4 fish oil capsules

Daily multivitamin

Creatine

MethylPREDNISolone

Weekly Deficit/Surplus To-Date: -1,348

"Take arrows in your forehead, but never in your back" - Samurai Maxim

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4

Battle Log

Hinge HabitsBe Like WaterFailure Should Be WelcomedArchitect Your EnvironmentSet Goals For Processes Not Desires, Minimum Effective Dose 101 

Food: 

2,475 calories / 228g carbs / 77g fat / 193g protein

Eating window ~1:30 - 8:30 PM

Exercise:

Rest Day

Supplements:

4 fish oil capsules

Daily multivitamin

Creatine

MethylPREDNISolone

Weekly Deficit/Surplus To-Date: -1,153

Battle Log

Hinge HabitsBe Like WaterFailure Should Be WelcomedArchitect Your EnvironmentSet Goals For Processes Not Desires, Minimum Effective Dose 101 

I haven't had much to write about for a while now, but thought I'd do a quick snippet of what I've been up to.  I finished up my course of steroids and I've been eating in a little surplus (probably) for the past week and a half. I've been doing my regular one fast-day per week but I haven't been tracking any calories other than that. When I have done estimates I tend to be around a 150-200 calorie daily surplus, so I'm probably somewhere in that range.  I'm still lifting on a 3 x week schedule and increasing in strength on occasion (I'm sure the food's been helping).  My leg is still screwed up, so physical therapy is still in the mix. Just going to keep doing this until my leg is all healed up or I have a reason to do something different.

Battle Log

Just another quick update post.  I've been lifting 3 times a week still, basically staying the same on my lifts, and experimenting with a ketogenic diet.  Today is my 42nd day doing keto and so far it's been pretty nice.  The food is cheaper, I have all kinds of energy, and I feel like I'm mentally "clearer".  I'm not sure how long I'll keep it up, but for now, I'm pretty content with it.

I spent quite a bit of time cleaning up my first novel (supernatural, horror, suspense), Portals, and digitally self-published it on Amazon.  It is completely free for the next day or two, so if anybody is into those types of stories, feel free to pick it up before the promotion ends.  This is the link: Portals

Anyway, my intention is to keep lifting, eating, and writing for the time being.  I hope everyone's holidays went well!

Battle Log

Good to read you again mate. The link is not working sadly. Maybe it's me being from outside of NA.

Ah, found it. There: http://www.amazon.com/Portals-Dustin-Johnson-ebook/dp/B01AR1SMF6/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Bah, updated the link, thanks for letting me know.  I doubled up on the http:// since it had already added it.  

I haven't been posting in your journal (or my own for that matter) but I have been reading your journal every few days (after your updates).  Keep on with the lifting, you're getting there workout by workout!  

Battle Log

Yea it's been pretty good.  I used an ACE bandage wrap for a week or so and it seems to get the swelling down enough to heal.  Thanks for asking!

• Like 1

Battle Log