[distractXme] Captain's Log, Stardate....uhh...

All right just finished my first beginner bodyweight workout *high-fives self* . I was worried I might not be doing the lunges right because they didn't seem like much of a challenge until after my workout, my legs felt like they would be sore in the morning lol

Honestly, pretty proud of myself for doing this. I find the hardest thing to do is to just start, now if I can stay consistent hopefully I'll see some improvement!

My story is just beginning, and it seems my arch enemy has already appeared...myself! If I can slay the evil me, the one who tells me to give up and do something easier, I can become the world's greatest warrior!

First Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/51820-distractxme-the-call-to-adventure/

I'll be keeping track of my progress for my first challenge in this thread.

distractXme | lvl: 0

Race: Berserker | Class: Adventurer
|STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0|

"Angst macht den Wolf größer als er ist."

Did a full circuit of the beginner's bodyweight workout and then did 1 more set for each arm for the dumbell rows (I didn't have a very heavy dumbell). Tried to stay motivated by using mantras.

Another day spent facing the villian of my heroic story...it was a close call, I almost gave up when suddenly I remembered some spells to give me the strength to overcome my greatest foe, "If I can do this, I can do anything!". It was a close call but I managed to defeat my enemy and keep the world safe for another day...

Also pushed myself a bit further and managed to do a 30 second plank! Personal best!

Gonna take a shower and look into a yoga routinesto try for tomorrow.

Did a full circuit of beginner's body weight workout. I'm a bit disappointed in myself, I kinda half-assed the lunges but I did push myself when planking and managed to plank for 40 seconds. Also did 3 sets of the dumbell rows.

Still gotta try out some yoga....I got to get on that!

Was kinda slacking this week but I did have some decent excuses, I was sick and I was also working on moving into my new apartment. Finally managed to squeeze in a bodyweight workout today though I didn't get too into it because I'm doing a pole dancing class tomorrow and that's bound to be a workout lol!

This week I did not have to face my arch-enemy for I was unable to go further then my bedroom and bathroom. After fighting off illness I began the difficult process of moving all my stuff to a new headquarters. Soon after I got some news from relatives about evil activity going on in the next town over. Unfortunately the only way to get in under the radar is to infiltrate a gang's club.....as pole dancers.....

Well pole dancing kicked my ass. By the end of it I was slipping down the pole bc my hands kept sweating lol

Somehow we were able to fool the gang members and catch them off guard ( I think it helped that I was dancing in the background lol). An epic battle ensued, it was a close fight and by the time we defeated every last gang member we were all worn out. We searched the place and found that they had been keeping the girls that couldn't dance and auctioning them off to the highest bidders. We released them and sent them home to their families...hopefully the town has seen the last of that gang...

Today after taking a couple days to recover from pole dancing (my body was pretty stiff and sore) I finally managed to squeeze in a workout before work. I sped through it pretty fast, but I ended up being a couple minutes late for work (oops!).

Evil never gives up so I can't give up either, I must continue my training...