave out that you tried to give the Nerds playing Pandemic last night Typhoid fever via text message.

Guys, Cheechoe isn't as innocent as she seems!!11one!!1

Devil wears a smile RP. And kicks like a mule. Isn't that how the saying goes? I think it is. 

• Like 2

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Devil wears a smile RP. And kicks like a mule. Isn't that how the saying goes? I think it is. 

Well she's definitely smiley.  And kicks like a mule.

Clearly this proves that Cheechoe is the Devil.

• Like 1

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Does she weigh more than a duck???

Level 78 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

tumblr_mrt9lr1OOK1r1tn8jo1_500.gif

tumblr_mq9mydMePK1s7doyxo1_500.gif

Yea I think the innocence debate was settled at least 3 pages ago.  But Saintliness? It's a distinct possibility.  

Glad things are looking up for you Cheechoe!  Keep it positive and keep kickin ass! 

Thanks, Oramac. Things are a bit better. You guys are awesome. :)

Saint Hobbit?

See gif under Devyn.

Saint Hyper Hobbit?

See above.

Saint Hyper Hobbit of the Mobility Clan.  

Also, good use of a double post.   ;)

Hahaha. Mobility Clan. I just want to be in the room with that crowd.

t_39e41ed72baa45c5bdb24b3eb8a6cc6f.jpg

And yes.

• Like 1

So I'm an ass now, is it??

Well she's definitely smiley.  And kicks like a mule.

Clearly this proves that Cheechoe is the Devil.

OKOKOK. I DID happen to come across this old photo. *ahem*  No comment.

2014-08-23.jpg

Q.E.D

B.Y.O.B

Does she weigh more than a duck???

Hahahahahaaaaa. Oh, my sweet Starpuck.

I weight more than lots of ducks. I witch, I am not. Maybe something that rhymes with it.......   ;)

• Like 1

So I'm an ass now, is it??

Didn't you say as much when you joined NF?  Some of us are old and remember things, you know.

2014-08-23.jpg

Should we be concerned by the very angry little devil in that picture?  I suspect it may have been prophetic.

Hahahahahaaaaa. Oh, my sweet Starpuck.

I weight more than lots of ducks. I witch, I am not. Maybe something that rhymes with it.......   ;)

I don't believe it.  I shall bring my largest scales to Boston.

Half-Giant Monk

current challenge

"Promote yourself, but do not demote another." Yisroel Salanter

2014-08-23.jpg

I'd just like to say....

I'm so glad you posted this.  Because if you hadn't, I would have.  Because yes, it was a mistake texting it to me.

:D

• Like 1

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Didn't you say as much when you joined NF?  Some of us are old and remember things, you know.

Should we be concerned by the very angry little devil in that picture?  I suspect it may have been prophetic.

I don't believe it.  I shall bring my largest scales to Boston.

Gah!!!! Sevenfoot! Stop remembering and knowing me so well!!! >.<

Dude. I totally wrote this whole sparring prose as an Ass. What a douche.  Sighhhhh....my first NF write-up....  :P

Also....I may or may not have worn that devil costume like 2 or 3 years in a row. I totally loved that huge red cape. >.>

SevenFoot come and I be like...       WOAH.

fish-scales-01.gif

I'd just like to say....

I'm so glad you posted this.  Because if you hadn't, I would have.  Because yes, it was a mistake texting it to me.

:D

GASP!!

NO! You shouldn't make a habit of posting the pics I send you. Nerds might get grossed out seeing as a good percentage are roadkill. And you're welcome.  :P

Am I the only one who saw this and thought "Sweet! Another Sith on the forums!"  Now we just gotta get you a red lightsaber Cheech.  

Um. I had a Triton. That count??

• Like 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines