[Ashenmaster] - Challenge accepted

Hi Ashenmaster, do you have a plan of attack or some goals to get there? I'd love to hear them. 

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Yeah been meaning to put them up.

Main Goal - Join RAF as crewman

Steps needed

1. Do 2 bodbot workouts and 2 sworkit pro workouts a week initially.

2. Take a walk at lunch at work minimum 30 mins

3. Follow along with the RAF training programme on a daily basis.

Life Quest

Bit of an odd one given my main goal but I want to to pick up ruby on rails as a backend dev language.

Ashenmaster the level 1 Lycan Ranger
STR 5 | STA 6 | DEX 0 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 0

My Battlelog So Far

They're both apps for android, bodbot has a web interface as well. They are both really good as they can generate workouts for you on different criteria, bodbot let's you set routines based on goals like lose weight and build muscle.

The week has been good , I'm only in a small amount of pain so I can't have done too badly :)

• Like 1

My Battlelog So Far

Report 05/08/14

A little over a week since I've begun and things are going well, I'm finding that I tend to do the Sworkit workouts more often as they are quicker and easier to fit in before I go to sleep. I have however managed to go for a walk every lunchtime.

Bring on next week :)

• Like 1

My Battlelog So Far

Great job. Keep up the good work. It takes a lot of will power to make sure you get the workouts done before bedtime for me. I have those " I just want to crash" days too often.

Have a good week two!

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Week 2 went ok, nowhere near as good as week one though. I managed to get my lunchtime walks in but really struggled to get my workouts in each day, ended up missing a couple of days. My main problem is I live in a really small studio apartment with my partner and I am still a bit self conscious about working out in front of her meaning I can only work out when she showers or gets herself ready for sleeping.

Any tips on how to get around this?

My Battlelog So Far

I get you on this. I am lucky since my hubby leaves for work an hour before me.

Can you talk to her a out it? Maybe she could give you some alone time. Not sure how long you need but even 15 minutes you could get something accomplished?

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Kinda hard as the area we live in is less than friendly to women. It's normally not too much of a problem as when she showers she takes at least half an hour it's only on certain days when she gets in while I am fully occupied that I end up missing out for the day. I could talk to her about it I guess. Worth a shot anyway :).

My Battlelog So Far

Looks like things are going along just fine.

Only downside is my arms now kill because I forgot to gradually increment :D.

Yeah, I did progressive load for p/l/p.  If I tried to jump up too much in reps I would regret it.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines