Turning over a new leaf

I have spent the past 10 years living the classic IT Professional life of sitting in front of a computer all day and eating whatever came out of a vending machine or from a fast food joint. Now that 40 is coming at me really fast, I decided it was time to make a change. I have lost 30 pounds in the past 6 months and have an exercise routine that includes running and strength training. My goal is to compete in the Tough Mudder challenge when it comes to Tennessee in 2012.

I came across this site when I was researching ways of training methods to be able to complete a pull up. I love the simplicity of NF approach to fitness and living life. I look forward to becoming more involved in my health and this community.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.

On 9/27/2011 at 5:59 AM, smurray said:

I have spent the past 10 years living the classic IT Professional life of sitting in front of a computer all day and eating whatever came out of a vending machine or from a fast food joint. Now that 40 is coming at me really fast, I decided it was time to make a change. I have lost 30 pounds in the past 6 months and have an exercise routine that includes running and strength training. My goal is to compete in the Tough Mudder challenge when it comes to Tennessee in 2012.

I came across this site when I was researching ways of training methods to be able to complete a pull up. I love the simplicity of NF approach to fitness and living life. I look forward to becoming more involved in my health and this community.

How you coming along?  You been here a long time.  Did you manage with the Tough Mudder?