Making a comeback

Hey everyone,

Used to post here regularly for a while, life became a bit hectic sometime last year so I gave it up. Not a good move in hindsight, but there you go.

Getting back into the groove slowly, mostly because I'm getting married next May and I need to lose a bucketful of weight before then.

For now, it's getting late, so I won't go on about it, but hi to all the old crew who were so helpful and supportive, and watch out NF, I'm back in the game.

My Workout Log: Ass Getting Kicked. || My Beach 2012 Photolog: WINTER Beach 2012.

Convict Conditioning progression:

PushUps: Lvl3 || Leg Raises: Lvl3

Squats: Lvl7 || Bridges: Lvl4

PullUps: Lvl2 || Handstand Pushups: Lvl1 o_0

Dave! Welcome back!! I've wondered what you've been up to since you left.

Congrats on the upcoming nuptuals! So exciting!!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

Also, I have no idea why, but the security guys at work have un-blocked access to this forum. o_0

Talk about stars aligning, that was one of the major barriers to getting involved =)

My Workout Log: Ass Getting Kicked. || My Beach 2012 Photolog: WINTER Beach 2012.

Convict Conditioning progression:

PushUps: Lvl3 || Leg Raises: Lvl3

Squats: Lvl7 || Bridges: Lvl4

PullUps: Lvl2 || Handstand Pushups: Lvl1 o_0

Supermoderator is a formality - got privilages to help format the forums a while back and so far no one has taken it away yet. :P But I keep trooping on!

Maybe your security guys joined the Rebellion too? o_O Regardless, take it as a sign!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins