Rebels Who Play Video Games

They did. In Black Flag, at least. I won't spoil it unless you want to click the button, but there's a pretty prominent female assassin in Black Flag, and also Anne Bonny, who was a real pirate. Can't remember how to do spoiler tags, so check here for her. The 4th one down.

Unless you mean playable females? In which case I'd agree with you, except that a female main character wouldn't really have worked with the story in Black Flag.

Playable females; they said they'd include one female assassin in unity but they didn't courtesy, laziness and lack of desire maybe.

Skyrim though is so much better.

Dragon Inquisition is like :o SILENT HILLS OMG

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

Class and Profession: Rangers/Druid
Background: 27 year old Nerdling. Idk what to write anymore so imagine that this is a cool intro

Spoiler

Quote:

The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are--Lara Croft.

Yous guys, I am forlorn.

I bought a PS4 last night and, straight out of the box, the controller refuses to work. I've done every single thing I can think of (using reset button on back, which I shouldn't have to do since it's straight from the box; changing ports, changing cables, holding reset and the PS button simultaneously, starting in safe mode), and it just keeps giving me that same, dumb flashing white light.

The epitome of first-world problems, I know. I also know this isn't a PS4 help forum... I just want to vent to people who will know my pain right now.

AWWW! I sure hope it'll fix itself but did you happen to check it's batteries (or do they even have em?)

Have you contacted a representative? Get your main console checked too.

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

Background: 27 year old Nerdling. Idk what to write anymore so imagine that this is a cool intro

Spoiler

Quote:

1. What platforms do you currently play video games on?

2. What are your gamer tags on those platforms?

3. What games are you currently playing?

1. Wii U, 3DS, PC, PS3

2. Wii U/3DS: SkiBlue (willing to share friend code). PC: Origin account is SkiBlue, Steam account is serinaneogoddess, EVE Online toon: Olyza Kylorae. PS3 ID is SkullKidMidna.

3. Currently playing: EVE Online, Guild Wars 2, Super Smash Bros., Harvest Moon: A New Beginning

• Like 1

Playable females; they said they'd include one female assassin in unity but they didn't courtesy, laziness and lack of desire maybe.

Ahh.  Yea a female main character wouldn't have worked very well for Black Flag's story.  I haven't played Unity yet, so I don't know about that one.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

1. Wii U, 3DS, PC, PS3

2. Wii U/3DS: SkiBlue (willing to share friend code). PC: Origin account is SkiBlue, Steam account is serinaneogoddess, EVE Online toon: Olyza Kylorae. PS3 ID is SkullKidMidna.

3. Currently playing: EVE Online, Guild Wars 2, Super Smash Bros., SWTOR

Another Eve player :) I'm Nickolai Mantis. I'll look you up sometime online.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Yes! An entire gaming section, I love it even more here now :)

I'm hybrid756 on PSN as well. On my 5th or so playthrough of FF13 Lighting Returns, being a total completionist about my ultimate weapons collection. I started Borderlands again recently since I didn't finish it the first time round, and I've been playing the pre-sequel. Besides, Lilith is too awesome. Throw a bit of Black Flag in there as well for good measure (until I get frustrated trying to take down a manowar and do something else...).

I want to pick up a copy of AC2 as well, been dying to play it again.

Mr Hybrid is seriously considering getting a PS4 soon, so if that happens I'll be rattling into Watch Dogs while he's out ;)

Half-Orc / Level 4 / Assassin

STR - 3 DEX - 1 STA - 4 CON - 13.5 WIS - 3 CHA - 6

Twitter: @hybrid756

CURRENT CHALLENGE

Challenge wrap up! April 12 - May 24 2015!
Challenge 1

Bf% - from 50% to 20%

21%
21%

Yes! An entire gaming section, I love it even more here now :)

I'm hybrid756 on PSN as well. On my 5th or so playthrough of FF13 Lighting Returns, being a total completionist about my ultimate weapons collection. I started Borderlands again recently since I didn't finish it the first time round, and I've been playing the pre-sequel. Besides, Lilith is too awesome. Throw a bit of Black Flag in there as well for good measure (until I get frustrated trying to take down a manowar and do something else...).

I want to pick up a copy of AC2 as well, been dying to play it again.

Mr Hybrid is seriously considering getting a PS4 soon, so if that happens I'll be rattling into Watch Dogs while he's out ;)

The FRIGS! WATCH DOGS WILL NOT DISAPPOINT! Did you happen to check out Hitman Absolution? Oh, the stunning graphics.

