CheechZOE Shoots It Up

Cheechoe

Ok, not an exciting update.

Week 4:   Sheppard Book. Total fail.

No tracking. (maybe one day)

Ate nothing but shit. (figurative)

Didn't give a damn. (literal)

Let's not talk about it. Between me and The Sheppard.

Pretty sure it never happened.

Week 5:    Jayne.

Gotta work on mah guns this week, guys.

tumblr_mlq8tjO4fb1r3gb3zo2_r1_250.gif

Monday.

No workout. Great start. Give this girl a gold star. -__-

Slept in because I ran 8.25 miles yestermourn. Sue me. Also had to work today.

Ate well. Tracked. MFP 1566

Could've been worse. I practiced self control since a 85yr old renal patient asked to take me to the cafeteria with him. Sssssssssss.......    Mmmm. So tempting. Thank God it wasn't my break time yet because talk about weak in the knees. Next time, darlin'. *flashes eyebrows* On my cheat day. *wink*

Work again tomorrow. hurrah.

• Like 1

I think we should abolish "week 4" from the challenges going forward.  

Maybe we could make a little poster that says "week 4", tape it to the wavemaster and kick it until it goes away.  :)

I'm sure week five will be better!

• Like 3

Doug

In search of the ever elusive side thrust kick....

Student of Karate and Iaido

Obviously, the best solution is to rename all week 4s to week 5, week 5 -> week 6, and week 6 -> ULTRA BONUS WEEK 7. It's like the 13th floor of challenges.

Also yesss, cat curlz for the cat gurlz.

• Like 3

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

NO! You shouldn't make a habit of posting the pics I send you. Nerds might get grossed out seeing as a good percentage are roadkill. And you're welcome.  :tongue:

Um. I had a Triton. That count??

Go ahead!  Post em!!  Some of us would probably laugh.  Like me.  

Also, a Triton is close enough.  Get your Sith on!

When we shooting some guns?!

Don't know, but when it happens let me know! I gots a couple to add to the mix.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I think we should abolish "week 4" from the challenges going forward.  

Maybe we could make a little poster that says "week 4", tape it to the wavemaster and kick it until it goes away.   :)

I'm sure week five will be better!

Yes. Done. Good idea. :)

Wouldn't be the first time I taped something to a WaveMaster...   ;)

When we shooting some guns?!

I WANT TO!! Sorry didn't have time this week :(

Now I have to see if my cats will let me do this to them.

Extra Guild Leader points od awesome if you share pics.

Obviously, the best solution is to rename all week 4s to week 5, week 5 -> week 6, and week 6 -> ULTRA BONUS WEEK 7. It's like the 13th floor of challenges.

Also yesss, cat curlz for the cat gurlz.

ULTRA BONUS!?!?!??!

YUS!!!!

*insert Success Kid meme here*

Mine does on a regular basis, it is actually a challenge because he weighs like 30 lbs

This goes for you too: Extra Guild Leader points of awesome for posting a pic of this.

Seriously, I should have thought of curling catz.

Also, huzzah on you resisting teh cheatz in the cafeteria. I feel your pain. As someone who's back in the restaurant business, I can feel your pain.

Pffft. I do NOT envy you working at Panera. I would eat ALL OF THE PAN!!!

I always wonder why hospital cafeterias serve the least nutritious food anywhere. Apparently they have a firm policy that keeps the cooks from talking with the nutritionists. It is one of those oddities of nature, like airports always being under construction.

I hope your week picks up from here out. Only 1.5 weeks to go!

I know....it's horrible. A lot of our patients are on low sodium or heart healthy diets. Why are you making chicken fried steak with french fries and corn bread???

You CAN get a salad, but it costs more than my paycheck and is mostly dressing. -__-  No thanks.

Thanks, Mistr! :)

Go ahead!  Post em!!  Some of us would probably laugh.  Like me.  

Also, a Triton is close enough.  Get your Sith on!

Don't know, but when it happens let me know! I gots a couple to add to the mix.  

Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the shooting range this week. >.<

I'm at work right now and the other days I wasn't working were fillied with obligations. Derp.

Wow. There was actually a time when I was taller than you.

Daaawwwww. Member that? Daaawwwwwwww.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the shooting range this week. >.<

I'm at work right now and the other days I wasn't working were fillied with obligations. Derp.

Sadly, I know how that goes.  I haven't been to the farm to shoot in quite a while too.  Need to get my arse out there.  Plus we're looking at having some fun with Tanerite too!  

Well, it was years ago.  When I was but a Quarterling.

Besides, she is a Kender. I stand a full inch above her.

Y'all should take a picture!  Next to a yardstick!  :D

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Well, it was years ago.  When I was but a Quarterling.

Besides, she is a Kender. I stand a full inch above her.

Gotta love how much difference an inch makes when you're short. XD

• Like 1

[Pixie | Warrior] Carjack: Muscles don't get confused. They only get angry. | Catspaw: I'm always willing to help dig holes for your bodies. | Twitter | Instagram | chammy has a log | chammy competes at the end

Gotta love how much difference an inch makes when you're short. XD

So glad that Chammy opted for posting 'when you're short' ... it could have gone down a whole other path. >:)

• Like 1

Level 78 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Sometimes it's just easier to measure in feet.

Yea, but hobbit feet, imperial feet, or metric feet?

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Apparently this is a bit old, but all the giggles.

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

So as it appears we're posting pictures of random funny stuff, I was going to do a google image search for "random funny stuff" and post the first pic that popped up.  Turns out the pic would be NSFW, so I'll let y'all do that on your own time.  

Have a great day!!  :D

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

So as it appears we're posting pictures of random funny stuff, I was going to do a google image search for "random funny stuff" and post the first pic that popped up.  Turns out the pic would be NSFW, so I'll let y'all do that on your own time.  

Have a great day!!   :D

I got something about basements. Good stuff! 

Cheechoe> I love the blooper video from FB! 

joedog, level 15 Monk

Current Challenge

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines