AlyssHart | I got knocked down, but I get up again, aint nothing gonna keep me down.

AlyssHart

Redd Hart soundly defeated me in the last challenge.  Instead of losing 10 lbs. I gained 5.  I now weigh 173 lbs.  I’d like to say it’s due to an increase in muscle mass or that I’m retaining water, but I’m certain that it’s fat.  Oh well.

Goal Develop a baseline health profile.  Half way through the challenge I would like to reduce the calories I consume by 5% and increase the time I exercise by 5%.

1. Document Everything I eat
  2. Document all exercise

I'm using my fitness pal.  Turns out this last week wasn't "normal" at all.  I had a minor mental brakedown.  I think I've been heading toward it the last couple of months.  Now I'm in the middle of changing medications, and undergoing therapy.  So I didn't get as much excercise as I usually do.  But for the 1st week I averaged 2800 calories and 0.5 hour of cardio per day.  No wonder I've started gaining weight.   :grumpy:

I use my fitness pal as well. I love the huge database but I still get lax in entering in my food, especially if it is a meal that is not in the database.  I hope you are able to bounce back from last week quickly. 

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines