Hi NF!

I had a few woots. This is my jumping into community feet first with a few of them.

* I'm posting on the NF forums after 9 months of lurking. (I think that's a big one!)

* I've lost 30lbs in a year - and a lot of that is because I started eating (not just better, but more as well)

* a pseudo-divorce diet turned into returning to my passion for lifting weights and a complete restructuring of my life

* a new tattoo

* getting married in 6 weeks and am going to ROCK my 2-piece in the Dominican!

It's a lot. A big year. I keep reading the Woot Room and want to go through and congratulate everyone on their woots - big, small and in between - they are all amazing. You are all amazing!

• Like 1

That is a great list! All very awesome, you should feel awesome about yourself.

First of all, it took me a while to get round to joining and posting on the forums so I understand how that feels. Big congrats on that! And huge congrats for your weight loss.

Good luck for the wedding :)

Current Challenge

Previous challenges:7, 6 5, 4,  3. 2, 1

I am the one thing in life I can control

haha, I signed up about a year before I started posting too! Congrats on all the woots :D

Level 37 Rogue Ranger, 2024 ROADMAP

Welcome to the Dungeons of Doom; locate the Amulet of Yendor ♀ on Level 26

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 45, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 1415, 16, 17, 18, 1920, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41