*_*

• Like 2

Spoiler

Quote:

Hail PC master race

SirShaggs, Shaggs, killshaggy

Last game played was DOTA2 and LoL for MOBA, Payday 2 for FPS,  Sins of Solar Empire and CIV 5 for RTS, KSP, mincraft and space engineer for SIM

The most recent game I played though was Pokemon Diamond on DS lite with my 5 year daughter. She's turning out to be quite the trainer.

Sir Shaggs

Xeph Level  newb aspiring to ranger

Battle log

Six week challenge

The FRIGS! WATCH DOGS WILL NOT DISAPPOINT! Did you happen to check out Hitman Absolution? Oh, the stunning graphics.

*_*

Excellent! I just found out that the ps4 is on the way, along with Watch Dogs :D

I got Hitman Absolution on psn but need to reactive my ps+ membership before I can play it again... I was getting right into it when uni work got crazy ;)

Picked up AC2 for £4 today, just in from work so that's going on for a mini-session right now!

• Like 2

Half-Orc / Level 4 / Assassin

STR - 3 DEX - 1 STA - 4 CON - 13.5 WIS - 3 CHA - 6

Twitter: @hybrid756

CURRENT CHALLENGE

Challenge wrap up! April 12 - May 24 2015!
Challenge 1

Bf% - from 50% to 20%

21%
21%

Excellent! I just found out that the ps4 is on the way, along with Watch Dogs :D

I got Hitman Absolution on psn but need to reactive my ps+ membership before I can play it again... I was getting right into it when uni work got crazy ;)

Picked up AC2 for £4 today, just in from work so that's going on for a mini-session right now!

AC2! Best assassins creed, in my opinion. 3 was also good~ I mean, a much bigger map is always good!

Spoiler

Quote:

you really think AC2 was the best?  i loved it, but adding the ships in Black Flag to break up the monotony of parkouring all over creation was a nice little change IMO.  i think the story for AC2 was fantastic though.

• Like 1

Level 9 Snarky Rogue

STR:20 | DEX:13 | STA:13.5 | CON:13 | WIS:17 | CHA:16

battle log

there are far better things ahead than what we leave behind - CS Lewis

find out what you're afraid of, and go live there - Chuck Palahniuk 

you really think AC2 was the best? i loved it, but adding the ships in Black Flag to break up the monotony of parkouring all over creation was a nice little change IMO. i think the story for AC2 was fantastic though.

I was in it for the story~ Can't say much about black flag because I've yet to play it (devoid of a console right now ._.)

BY THE WAY! DO YOU REALLY NEED AN HD TV FOR PS4?

Spoiler

Quote:

Hope there's still room to join, 'cause I want in :D

1. PC, Wii U, 3DS
  2. Link (for Steam), Will (for the Wii U and 3DS), 000SONIC000 (for Minecraft)
  3. As for games...
    • PC:
      • Minecraft
      • TF2
    • Wii U:
      • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
      • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
      • Mario Kart 8
    • 3DS
      • Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
  • Like 1

[ Battle Log: - THE LEGEND OF WILL - ]

Spoiler

"I can change the future!"

- Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles

"I still don't know what I should do. What [he's] doing isn't for his own gain. He walks the path he believes in, one step at a time. Wishing only for the happiness of those around him. I, on the other hand... I thought I didn't have a path that I could take laid out before me. But like he said, that's just running away. I must find my own path."

- Fei from Xenogears

"A life of adventure awaits those with the courage to step beyond their comfort zones."

- Hylian Dan from The Philosophy of The Wind Waker

I was in it for the story~ Can't say much about black flag because I've yet to play it (devoid of a console right now ._.)

i'm still rocking the 360 i've had for about 5yrs, the only reason i play anything.

• Like 2

Level 9 Snarky Rogue

STR:20 | DEX:13 | STA:13.5 | CON:13 | WIS:17 | CHA:16

battle log

there are far better things ahead than what we leave behind - CS Lewis

find out what you're afraid of, and go live there - Chuck Palahniuk 

Somewhat of a dig but this one is relevant to my interests! :)

-Xbox One, 360, Wii U, 3DS

Xbox: snickerdoodle

Nintendo: misplacedyank

In no particular order:

-Halo

-LoZ (WWHD, OOT, LTTP, LBTW)

-MK8

-GTA

-Diablo 3

Those are the main ones. I have other games I might poke around with but right now, majority of my time is on my X1 in the H5 beta, Halo, or GTA. With a side of Diablo. :)