Hello, salutations and cheers.

I am Aaron (Rebel: GingerPsyco) and I wish you all well.  I've read many of the articles here on NF and the have provided countless amounts of inspiration, ideas, and goals.  Some such goals include increasing my stamina and body awareness for parkour, better my eating habits (would say I'm 70% Paleo), and lessen my fear of general interactions with strangers.  I leave my self in your care, and hope to make some new friends/mentors in this new chapter of life.

Side note: I have a challange and would like some directions of where to look.  Due to my profession (you get three guesses and the first two don't count :tongue:) I don't have the most stable of 'ground' to do my workouts right now.  Currently, I focus on bodyweight exercises, lunges, pushups, pullups, oblique carries, and the likes, and one of my concerns are my knees.  Family history isn't the best in this area, and there have been times where I've had to scale back my workouts due to fatigue/dull ache in my knees.  Question; doe anyone know of a good exercise/stretch that I can do on a rocking ship that can help fortify and stabilize my knees?

Thank you for reading, and hope to meet you all soon.

Cheers, GingerPsyco

GingerPsyco

Race: Wood Elf / Class: Assassin

Level: 0 STR:0 DEX:0 STA:0 CON:0 WIS:0 CHA:0

"Be water, my friend" ~Bruce Lee