[FINISHED] [PVP] - Muscle's origins: the six pack. - CH3's ready - Player two PRESS START

Day 11 done. I did level 2 this time and just had to modify one of the exercises. Depending on the version you are doing, there's a flutter kick thing that I think is really really hard. I can only do about 5 reps at a time with that one and then have to sub in something easier for a few reps (like just fluttering one leg or kicking from the knee and putting my foot down). I'm going to try to build up on these.

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

Day 11 done. I did level 2 this time and just had to modify one of the exercises. Depending on the version you are doing, there's a flutter kick thing that I think is really really hard. I can only do about 5 reps at a time with that one and then have to sub in something easier for a few reps (like just fluttering one leg or kicking from the knee and putting my foot down). I'm going to try to build up on these.

Seems you like to be ahead always bro :D 

Well, I hope be able to do all the exercises, only 4 days left! 

• Like 1

I've also managed to hurt myself this challenge.  I was doing a hanging ab exercise and afterward my neck started hurting and I cant turn my head all the way to either side without hurting.  It also stiffens up after a few hours of working so I'm not going to try to finish this PvP in case that makes it worse.  :(

Train so your heroes become your peers.

Ive got physical therapy scheduled. The pain has moved to my glutes and down my leg...sciatic(??). I did some sprints today, no problem, pushups and pullups no problem. Situps aggravated it though.

Oh man I hope you heal quick and soon, my best wishes for you!

I've also managed to hurt myself this challenge.  I was doing a hanging ab exercise and afterward my neck started hurting and I cant turn my head all the way to either side without hurting.  It also stiffens up after a few hours of working so I'm not going to try to finish this PvP in case that makes it worse.   :(

That's okay kat, security first. Thanks for coming along the way! Really appreciated.

oh no! Feel better you two! 

Day 12 done over here.

I guess only you and me left. Don't give up! Only one week left :)

Day 12 done. I did 11 already btu forgot to comment it.

Thanks you all for joining the game :)

Day 15 done!

I never really understood the death match idea, so I didn't do anything extra. I know I can't do the full level 2 workout, but I'll try as much as I can (when are we supposed to do that??)...or we can just stop now and declare success. Up to you.

And great job the past 5 weeks. Thanks for starting it.

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

Day 15 done!

I never really understood the death match idea, so I didn't do anything extra. I know I can't do the full level 2 workout, but I'll try as much as I can (when are we supposed to do that??)...or we can just stop now and declare success. Up to you.

And great job the past 5 weeks. Thanks for starting it.

I made the day 15 as well, super hurried up because I had to take a bus to other city.

The plan was to make the level 2 and make normal  abs reps, but we can declare sucess already, don't you think so?

Anyways, we can do that on friday :) 

Thanks a lot for joining!

• Like 1